Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3432 Jan 5, 2014
1 of 300 hams wrote:
All those years of fat ass laying on top of her grunting and growing has crushed her down restricting blood flow to the brain leaving her brain damaged and as fucked up as her fat ass husband.
If you ever have been to Gary's house and gotten the 50 cent tour, you will see a camera mounted on the wall by the TV and connected to a VCR aimed at the bed.

Oh my God what that poor camera has had to endure over the years.

How anyone could get excited looked at two extremely over weight beached whales going at it are some demented folks.
lol

United States

#3433 Jan 5, 2014
you probly seat outside of his house and hacked his camera and watched.
Son of FS

Alice, TX

#3434 Jan 5, 2014
1 going down, 3 to go!
Chuck

United States

#3435 Jan 6, 2014
lol wrote:
you probly seat outside of his house and hacked his camera and watched.
Oh that is just so wrong on so many levels.

Question how do two people so fat reach each other?
Factual Ham

United States

#3436 Jan 6, 2014
Due to an automobile accident I was involved in this past week I have found myself laid up with two broken ribs and fractured arm and suffering from some back pain. So I find myself laying around the house watching TV, playing solitaire and in general bored out of my ever loving mind.

Set up my radio to scan some local repeater frequencies to help break up the day and I honestly have to say friday evening and saturday that I was absolutely disgusted by my fellow ham radio operators here in San Antonio. The all most non stop broadcasting of television shows on the 147.280 repeater was just simply put wrong.

I emphasized with Gary Sheets and his frustration over this problem and could understand his lashing out the way he does. I was not sure if I was up set more by the criminal actions of some local Ham radio operators here in town violating multiple rules or the fact that some one out there was forcing me to emphasize with Gary Sheets.

I painfully crept into the ham shack and went to the repeater input and started moving my 10 element beam around to find who might possibly be the jammer. My 10 element beam is not as narrow as I would like for signal tracking, but it at least gives me a general direction. 67 degree heading was the strongest. Okay this meant the jammer was directly on the other side of Gary Sheets from me. I went to the out put side to confirm this and yes, the repeater out put was directly in line with 67 degrees.

What hams live in this beam heading and what hams have a bone to pick with Gary. Well hell that list was huge, most hams in this city have a bone to pick with Gary.

I need to make some phone calls to get some help from other sections of this city to provide me with some headings to further narrow this signal down.

But BEEP my computer alerts me to a new e-mail. Here is a recording that provides some very interesting final links to this puzzle.

This ham had recorded the activity on 147.280 and found it very interesting that the station broadcasting the television show was stronger than Gary’s own signal of crying like a baby how no one would help him.

Now wait a minute like the author of the e-mail after listening to the audio recording I am very puzzled. How can any one have a stronger signal into Gary Sheets back yard repeater than Gary Sheets himself.

They can not unless it was Gary Sheets jamming himself.

Now the light bulb comes on. A jammer who is stronger than Gary’s own signal and my beam headings all lead any rational individual with a token of common sense to one simple conclusion.

Gary Sheets was the broadcaster and jamming his own repeater.
Factual Ham

United States

#3437 Jan 6, 2014
Armed with the knowledge that the jamming signal on the input of 147.280 was coming from the same exact location as Gary Sheets repeater out put, the recorded evidence which in an of itself is pretty damming and a phone call to gain a second beam heading which further confirmed my own heading.

It is clear that Gary Sheets was the individual who broadcast on his repeater all weekend. This also confirms multiple rumors over the years that Gary and Tommy have jammed them selves in the past to stir up trouble and allow them to play the victims.

It is my sincere and firm belief that Gary Sheets WD5FWP was the individual who was broadcasting on his own repeater in an effort to generate sympathy for him and allow him to be a victim who is just defending himself.

This following on the heels of recent confirmation of his jamming a 40 meter net shows that he is unworthy of an Ham Radio license and the FCC should instantly revoke his license to operate on the Amateur Air waves.

I will be sending notarized statements of beam headings from myself and another ham radio operator supporting the data from the audio recording to Laura Smith of the FCC
and requesting immediate action on the FCC part to take action against Gary Sheets WD5FWP.
Factual Ham

United States

#3438 Jan 6, 2014
Due to an automobile accident I was involved in this past week I have found myself laid up with two broken ribs and fractured arm and suffering from some back pain. So I find myself laying around the house watching TV, playing solitaire and in general bored out of my ever loving mind.

Set up my radio to scan some local repeater frequencies to help break up the day and I honestly have to say friday evening and saturday that I was absolutely disgusted by my fellow ham radio operators here in San Antonio. The all most non stop broadcasting of television shows on the 147.280 repeater was just simply put wrong.

I emphasized with Gary Sheets and his frustration over this problem and could understand his lashing out the way he does. I was not sure if I was up set more by the criminal actions of some local Ham radio operators here in town violating multiple rules or the fact that some one out there was forcing me to emphasize with Gary Sheets.

I painfully crept into the ham shack and went to the repeater input and started moving my 10 element beam around to find who might possibly be the jammer. My 10 element beam is not as narrow as I would like for signal tracking, but it at least gives me a general direction. 67 degree heading was the strongest. Okay this meant the jammer was directly on the other side of Gary Sheets from me. I went to the out put side to confirm this and yes, the repeater out put was directly in line with 67 degrees.

What hams live in this beam heading and what hams have a bone to pick with Gary. Well hell that list was huge, most hams in this city have a bone to pick with Gary.

I need to make some phone calls to get some help from other sections of this city to provide me with some headings to further narrow this signal down.

But BEEP my computer alerts me to a new e-mail. Here is a recording that provides some very interesting final links to this puzzle.

This ham had recorded the activity on 147.280 and found it very interesting that the station broadcasting the television show was stronger than Gary’s own signal of crying like a baby how no one would help him.

Now wait a minute like the author of the e-mail after listening to the audio recording I am very puzzled. How can any one have a stronger signal into Gary Sheets back yard repeater than Gary Sheets himself.

They can not unless it was Gary Sheets jamming himself.

Now the light bulb comes on. A jammer who is stronger than Gary’s own signal and my beam headings all lead any rational individual with a token of common sense to one simple conclusion.

Gary Sheets was the broadcaster and jamming his own repeater.
Factual Ham

United States

#3439 Jan 6, 2014
Gary Sheets after listening to you brag upon yourself for decades, listen to you invent plots against fellow hams and tell them as if they are fact and you have first hand personal knowledge.

Are you actually shocked that not one single ham radio operator would come to your aid in tracking down the individual or individuals jamming you. While you were caught with your hand fully extended into the cookie jar this weekend broadcasting to your self, I do not believe you are the only source of the illegal transmissions on the 147.280 repeater.

But who is going to help you. You expressed displeasure at Chuck Kenworthy and other ham radio operators failing to come to your aid. You expressed they are personally responsible for the decline of ham radio.

Why should they come to your aid after your behavior. You have on many occasions used their names to justify your attacks against Steve, Greg and others. You have dropped multiple names and claimed those individuals caught Greg and others jamming you.

All of those individuals when confronted about your statement that they caught individuals jamming all stated the same thing “Gary Sheets if a muther fucking liar”.

I think this covers the over all opinion of you pretty well now.
Factual Ham

United States

#3440 Jan 6, 2014
Gary Sheets after listening to you brag upon yourself for decades, listen to you invent plots against fellow hams and tell them as if they are fact and you have first hand personal knowledge.

Are you actually shocked that not one single ham radio operator would come to your aid in tracking down the individual or individuals jamming you. While you were caught with your hand fully extended into the cookie jar this weekend broadcasting to your self, I do not believe you are the only source of the illegal transmissions on the 147.280 repeater.

But who is going to help you. You expressed displeasure at Chuck Kenworthy and other ham radio operators failing to come to your aid. You expressed they are personally responsible for the decline of ham radio.

Why should they come to your aid after your behavior. You have on many occasions used their names to justify your attacks against Steve, Greg and others. You have dropped multiple names and claimed those individuals caught Greg and others jamming you.

All of those individuals when confronted about your statement that they caught individuals jamming all stated the same thing “Gary Sheets if a muther fucking liar”.

I think this covers the over all opinion of you pretty well now.
KARS REPEATE FACTS

San Antonio, TX

#3441 Jan 6, 2014
The repeater committee chaired by Dave Perry, W4KGU, with Les, WD5FXZ, went into action like it was an emergency. Les did some effective detective work in search of any equipment we might be able to use as our first repeater. He located some equipment on the east side of San Antonio and he and Judy, WD5FXY, drove their truck to the home of Gary Sheets, WD5FWP to make an appraisal of the find. The equipment consisted of a repeater in a four-foot rack and a set of "cans" (duplexer). The asking price was four-hundred dollars, more than the club could afford at that time. Les and Judy purchased the equipment for the club and brought it to the home of Dave Perry. The committee arranged for an operating frequency and had the machine operating from downtown Boerne within a few weeks. The Langhennigs never asked for reimbursement - nor were they ever compensated for the purchase. We have been, and still are, deeply indebted to Les and Judy.
A ham

United States

#3442 Jan 6, 2014
KARS REPEATE FACTS wrote:
The repeater committee chaired by Dave Perry, W4KGU, with Les, WD5FXZ, went into action like it was an emergency. Les did some effective detective work in search of any equipment we might be able to use as our first repeater. He located some equipment on the east side of San Antonio and he and Judy, WD5FXY, drove their truck to the home of Gary Sheets, WD5FWP to make an appraisal of the find. The equipment consisted of a repeater in a four-foot rack and a set of "cans" (duplexer). The asking price was four-hundred dollars, more than the club could afford at that time. Les and Judy purchased the equipment for the club and brought it to the home of Dave Perry. The committee arranged for an operating frequency and had the machine operating from downtown Boerne within a few weeks. The Langhennigs never asked for reimbursement - nor were they ever compensated for the purchase. We have been, and still are, deeply indebted to Les and Judy.
Is it not very interesting how the official club version does to match the pathological liar Gary sheets version
KARS

San Antonio, TX

#3443 Jan 6, 2014
That's my point!!!
KARS

San Antonio, TX

#3444 Jan 6, 2014
Gary said he gave it the club.... He stole it from M.A.R.S and sold it to them....
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3445 Jan 7, 2014
KARS REPEATE FACTS wrote:
Cut Gary some slack here.

He has to ie and inflate his ego, it is all he has in life. He has never accomplished anything.

He never had a career, never accomplished anything in Ham Radio beyond making himself the most dispised Ham Operator, His has never earned more than 20 to 25,000 a year in his entire life and that was only one or two years of his adult life. His wife struggles to keep the family afloat and they are forced to drive old clunkers, the house he lives in is a substandard home that he built with money given to him by her parents.

So this is all he has, lies that he invents to pump up his ego.

Honestly if Gary wants to believe that he donated a repeater he took from the Mars warehouse to Kars who is he hurting?

If Gary wants to believe his piece of shit short range repeater is the best little back yard repeater in San Antonio, who does he hurt?

Let the man have some thing.
Roger Rabbit

San Antonio, TX

#3446 Jan 7, 2014
Factual Ham wrote:
Armed with the knowledge that the jamming signal on the input of 147.280 was coming from the same exact location as Gary Sheets repeater out put, the recorded evidence which in an of itself is pretty damming and a phone call to gain a second beam heading which further confirmed my own heading.
It is clear that Gary Sheets was the individual who broadcast on his repeater all weekend. This also confirms multiple rumors over the years that Gary and Tommy have jammed them selves in the past to stir up trouble and allow them to play the victims.
It is my sincere and firm belief that Gary Sheets WD5FWP was the individual who was broadcasting on his own repeater in an effort to generate sympathy for him and allow him to be a victim who is just defending himself.
This following on the heels of recent confirmation of his jamming a 40 meter net shows that he is unworthy of an Ham Radio license and the FCC should instantly revoke his license to operate on the Amateur Air waves.
I will be sending notarized statements of beam headings from myself and another ham radio operator supporting the data from the audio recording to Laura Smith of the FCC
and requesting immediate action on the FCC part to take action against Gary Sheets WD5FWP.
The reason Gary has taken to jamming himself is simple to understand. He has twisted, lied and abused so many that there is no one left to talk to.

