Comments
2,181 - 2,200 of 3,520 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3413 Dec 31, 2013
The specialist wrote:
I hope this helps in future dealings with Gary Sheet WD5FWP.
The man is sick and you people need to learn to cope and work within his mental illness.
Very interesting information.
left out

United States

#3414 Dec 31, 2013
what about john and tommy where is your analysis of them.
TOP HAT

San Antonio, TX

#3415 Dec 31, 2013
left out wrote:
what about john and tommy where is your analysis of them.
That is easy... Two Gay guys... That is Tommy And John...Tommy has been gay his whole life..
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3416 Dec 31, 2013
Manchild

An adult male who still posesses psychological traits of a child. Traits include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- whining
- pettyness
- trying to pass the blame for their own underdeveloped judgement
- not "stepping up to the plate" when it's their role to.
- secretly still finds 3rd grade bathroom humor amusing.
- is able to connect with his children, but only as another child, not as a father.
- an overall insecurity in who he is as a man, from which similar traits sprout.

The manchild, if married, is often found married to Type A women (usually firstborn or only child in their own family) who reluctantly yet aptly take up the slack for the aforementioned manchild.

This manchild will often attempt to augment their lack and/or compete with peers with material possessions

A man by age but a child in mentality and actions. Usually an inability to get over the "frat boy" or "party boy" phase. Can't have fun without a beer; oftentimes brews his own beer. Still relates to women as sex objects (even when they're married) and are emotionally undeveloped (e.g., fight for their rights mentality even if there is nothing worth fighting; rarely takes responsibility for own failings). A general irritant to women and men that have matured.
Facebooking about brewing beer and gross bodily functions is typical of a man child.
Ham in Scrubs

United States

#3417 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year San Antonio Hams.
If you've been wondering where Thomas "Pissypants" Caldwell has been, Looks like things are looking up for the SA Ham community!

Thomas, Pissypants, wd5gxh is booked into a hospital and the end (I hope) is near. He's been getting blood transfusions to try to get an upper hand on a really bad blood infection.(That's what he gets from having unprotected homosexual oral and anal sex). sex ala GCJ

I'm tracking him down and will have more info soon.
I guess this is why wd5fwp-Gary Sheets has been throwing Pissy under the bus big time, an trying to cleanup his act.

Gary Sheets wd5fwp, you've made your bed the past 40 or so years and you will never be accepted as one of us in the SA amateur radio community. Ham radio will never be a nice place for you to be. You've burned that bridge. As soon as pissypants dies from AIDS you will be on your own.

Gary,, you might as well forget about enjoying Ham radio in your old age.....Never happen!

Tommy,,, how's not having any health insurance going for you?
I guess I'll check in with University Hospital tomorrow.

Again... HAPPY NEW YEAR AN ANTONIO!
Jolly Roger

San Antonio, TX

#3418 Jan 1, 2014
Ham in Scrubs wrote:
Happy New Year San Antonio Hams.
If you've been wondering where Thomas "Pissypants" Caldwell has been, Looks like things are looking up for the SA Ham community!
Thomas, Pissypants, wd5gxh is booked into a hospital and the end (I hope) is near. He's been getting blood transfusions to try to get an upper hand on a really bad blood infection.(That's what he gets from having unprotected homosexual oral and anal sex). sex ala GCJ
I'm tracking him down and will have more info soon.
I guess this is why wd5fwp-Gary Sheets has been throwing Pissy under the bus big time, an trying to cleanup his act.
Gary Sheets wd5fwp, you've made your bed the past 40 or so years and you will never be accepted as one of us in the SA amateur radio community. Ham radio will never be a nice place for you to be. You've burned that bridge. As soon as pissypants dies from AIDS you will be on your own.
Gary,, you might as well forget about enjoying Ham radio in your old age.....Never happen!
Tommy,,, how's not having any health insurance going for you?
I guess I'll check in with University Hospital tomorrow.
Again... HAPPY NEW YEAR AN ANTONIO!
I think there is a lot of wishing thinking going on here. We can not be this fortunate.
Jolly Roger

San Antonio, TX

#3419 Jan 1, 2014
The Beverly Hill Billys have a theme song, Gilligan has his and now Gary R Sheet WD5FWP has his own theme song.

Ham Radio Menace

Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3420 Jan 2, 2014
Heard on the Pipe Creek Net Gary admitting to getting caught jamming the Trader 40 Meter Net.

Now that Gary has been caught by those folks he suddenly claims he does not have an HF antenna.

Yet this is the man who recently was bragging of his HF activity when some of the guys on 52 were discussing it.

Yet this is the man who recently was telling the world how his wife was stung by wasp while putting his antenna up

So which is the lie Gary.

That you did not work those DX stations as you claimed?
That you your wife was not stung putting up the antenna?
That you do not have an HF antenna?
TOP HAT

San Antonio, TX

#3421 Jan 2, 2014
Roger Rabbit wrote:
Heard on the Pipe Creek Net Gary admitting to getting caught jamming the Trader 40 Meter Net.
Now that Gary has been caught by those folks he suddenly claims he does not have an HF antenna.
Yet this is the man who recently was bragging of his HF activity when some of the guys on 52 were discussing it.
Yet this is the man who recently was telling the world how his wife was stung by wasp while putting his antenna up
So which is the lie Gary.
That you did not work those DX stations as you claimed?
That you your wife was not stung putting up the antenna?
That you do not have an HF antenna?
This is to Funny.... What is it Gary......
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#3422 Jan 2, 2014
You can tell when Gary is not telling the truth.
His Lips are moving.
1 of 300 hams

San Antonio, TX

#3426 Jan 5, 2014
Gary you spineless piece of shit.

You are calling people cowards and lazy for not DFing and going after the jammer? Well simply put Gary those 300 hams do not like you so why should anyone provide you with support?

But most importantly we are all sitting here waiting with baited breath for you to show us your skills.

YOU and your buddy little man are both self described top DFers. No one can DF better than you two clowns. On top of this you claim you have won ever single DFing contest and everyone else quite DFing out of being put in place by your and Tommy's incredible DFing skills.

We simply put for your petty little mind are waiting for you to amaze us with your skills? You can not do it. You have not the knowledge or the equipment.

What happened to Russ's big fancy $6,000 dopplar? Aside from his inability to understand how to properly use it and back it up.

But all this aside.

of the more than 300 hams in this city NOT ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR PROBLEMS.

The simple point is Gary you are not liked and no one cares if you rot and die.
1 of 300 hams

San Antonio, TX

#3427 Jan 5, 2014
Besides you claim you know who is jamming.

You blame Steve, You blame Greg, You blame Mike, you blame Roger.

You never offer a shred of proof, you just think you can turn people on others by claiming they are jamming.

Each time you false accusse some one, you lose more credibility.

You are reaping what you sow fat ass.

Been to 40 meters lately?
TOP HAT

San Antonio, TX

#3428 Jan 5, 2014
1 of 300 hams wrote:
Besides you claim you know who is jamming.
You blame Steve, You blame Greg, You blame Mike, you blame Roger.
You never offer a shred of proof, you just think you can turn people on others by claiming they are jamming.
Each time you false accusse some one, you lose more credibility.
You are reaping what you sow fat ass.
Been to 40 meters lately?
Hey..... How can Gary loss Credibility.... He has none to lose !!! He a pile of Crap !!
1 of 300 hams

San Antonio, TX

#3429 Jan 5, 2014
Mrs Fat Ass is big of a lame ass as Fat Ass. Not only does she lack any human compassion and made fun of some down in luck folks, but she attacks hams with the same idiotic logic.

All those years of fat ass laying on top of her grunting and growing has crushed her down restricting blood flow to the brain leaving her brain damaged and as fucked up as her fat ass husband.

Cheryl Sheets you are as fucked in the head as Gary.

Mrs Fat Ass and Fat Ass are so happy that the kids got degrees. What big time degrees they got. One is stuck in a dead end waitering job and the other is stuck in a dead end waiteress job.

Golly gee how proud can you be. Both of his kids wait table.

Well looking at the girth of Mr Fat ass and Mrs Fat ass, I guess this makes sense.
1 of 300 hams

San Antonio, TX

#3430 Jan 5, 2014
Fat Ass sat back and was claiming how all the good hams are moving off of 2 meters and to HF. Actually Fat Ass real Hams are well rounded and have a wide range of operating skills and bands.

But in brain damaged fashion Mrs Fat Ass was right there in agreement with him bellowing how real hams are going to HF to get away from the crap.

Funny after Gary restricted his two meter activity, groups on HF have been suddenly getting jammed.

Guess were those groups DF'd the signal too?

Did you guess Fat Ass residence? If so give yourself a gold star.

Funny how that works.

Gary is on two meters and he jams
Gary is on HF and he jams

Busy Gary. Guess when you lay in bed all day, grunting away to movies on the TV it is only natural to be jealous of people with lives and futures and you feel the need to retailiate.

Cry us a river Gary how you are the worlds greatest DFer and how every ham in San Antonio stopped DFing in contest because they just could not beat you and tommy at DFing

Then Cry and whine and throw a temper tantrum because no one will help you DF the jammers.

But you have declared countless times that Chuck Kenworthy, Steve White, Bob Wheaton, Walter and several others hams have all DF'd the jammers and told you that it was Greg and Steve and the members of the Unusual Suspects.

So if you have them caught dead to rights why do you not file complaints?

Oh and why when confronted do Chuck, Steve, Walter and the otehrs all 100% deny any such statements or DFing activity.

Oh and why in your crying baby bitch season with yourself this weekend did you complain that Chuck, Steve, Walter, and others will not help you DF?

So which is it Gary

Did they all DF and catch these guys?

Or will no one help you DF?

Damn man keep your lies straight. You tell so many and get caught all the time.
1 of 300 hams

San Antonio, TX

#3431 Jan 5, 2014
Mr and Mrs Fat Ass were both putting down other Hams and declared no one had a finer back yard repeater than Mr and Mrs Fat Ass.

Gary allow me to educate you on some things. They are pretty basic and if you were a real ham you would truly understand these truths to be self evident.

First off only an absolute idiot puts up a back yard repeater. If offers you absolutely no advantage over your Ham station. And it offers a multitude of problems.

Second off, your repeater is a piece of shit it has absolutely crap for coverage. We all hear Mrs Fat Ass trying to get into it with no luck at all.

Now to further educate both of you.

Mrs Fat Ass and you both made the statement no one else has any repeaters.

The Texas VHF Society shows 1,749 2 meter repeates through out Texas 25 repeaters in San Antonio.

Guess what Fat Ass only 2 of those 2 meters repeaters have your call on them.

One of which is a toy back yard repeater

The other which most long time ham radio operators remember being very limited in the ability to use the Pipe Creek Repeater for actual conversations as a no no for years as it would over heat and malfunction until just the past couple of years.

So Mr Repater guru. Get a clue.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3432 Jan 5, 2014
1 of 300 hams wrote:
All those years of fat ass laying on top of her grunting and growing has crushed her down restricting blood flow to the brain leaving her brain damaged and as fucked up as her fat ass husband.
.
If you ever have been to Gary's house and gotten the 50 cent tour, you will see a camera mounted on the wall by the TV and connected to a VCR aimed at the bed.

Oh my God what that poor camera has had to endure over the years.

How anyone could get excited looked at two extremely over weight beached whales going at it are some demented folks.
lol

United States

#3433 Jan 5, 2014
you probly seat outside of his house and hacked his camera and watched.
Son of FS

Alice, TX

#3434 Jan 5, 2014
1 going down, 3 to go!
Chuck

United States

#3435 Jan 6, 2014
lol wrote:
you probly seat outside of his house and hacked his camera and watched.
Oh that is just so wrong on so many levels.

Question how do two people so fat reach each other?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min Liberal forever 22,335
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
Ron sengin 1 hr Capt Cho 2
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 528
CRACKER explains LoneStar 4 hr Cooter 14
H-E-B warehouse opens in Weslaco (Oct '07) 10 hr Justice 28
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••