N5WSU Martin

San Antonio, TX

#3456 Jan 9, 2014
You know what is funny is that if his back yard repeater was being jammed, Why did he not just shut it off? Gary you reap what you sew. No Like You. and that putting it a nice way. So don't try to suck up to the AARO. You have no friends there.
Liar

San Antonio, TX

#3457 Jan 9, 2014
warped wrote:
<quoted text>
Warped logic there dildo and in normal soiled sheets and little man style absolutely unfactual.
I attended the Christmas Party Greg awarded nothing to himself and has not in the 7 to 8 years the event has been held. Greg has never gotten an award period beyond this years joke award by people with a sense of humor you clearly lack.
So you three go back to sucking each others dicks and stay warm and happy.
I was at the award dinner, all Greg received was the joke award.
If you are not part of the group mind your own business.
If you are part of the group, shame on you for your Lies.
Handi Ham

San Antonio, TX

#3458 Jan 9, 2014
Hey Gary
I understand Tommy is on his last Leg.
ROFL

What Did you say about Karma, If bad things happen to you, its because you are a bad person.

Tommy must be a real BASTARD.

73s and 88s
Frankie

United States

#3459 Jan 9, 2014
Handi Ham wrote:
Hey Gary
I understand Tommy is on his last Leg.
ROFL
What Did you say about Karma, If bad things happen to you, its because you are a bad person.
Tommy must be a real BASTARD.
73s and 88s
Gary may be on to some thing. He claims bad things happened to Steve's family because Steve jams.

What in the hell did Gary do to have major back neck and other health issues and be bed ridden for decades. Really must be laid up.

And Tommy's health problems wow you are right he must be a big bastard.
Frankie

United States

#3460 Jan 9, 2014
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
They can not do this. They are eaten up with hatred and jealousy. Greg is every thing Gary is not.

He is well liked, friendly, out going and successful.

Gary is hated, dispised and a total failure.
San Antonio, TX

#3461 Jan 9, 2014
Tommy, You dead yet?
Take Gary with you.

Signed

United States

#3462 Jan 9, 2014
I'd like to be the first to post the news.
Tommy Pissypants Caldwell lost one foot between the ankle and knee. Its not looking to well for the other one!
Mike Sheets

Pleasanton, CA

#3463 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets Accomplishments

Leach

A:  Took $41,000 from his in-laws to build his house. Then claims self made man as his
      home was paid in full upon completion.

B:  Had his mommy buy 43 acres of land for him. His mother, sister and brother have
     land next to him which he claims.

C:  The only job he has ever held in his life was obtained by his father. Soon after his
      fathers death this job went away.

D:  Claims to be retired, reality is he never worked enough to have earned the minimum
      credits needed to collect social security. He lived off of the hard work of his wife and
      what he could take from his mother and his wife’s parents..

Leach is the ability to absorb from others.

Gary Sheets is an accomplished leach.
Mike Sheets

Pleasanton, CA

#3464 Jan 10, 2014

Pathological Liar

A:   Claimed he was a founding member of KARS and that he donated and setup the
      clubs first repeater. Club records show he was not a member of the KARS club for
      years after the founding of this club. Records indicate he was no part of the first
      repeater project beyond selling them a “by his own words” stolen repeater he took
      from MARS Ware house and sold the club for $400.00

B:   In order to gain sympathy from a ham radio operator who lost his father at a very
      young point in his life, Gary invented a story were as his father passed away from
      wounds he occurred in the Army during WWII. Gary claimed that his father passed
      away while he was a junior in high school. He told this story more than a dozen
      separate occasions over a 2 month period. He never reflected the truth until he
      was confronted by the fact his father passed away from cancer due to smoking
      when Gary was in fact 30 years old in 1979.

C: After getting caught in his lie about his father, Gary then explained it by claiming he
    was just confused by when his father died.

D: Gary was convicted on drug charges for the possession and use of cocaine and
    other illegal narcotics. He plead guilty to those charges and was sentenced to one
    year in jail,$2,500 fine plus court cost, 380 hours of community service as well as a
    2 year probation. He also had the family car seized under the drug laws.

He has told 2 lies recording these events:

Lie #1: That he was never arrested and that the court documents were forged to
          try and make him appear to be a criminal

Lie #2: He told others that he actually was arrested, a hitch hiker he did not know
      but had picked up had drugs on him. Gary plead guilty because it was his
          car.

E: He has told thousands of if not tens of thousands of lies about other hams out of
    jealousy, hatred and to build himself up by tearing others down.

Pathological liar: A individual incapable of telling the truth and a compulsive liar, who will lie for personal gain and to slander others in order to paint a picture of importance for himself.

Gary is so accomplished a liar he lies to himself and he actually believes his own lies.

It takes true talent to lie to your self.
Mike Sheets

Pleasanton, CA

#3465 Jan 10, 2014

Pathological Liar

A:   Claimed he was a founding member of KARS and that he donated and setup the
      clubs first repeater. Club records show he was not a member of the KARS club for
      years after the founding of this club. Records indicate he was no part of the first
      repeater project beyond selling them a “by his own words” stolen repeater he took
      from MARS Ware house and sold the club for $400.00

B:   In order to gain sympathy from a ham radio operator who lost his father at a very
      young point in his life, Gary invented a story were as his father passed away from
      wounds he occurred in the Army during WWII. Gary claimed that his father passed
      away while he was a junior in high school. He told this story more than a dozen
      separate occasions over a 2 month period. He never reflected the truth until he
      was confronted by the fact his father passed away from cancer due to smoking
      when Gary was in fact 30 years old in 1979.

C: After getting caught in his lie about his father, Gary then explained it by claiming he
    was just confused by when his father died.

D: Gary was convicted on drug charges for the possession and use of cocaine and
    other illegal narcotics. He plead guilty to those charges and was sentenced to one
    year in jail,$2,500 fine plus court cost, 380 hours of community service as well as a
    2 year probation. He also had the family car seized under the drug laws.

He has told 2 lies recording these events:

Lie #1: That he was never arrested and that the court documents were forged to
          try and make him appear to be a criminal

Lie #2: He told others that he actually was arrested, a hitch hiker he did not know
      but had picked up had drugs on him. Gary plead guilty because it was his
          car.

E: He has told thousands of if not tens of thousands of lies about other hams out of
    jealousy, hatred and to build himself up by tearing others down.

Pathological liar: A individual incapable of telling the truth and a compulsive liar, who will lie for personal gain and to slander others in order to paint a picture of importance for himself.

Gary is so accomplished a liar he lies to himself and he actually believes his own lies.

It takes true talent to lie to your self.
Mike Sheets

Pleasanton, CA

#3466 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets a true friend in deed. NOT!!!!

Gary Sheets is a true friend, he will stand by you through any and all hard ships. Well that is unless Gary is confronted, then then tosses your friendship out the window and
turns on you like a rabid dog.

Recently Thomas Caldwell has been admitted to the hospital with serious medical issues. The fact he has been in the hospital since December 19th is an indicator of how
serious his medical condition is as the man has multiple judgements against him for his
refusal to pay his medical bills and area hospitals have sued him and been awarded
judgements. Since they are again absorbing medical expense they know will not be
paid indicates the serious condition.

Gary Sheets indicated in several conversations that Thomas Caldwell was most likely not going to survive and how he would miss his dear buddy of 40 years.

But then because Tommy was no longer going to be around to help Gary in his war against humanity, and Gary was suddenly faced with the need to find new allies in his war against humanity he instantly threw Thomas Caldwell WD5GXH under the bus and then backed up over him and ran him down again.

Gary stated:“There are 4 people in this city who are causing all of the trouble for amateur radio. Steve, Greg, Mike and Tommy Caldwell. I was unable to direct Tommy to  behave and he just thrived on conflict”

Wow Gary way to go. Beside the fact you left out that you are the center of all conflict in the ham radio community and San Antonio with your little buddy Toe. You totally trashed him in an effort to try and distance yourself from the actions you and he performed for decades.

And who forgets the on the air beat down he took by Greg after Gary was caught making vile personal attacks against a fellow handicapped ham and Greg called him out on his lies.

Gary’s instant and first response was to again throw Tommy under the bus when he was confronted and blame all the problems on Tommy and again stated he was unable to control him.

What a friend in deed Gary.
Mike Sheets

Pleasanton, CA

#3467 Jan 10, 2014
Question Gary. We all know that if Toe were to die, that you would start kissing ass and trying to pretend you were a good ham and that Toe was responsible for all that transpired.

Do you honestly believe that people have that short of memory. No fat ass you will be all  alone on the air with no one to talk to and die a lonely bitter old bastard.

this is your life you have left for you.

Reaping the hatred you have sown for all your life.
Jill

Pleasanton, CA

#3468 Jan 10, 2014
Mike Sheets wrote:
Question Gary. We all know that if Toe were to die, that you would start kissing ass and trying to pretend you were a good ham and that Toe was responsible for all that transpired.
Excuse me. But can your really call him toe any longer? I mean really Toe.
San Antonio, TX

#3469 Jan 10, 2014
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me. But can your really call him toe any longer? I mean really Toe.
Just call him Stumpy
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3470 Jan 10, 2014
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
They cannot mind their own business. When the life you live is as pathetic as the one these individuals live, you must live through others. But since those others constantly remind you of the failure that you are, you are forced to feel batter about your life by tearing others down.

They know the shit they post is not true, but if they can fool themselves for a minute then the get a small break from the horrible reality that is their life.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3471 Jan 10, 2014
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Gary can not but help himself. He is mentally unbalanced and he is jealous of what he see's around him. He is not able to drive a nice car, live in a nice home, have a nice ham station.

His personality drives off all friends with the exception of Russ and Tommy who are as pathetic and screwed up as he is. They are truly 3 pea's in a pod.

Gary has never been able to accomplish any thing, his retirement is going to be in almost absolute poverty other than his high hopes of inheriting some money from his wife's family and his mother.

Until his wifes parents pass on and his own mother pass on, they can not afford to retire with out assistance. They barely scrape by with his wifes working and her income now.

Which is why he is so jealous of all the hams who are retired and living better lives with more disposable income in retirement than he has with his wife working.

He has never had a career beyond that of a radio terrorist, so he does not understand hard work and the good income that comes in from it.

Basically the man is a total failure and his suffers from jealous rages every time he is reminded of other peoples success.
TOE OR HOP

San Antonio, TX

#3473 Jan 13, 2014
Well...... Where oh where is hoppie at ?? or it still Toe???
intriguing

United States

#3474 Jan 13, 2014
greg was seen outside of garys property on security camera about 10:15 sunday morning jamming possibly stalking gary
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#3475 Jan 13, 2014
intriguing wrote:
greg was seen outside of garys property on security camera about 10:15 sunday morning jamming possibly stalking gary
You let me know if you REALLY want to stick with this story there Gary.....Russ????

Since Greg was there to confirm if you were the Jammer of the Traders Net yesterday and confirmed for the group that during that particular jamming session you were not guility.

But hey I am more than happy to not report my findings if you want to be a dumb ass.

By the way why are you spying on the commercial property with camera's Gary?

So do you want the confirmation I have sent in...or do you prefer that I let them continue to think you were the individual jamming the net with the tones yesterday.

You let me know okay.....

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY CONFIRMATION FOR YESTERDAY, I CAN NOT VOUCH FOR YOU JAMMING OR NOT JAMMING THE TRADERS NET ON PRIOR OCCASSIONS.
Greg N5XO

San Antonio, TX

#3476 Jan 13, 2014
intriguing wrote:
You're are one lucky bastard Gary......

See I am honest in what I reported...unlike you that lays on his fat ass in bed all day and declares people are jamming and he has caught them and proven beyond a doublt....

Based on a clock, who you are madder at today, etc.

BUT YOU ARE FORTUNATE....I'M HONEST. And reported that you were not the individual transmitting the electronic tones yesterday on the Net.

Maybe for now on...I'll DF l ike you......and when asked were a signal is coming from I will say.....

why hell it's Gary Sheets, I know this for a fact because it's 10:am and everyone knows Gary jams at 10:am each day....

Ya that is the ticket..........

good night Gary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Truth is might 18,547
Honey Boo Boo Crackers announce breakup! 54 min hater 4
Funny! White Trash Marine Going Psycho... 57 min hater 8
Mexican Pedophilia 2 hr Hey Toeless 33
A problem Obama desperately wants you to forget... 2 hr Hey Toeless 2
Another White Woman Stabs Her Two Children 4 hr Slappa 57
Suzanna at Ashley's furniture on Zarzamora/Mili... 11 hr Nicely dressed man 1
•••
Bandera Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Bandera Jobs