So he has to jam himself and then argue with him self to have a conversation.

Pity the poor lonely bastard and leave him to his only happiness.
The Reporter

United States

#3447 Jan 7, 2014
Oh my goodness how many heard Gary crying like a baby this weekend and bellowing like a jackass how no one would help him DF.

The sad fat man called chuck and others lazy and blamed them for all that is wrong with ham radio in San Antonio.

Never once looking at his own actions as the root of all evil.

Gary for years you have been telling us how you and try are super heros in ham radio and no one DFs better than you and tommy. If this is true why do you not go out and find them yourself?

Because as normal you are projecting your shit upon others.

You only dared attack those guys because you knew they could not hear you. I will make sure a recording is sent to eveyr Aaro and roost member so they know what you think of them.
The Reporter

United States

#3448 Jan 7, 2014
Gary if you and that fat ugly whore you call a wife were to pull your heads out of you're collective asses and looked at your actions you might find that it is you that is the root of all problems in San Antonio.

And inspire of your stupid ass comments or your fat bitch it has not a thing to do with repeaters or you're desire to talk about politics.

It has to do ith you're need for conflict and idiots like your fat whore and Russ who are stupid enough to follow you like flies to shit.

By the way we have all heard the hot tub stories were you're wife was passed around like joint to be used by all the guys up there. Your big linked repeater friends like to swap stories and they have shared some of great interest

Her that daughter does not fall far from the tree. We have all seen her advertisement on face book.
The Reporter

United States

#3449 Jan 7, 2014
The recording of you attacking Chuck and the other guys will be emailed out today.

To every member of roost, Aaro and Kars
The Reporter

United States

#3450 Jan 7, 2014
KARS wrote:
Gary said he gave it the club.... He stole it from M.A.R.S and sold it to them....
The audio were he admits to taking the repeater from the mars warehouse and claiming he donated it and put it up is going to all members of Kars.

Every club member of the major clubs will know what Gary thinks and how he lies.

They will aso hear in his own words about taking mars property and "donating" it to them, course his donation cost $400

What a club, they gt started with stolen property
Netcom Army Mars

San Antonio, TX

#3451 Jan 7, 2014
Want to know what Tommy has been up to the last couple of months?
A report was filed 3 months ago, of a middle aged man, that turned himself in to the Region 6 (Texas) Provost Marshals Office asking to make a deal for non prosecution. This person states Gary was volunteering at the Mars warehouse.
When all the regular employees took lunch Gary had Tommy pick up some equipment as listed.
1. Desk top Motorola Repeater
1. 500 ft roll RG-213 Coax
100 PL-259 connectors
2 VHF Duplexers
Value total 2400.00
This falls under a Home Land security Act Breach.
and has no statute of Limitations.
It might be listed at Netcom.Army.Mil/Mar
2 for 1 sale 1 go's to prison and 1 Go's away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Alien Angel Resendiz LIke to Hang out i... 1 hr Raymond 1
El Paso had an Alcala Competitor is serial murders 1 hr Raymond 1
White woman murder her husband in Minnesota and... 2 hr DC Dave 29
Banditos 5 hr DC Dave 4
No Plea Bargain For Micheal Paul Odom (Jun '11) Apr 18 Anonymous 58
News Doug Supernaw: Yet More Sad News for Troubled F... (May '11) Apr 4 Terry 48
News Lakehills looks at incorporation (Aug '09) Mar '18 Ernie Bloomer 2

Bandera Jobs

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages