Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
San Antonio, TX

#3509 Jan 17, 2014
Tommy, I guess you are going to eat a Ihop more now.

Screw you Gary
obsessions

United States

#3510 Jan 17, 2014
you seem to have an infatuation especially with gary and tommy and russ. why is this. i think you are the one with the deep seeded homo thoughts or tendencies. and you try to put it off as them that have it. your the homo erectus
Hi Russ

San Antonio, TX

#3511 Jan 17, 2014
obsessions wrote:
you seem to have an infatuation especially with gary and tommy and russ. why is this. i think you are the one with the deep seeded homo thoughts or tendencies. and you try to put it off as them that have it. your the homo erectus
Hi Russ,
Sounds just like.... Russ
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3512 Jan 18, 2014
MAN THE SILENCE NEVER SAID SO MUCH.

The liar who claimed to be at the party and made false accusations just claimed up tight when asked a simply confirming question.

UNABLE TO ANSWER THEY CLAM UP TIGHT.

Gary, Tommy and Russ singing LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

The theme song to the lives they lead.
FACT CHECKER

San Antonio, TX

#3513 Jan 18, 2014
Really Gary, you were in Puerto Rico for the last week? And you just returned?

You know what catches you each and every time in your lies Gary Sheets?

TIME LINES.

In case you forgot you were on the 147.280 Pipe Creek Repeater Wednesday this week.

In case you forgot you were on the Roost Net this week.

In case you forgot you were on your own repeater Sunday.

Dude you got to stop the lying it makes you look like a liar.
Really Gary

San Antonio, TX

#3514 Jan 18, 2014
Sheets,
You are so full of Crap....you just Can't stop... Can You..
Truth and Justice

San Antonio, TX

#3515 Jan 18, 2014
Really Gary wrote:
Sheets,
You are so full of Crap....you just Can't stop... Can You..
Yes he is. In capable of a single second of honesty.
Confused

San Antonio, TX

#3516 Jan 18, 2014
Speaking of dishonesty.

Russ please explain how in 3 phone calls with members of the Texas Traders Net you claimed 2 things.

a: That grew fed up with Tommy and Gary's antics almost a year ago and cut all ties with them.

Yet, Gary has claimed you were up at his ranch multiple times in the past few months hunting. Could you have lied Russ?

And today we all heard you and Gary yacking it up on 6 meters.

b: That you did not own any HF equipment and did not operate on HF, Yet you were telling Gary today on 6 meters that you were over on HF and would be going back over soon as you finished talking to him.

My my, Russ see what hanging around with Pathological liars does for you. Turns you into one.

But I suspect you have always been a liar, just now operating in your natural habitat.
Confused

San Antonio, TX

#3517 Jan 18, 2014
Gary, we know you are tired from your fake trip to the islands and all, but can we bother you for some information clarification?

Why thanks fat buddy.

Could you please explain how you just returned from a weak in Puerto Rico, but managed to be here on the Bandera ARES Net, the Roost Net and broadcasting on two separate days.

That Wouxon HT you got from the CB store sure has some amazing range? Wish mine worked that well.

Also you stated as fact that AARO was calling out jammers and that the individual who was jamming and playing the music would be called out and discussed at the meeting.

Say Gary can you guess who was the person called out and discussed?

YOU, yup that is right. So you were right. They did call out the jammer.

Say when is Home Land Defense and the FBI going to visit you again and tour your home?

God you are stupid. Do you honestly believe people buy your bullshit?
Jeff

San Antonio, TX

#3518 Jan 18, 2014
obsessions wrote:
It is really very simple to understand. After suffering abuse from these school yard bullies for decades with no relief and no end in sight, people decided to fight back.

Facing them down here, on the air and in person.

We are fed up with the abuse and the attacks and giving back to the school yard bullies
San Antonio, TX

#3519 Jan 18, 2014
obsessions wrote:
In order for you to have that thought, you would have to have the capacity for abstract thought which you have proven you and your friends do not. As far as the homo phobic statements you are stating, all people have to do is read your past posts. YOU ARE SAD!!!!
tiburon

Houston, TX

#3520 Jan 20, 2014
This is a true story. I use to live near a Ham Radio Operator. We got tired of his conversations saturating through anything that was on and had a speaker, For example The TV, a clock radio. Finally called the FCC and they came out with my cable company that has a road runner for a mascot and they fined him I dont know how many thousand for being above the required decibels. But he finally moved after that.
San Antonio, TX

#3521 Jan 20, 2014
tiburon wrote:
This is a true story. I use to live near a Ham Radio Operator. We got tired of his conversations saturating through anything that was on and had a speaker, For example The TV, a clock radio. Finally called the FCC and they came out with my cable company that has a road runner for a mascot and they fined him I dont know how many thousand for being above the required decibels. But he finally moved after that.
I did not know the Cable company had an enforcement division.
You need to leave the drugs alone.
The informer

San Jose, CA

#3522 Jan 21, 2014
I may have discovered why Tommy had his foot removed, he failed to pay the Toe Tax.

The man is just incapable of paying taxes. It appears that not only has he not paid any income taxes
for the past decade or longer and has tax liens filed against him by the Federal Government. But he
also does not pay property taxes. 

They are delinquent on the 2012 taxes and the 2013 will go delinquent on the 1st of Feb. 

This man whom Gary Sheets claims has salted away millions of dollars just seems incapable of
paying taxes of any sort. 

Taking a look at his property on the satellite images from Google Earth shows that he also does
not spend money on up keep of his home. The lawn is dead and weed infested, the tree's are
over grown and against the house to perform damage and the drive way is littered with broken
down old trucks. 

Not to mention the drive way is cracked, weed grown and broken. 
The informer

San Jose, CA

#3523 Jan 21, 2014
Toe please fix your house up. Why do you force your mother to live in shambles like this. Clean up the yard, mow that weed choked rat infested backyard. Rats pass on disease don't you know.
clean the tree's up off the house roof, put a little paint on the house, clean up the drive way of the broken down derelicts. One can only just imagine what in the hell that place must look and smell like on the inside. If the interior of your home looks any thing like the inside of your truck it must be an absolute mess. The house itself must be infested with rats, mice and cockroaches. 

Forcing your mother to live in this squalor just might qualify as elder abuse.

After you are done cleaning up the house I would like to suggest you do some laundry, take a bath and maybe borrow the idea from Gary's wife and dump a bottle of bleach into the bath water, grab the toilet scrub brush (you do own a toilet scrub brush do you not. Hint they are used to clean the toilet} and get one of your brothers to really scrub you down.

If the house and clothing and you were cleaner you would be healthier. 

I understand that the hospital staff had a very difficult time determining were the gangrene rot ended and your rancid body odor began.

Clean up man and take some pride in yourself.
No Pride

San Antonio, TX

#3524 Jan 21, 2014
Lets face it...... We all know they have no Pride...!! Just like you said "The informer" They are what are "PIGS" Waht you say is all true..
A ham

United States

#3525 Jan 21, 2014
tiburon wrote:
Life is just a fantasy. Can you live that fantasy life?
mad man

United States

#3526 Jan 21, 2014
electronic stalking posting someone's tax information online when it is not true is defamation of character. the information about greg is true.
SOOO WHAT

San Antonio, TX

#3527 Jan 22, 2014
mad man wrote:
electronic stalking posting someone's tax information online when it is not true is defamation of character. the information about greg is true.
SO....... What can you do about it ?????? Nothing !!!
Ham Club Member

San Antonio, TX

#3530 Jan 23, 2014
Many people may find this very interesting and most compelling. Our local Amateur Radio club has an automatic membership application site.

It seems a local Amateur Radio Operator {His IP address has been logged every single false application} has been signing up with false garbage just to try and harass this group.

Intriguing but on December 15th the daily false membership request stopped coming in. Not one single false membership request was made from December 15th until today.

Now yesterday a certain individual made his return to topix and of course expressed his love for Greg and offered legal advice at the same time.

WHO COULD THIS INDIVIDUAL BE?

Now suddenly after being absent since December 15th and returning yesterday, suddenly the false applications started appearing once again. INTERESTING TIMING IS IT NOT?

If we were to pull these IP address's want to bet that they would reflect back to the individual who has been gone since mid December to just return this week?

Put on you're thinking caps and guess who you think might be behind these dastardly deeds.

To the little individual behind this. You apparantly are not aware that each application also transmit the IP address from the location they are sent. Silly little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers near South Alamo San Antonio (May '10) 5 hr Carlos 95
Donald Trump: My manhood is this small... 6 hr Anonymou s 10
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 7 hr Mexican Dr Machismo 27
Narcissistic TRUMP 21 hr anonymou s 2
Donald Trump is A whiny lil beech. Sun anonymou s 3
News Stash of condoms found in TX prostitution bust Sat Ex Cop 3
Would a muslim defend an american Sat beheaded 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages