Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
The Reporter

United States

#3448 Jan 7, 2014
Gary if you and that fat ugly whore you call a wife were to pull your heads out of you're collective asses and looked at your actions you might find that it is you that is the root of all problems in San Antonio.

And inspire of your stupid ass comments or your fat bitch it has not a thing to do with repeaters or you're desire to talk about politics.

It has to do ith you're need for conflict and idiots like your fat whore and Russ who are stupid enough to follow you like flies to shit.

By the way we have all heard the hot tub stories were you're wife was passed around like joint to be used by all the guys up there. Your big linked repeater friends like to swap stories and they have shared some of great interest

Her that daughter does not fall far from the tree. We have all seen her advertisement on face book.
The Reporter

United States

#3449 Jan 7, 2014
The recording of you attacking Chuck and the other guys will be emailed out today.

To every member of roost, Aaro and Kars
The Reporter

United States

#3450 Jan 7, 2014
KARS wrote:
Gary said he gave it the club.... He stole it from M.A.R.S and sold it to them....
The audio were he admits to taking the repeater from the mars warehouse and claiming he donated it and put it up is going to all members of Kars.

Every club member of the major clubs will know what Gary thinks and how he lies.

They will aso hear in his own words about taking mars property and "donating" it to them, course his donation cost $400

What a club, they gt started with stolen property
Netcom Army Mars

San Antonio, TX

#3451 Jan 7, 2014
Want to know what Tommy has been up to the last couple of months?
A report was filed 3 months ago, of a middle aged man, that turned himself in to the Region 6 (Texas) Provost Marshals Office asking to make a deal for non prosecution. This person states Gary was volunteering at the Mars warehouse.
When all the regular employees took lunch Gary had Tommy pick up some equipment as listed.
1. Desk top Motorola Repeater
1. 500 ft roll RG-213 Coax
100 PL-259 connectors
2 VHF Duplexers
Value total 2400.00
This falls under a Home Land security Act Breach.
and has no statute of Limitations.
It might be listed at Netcom.Army.Mil/Mar
2 for 1 sale 1 go's to prison and 1 Go's away
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3452 Jan 7, 2014
Netcom Army Mars wrote:
Want to know what Tommy has been up to the last couple of months?
A report was filed 3 months ago, of a middle aged man, that turned himself in to the Region 6 (Texas) Provost Marshals Office asking to make a deal for non prosecution. This person states Gary was volunteering at the Mars warehouse.
When all the regular employees took lunch Gary had Tommy pick up some equipment as listed.
1. Desk top Motorola Repeater
1. 500 ft roll RG-213 Coax
100 PL-259 connectors
2 VHF Duplexers
Value total 2400.00
This falls under a Home Land security Act Breach.
and has no statute of Limitations.
It might be listed at Netcom.Army.Mil/Mar
2 for 1 sale 1 go's to prison and 1 Go's away
According to Gary WD5FWP Tommy has been in the hospital since December 19th in very ill health.

Funny that while his best friend is in the hospital Gary was on Pipe Creek Repeater throwing him under the bus. We can send him an audio of that as well for Tommy's listening pleasure.

With Gary's pathological need to lie about absolutely every single thing in life, his claim of Tommy may be true or not.

Guess it would be easy enough to follow up on.

Since Tommy is a tax cheat and does not pay taxes, does not have insurance and does not pay his past medical bills {he has past medical bill judgements along with his tax leins} that only leaves one hospital for him to be in.

So Gary were you lying again or is your buddy in a bad way.

We will check on him and let him know you passed on his information too us while you were throwing him under the bus blaming him for everything that is bad about ham radio in San Antonio.

You almost told the truth. If you had kept your name in the mix with his you would have been telling the truth for once.
Greggy Poo - The Bragger

United States

#3453 Jan 8, 2014
I got it all. More than anyone of you. I know more than anyone on 52.
HO HO, I even reward myself at the Christmas Party. Gotta polish my
karma. You all can't do anything without me knowing about it.
I come up with projects to influence you to spend money so you can't out do me
AND STUFF. I'm like Tubs.
warped

San Antonio, TX

#3454 Jan 8, 2014
Greggy Poo - The Bragger wrote:
I got it all. More than anyone of you. I know more than anyone on 52.
HO HO, I even reward myself at the Christmas Party. Gotta polish my
karma. You all can't do anything without me knowing about it.
I come up with projects to influence you to spend money so you can't out do me
AND STUFF. I'm like Tubs.
Warped logic there dildo and in normal soiled sheets and little man style absolutely unfactual.

I attended the Christmas Party Greg awarded nothing to himself and has not in the 7 to 8 years the event has been held. Greg has never gotten an award period beyond this years joke award by people with a sense of humor you clearly lack.

So you three go back to sucking each others dicks and stay warm and happy.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3455 Jan 8, 2014
Gary been bragging how AARO is coming to his rescue. Really fat ass after your personal attacks against most of them the other day.

Gary you will be shocked to learn you are the topic of tonights meeting, but not in the way you want.
N5WSU Martin

San Antonio, TX

#3456 Jan 9, 2014
You know what is funny is that if his back yard repeater was being jammed, Why did he not just shut it off? Gary you reap what you sew. No Like You. and that putting it a nice way. So don't try to suck up to the AARO. You have no friends there.
Liar

San Antonio, TX

#3457 Jan 9, 2014
warped wrote:
<quoted text>
Warped logic there dildo and in normal soiled sheets and little man style absolutely unfactual.
I attended the Christmas Party Greg awarded nothing to himself and has not in the 7 to 8 years the event has been held. Greg has never gotten an award period beyond this years joke award by people with a sense of humor you clearly lack.
So you three go back to sucking each others dicks and stay warm and happy.
I was at the award dinner, all Greg received was the joke award.
If you are not part of the group mind your own business.
If you are part of the group, shame on you for your Lies.
Handi Ham

San Antonio, TX

#3458 Jan 9, 2014
Hey Gary
I understand Tommy is on his last Leg.
ROFL

What Did you say about Karma, If bad things happen to you, its because you are a bad person.

Tommy must be a real BASTARD.

73s and 88s
Frankie

United States

#3459 Jan 9, 2014
Handi Ham wrote:
Hey Gary
I understand Tommy is on his last Leg.
ROFL
What Did you say about Karma, If bad things happen to you, its because you are a bad person.
Tommy must be a real BASTARD.
73s and 88s
Gary may be on to some thing. He claims bad things happened to Steve's family because Steve jams.

What in the hell did Gary do to have major back neck and other health issues and be bed ridden for decades. Really must be laid up.

And Tommy's health problems wow you are right he must be a big bastard.
Frankie

United States

#3460 Jan 9, 2014
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at the award dinner, all Greg received was the joke award.
If you are not part of the group mind your own business.
If you are part of the group, shame on you for your Lies.
They can not do this. They are eaten up with hatred and jealousy. Greg is every thing Gary is not.

He is well liked, friendly, out going and successful.

Gary is hated, dispised and a total failure.
Karma

San Antonio, TX

#3461 Jan 9, 2014
Tommy, You dead yet?
Take Gary with you.

Signed
Karma
Ham n Scrubs

United States

#3462 Jan 9, 2014
I'd like to be the first to post the news.
Tommy Pissypants Caldwell lost one foot between the ankle and knee. Its not looking to well for the other one!
Mike Sheets

San Jose, CA

#3463 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets Accomplishments

Leach

A:  Took $41,000 from his in-laws to build his house. Then claims self made man as his
      home was paid in full upon completion.

B:  Had his mommy buy 43 acres of land for him. His mother, sister and brother have
     land next to him which he claims.

C:  The only job he has ever held in his life was obtained by his father. Soon after his
      fathers death this job went away.

D:  Claims to be retired, reality is he never worked enough to have earned the minimum
      credits needed to collect social security. He lived off of the hard work of his wife and
      what he could take from his mother and his wife’s parents..

Leach is the ability to absorb from others.

Gary Sheets is an accomplished leach.
Mike Sheets

San Jose, CA

#3464 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets Accomplishments

Pathological Liar

A:   Claimed he was a founding member of KARS and that he donated and setup the
      clubs first repeater. Club records show he was not a member of the KARS club for
      years after the founding of this club. Records indicate he was no part of the first
      repeater project beyond selling them a “by his own words” stolen repeater he took
      from MARS Ware house and sold the club for $400.00

B:   In order to gain sympathy from a ham radio operator who lost his father at a very
      young point in his life, Gary invented a story were as his father passed away from
      wounds he occurred in the Army during WWII. Gary claimed that his father passed
      away while he was a junior in high school. He told this story more than a dozen
      separate occasions over a 2 month period. He never reflected the truth until he
      was confronted by the fact his father passed away from cancer due to smoking
      when Gary was in fact 30 years old in 1979.

C: After getting caught in his lie about his father, Gary then explained it by claiming he
    was just confused by when his father died.

D: Gary was convicted on drug charges for the possession and use of cocaine and
    other illegal narcotics. He plead guilty to those charges and was sentenced to one
    year in jail,$2,500 fine plus court cost, 380 hours of community service as well as a
    2 year probation. He also had the family car seized under the drug laws.

   He has told 2 lies recording these events:

   Lie #1: That he was never arrested and that the court documents were forged to
          try and make him appear to be a criminal

   Lie #2: He told others that he actually was arrested, a hitch hiker he did not know
      but had picked up had drugs on him. Gary plead guilty because it was his
          car.

E: He has told thousands of if not tens of thousands of lies about other hams out of
    jealousy, hatred and to build himself up by tearing others down.

Pathological liar: A individual incapable of telling the truth and a compulsive liar, who will lie for personal gain and to slander others in order to paint a picture of importance for himself.

Gary is so accomplished a liar he lies to himself and he actually believes his own lies.

It takes true talent to lie to your self.
Mike Sheets

San Jose, CA

#3465 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets Accomplishments

Pathological Liar

A:   Claimed he was a founding member of KARS and that he donated and setup the
      clubs first repeater. Club records show he was not a member of the KARS club for
      years after the founding of this club. Records indicate he was no part of the first
      repeater project beyond selling them a “by his own words” stolen repeater he took
      from MARS Ware house and sold the club for $400.00

B:   In order to gain sympathy from a ham radio operator who lost his father at a very
      young point in his life, Gary invented a story were as his father passed away from
      wounds he occurred in the Army during WWII. Gary claimed that his father passed
      away while he was a junior in high school. He told this story more than a dozen
      separate occasions over a 2 month period. He never reflected the truth until he
      was confronted by the fact his father passed away from cancer due to smoking
      when Gary was in fact 30 years old in 1979.

C: After getting caught in his lie about his father, Gary then explained it by claiming he
    was just confused by when his father died.

D: Gary was convicted on drug charges for the possession and use of cocaine and
    other illegal narcotics. He plead guilty to those charges and was sentenced to one
    year in jail,$2,500 fine plus court cost, 380 hours of community service as well as a
    2 year probation. He also had the family car seized under the drug laws.

   He has told 2 lies recording these events:

   Lie #1: That he was never arrested and that the court documents were forged to
          try and make him appear to be a criminal

   Lie #2: He told others that he actually was arrested, a hitch hiker he did not know
      but had picked up had drugs on him. Gary plead guilty because it was his
          car.

E: He has told thousands of if not tens of thousands of lies about other hams out of
    jealousy, hatred and to build himself up by tearing others down.

Pathological liar: A individual incapable of telling the truth and a compulsive liar, who will lie for personal gain and to slander others in order to paint a picture of importance for himself.

Gary is so accomplished a liar he lies to himself and he actually believes his own lies.

It takes true talent to lie to your self.
Mike Sheets

San Jose, CA

#3466 Jan 10, 2014
WD5FWP Gary Sheets a true friend in deed. NOT!!!!

Gary Sheets is a true friend, he will stand by you through any and all hard ships. Well that is unless Gary is confronted, then then tosses your friendship out the window and
turns on you like a rabid dog.

Recently Thomas Caldwell has been admitted to the hospital with serious medical issues. The fact he has been in the hospital since December 19th is an indicator of how
serious his medical condition is as the man has multiple judgements against him for his
refusal to pay his medical bills and area hospitals have sued him and been awarded
judgements. Since they are again absorbing medical expense they know will not be
paid indicates the serious condition.

Gary Sheets indicated in several conversations that Thomas Caldwell was most likely not going to survive and how he would miss his dear buddy of 40 years.

But then because Tommy was no longer going to be around to help Gary in his war against humanity, and Gary was suddenly faced with the need to find new allies in his war against humanity he instantly threw Thomas Caldwell WD5GXH under the bus and then backed up over him and ran him down again.

Gary stated:“There are 4 people in this city who are causing all of the trouble for amateur radio. Steve, Greg, Mike and Tommy Caldwell. I was unable to direct Tommy to  behave and he just thrived on conflict”

Wow Gary way to go. Beside the fact you left out that you are the center of all conflict in the ham radio community and San Antonio with your little buddy Toe. You totally trashed him in an effort to try and distance yourself from the actions you and he performed for decades.

And who forgets the on the air beat down he took by Greg after Gary was caught making vile personal attacks against a fellow handicapped ham and Greg called him out on his lies.

Gary’s instant and first response was to again throw Tommy under the bus when he was confronted and blame all the problems on Tommy and again stated he was unable to control him.

What a friend in deed Gary.
Mike Sheets

San Jose, CA

#3467 Jan 10, 2014
Question Gary. We all know that if Toe were to die, that you would start kissing ass and trying to pretend you were a good ham and that Toe was responsible for all that transpired.

Do you honestly believe that people have that short of memory. No fat ass you will be all  alone on the air with no one to talk to and die a lonely bitter old bastard.

this is your life you have left for you.

Reaping the hatred you have sown for all your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Tax Bill Benefits Rich 3 hr Little Johnny Da ... 6
Amy Carrillo 4 hr Cristal 35
Snapchat Me (Oct '13) 8 hr Carttiffmallory 35
best b2b massage 8 hr Cristal 13
Who is D C Dave ! Well he is someone that pisse... 8 hr Cristal 35
News Legends of Tejano deserve equal billing 8 hr Cristal 34
Trump will fire Mueller for sure 10 hr Andrew 1

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages