Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio
The Recorder

Aurora, CO

#3318 Nov 26, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
<quoted text>john has no location now because of you all he is homeless and has no radio anymore thanks to precinct three. you claim it is him on the radio because you are trying to set him up. if he has a location where is it then.
Because of us john is homeless? I do not think so Caldwell . John is responsible for his actions . No one forced him to perform the acts he did. Those were his choices and he now must reap the consequences of his actions.
I give

San Antonio, TX

#3319 Nov 26, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
you can't post someone's record or police report publicly after it has been expunged.
O.K..... I give.... Please tell me who's record has been
Expunged ?????
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#3320 Nov 26, 2013
Great to see every one still getting along.
anonymously posted

United States

#3321 Nov 26, 2013
i hope you all believe that john is back again and that its him transmitting on the saltgrass link system. because it is non other than me riding around and transmitting tapes from my undisclosed locations. its called the old bait and switch routine. im banking on you all to have his case thrown out by having you all file false reports to the FEDS FCC FBI ADA SAPD AND BCSO. then we will sue you all for millions of dollars and put up our own state wide link system. and it will be better than saltgrass and you wont be allowed to talk on it. you cant because you all will lose your ham license.
HEY JOHN

San Antonio, TX

#3322 Nov 26, 2013
Answer.... I give....

O.K..... I give.... Please tell me who's record has been
Expunged ?????
mark

United States

#3323 Nov 26, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
i hope you all believe that john is back again and that its him transmitting on the saltgrass link system. because it is non other than me riding around and transmitting tapes from my undisclosed locations. its called the old bait and switch routine. im banking on you all to have his case thrown out by having you all file false reports to the FEDS FCC FBI ADA SAPD AND BCSO. then we will sue you all for millions of dollars and put up our own state wide link system. and it will be better than saltgrass and you wont be allowed to talk on it. you cant because you all will lose your ham license.
This is some funny shit! Pissypants throwing himself under the bus!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
But really tommy, you didn't think we all already knew this!
what pissy...... cheaper than hiring another attorney?

Johnny.... how's this working out for you?
83 days until you go back to court!
lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3324 Nov 26, 2013
mark wrote:
Where'd ya go Thomas "Pissypants" Caldwell?
Shit getting a little to deep for ya?
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Johnny.... Your location has been found!
you have 85 days left until your next court date!
That's only 2 months and 24 days from today!
up ur facking [email protected]@ hoto! this is so stupid u people r still crying about this shit
lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#3325 Nov 26, 2013
Just a Voice wrote:
After reading my post, I don't want to be lumped into the same category of "name calling". What do I mean by "renegades". Those whose intent might be well and good, have let their emotions get the best of them. To some degree they have become part of the problem, by harassment, malicious gossip, jamming and other provocative actions.
Yes a bad choice of word choices, but for all intents, they are not helping the cause to help clean up Ham Radio. My apologies.
3 years and going u idiots
anonymously posted

United States

#3326 Nov 26, 2013
82 days before its dismissed. you guys know it will be thats why you are trying to accuse john of being on the radio again and set him up so you can try to get him to a conviction or at least back to jail early.
Do we care

San Antonio, TX

#3327 Nov 27, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
82 days before its dismissed. you guys know it will be thats why you are trying to accuse john of being on the radio again and set him up so you can try to get him to a conviction or at least back to jail early.
Question Caldwell.

Will it be dismissed like Gary's drug case was dismissed? You know the dismissal were he was found guility and sentenced to 30 days in jail, fined $2,500 and required to perform 320 hours of community service along with 2 years prohbation?

Or will it be dismissed like Russ were charges were just dropped due to the right to a speedy trial?
N5WSU Martin

San Antonio, TX

#3328 Nov 27, 2013
Hey Gang don't give him anything in info so that he can use.Tommy is try so hard to find out what is going on. Stay off this Topix. Let him think his bullshit Because that all it is. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
anonymously posted

United States

#3329 Nov 28, 2013
81 days before its dismissed. I thought two lawyers would get john off but it looks like 10 couldn't do it. looks like ill have to resort to the old bait and switch to try to get this case thrown out. you all make sure you make false allegations against john that hes transmitting on salt grass again. that's all we got.
Mushroom 5

San Antonio, TX

#3330 Nov 29, 2013
81 days before being returned to an Orange Jump suite, 3 hots and a cot and all the loving your A$% can handle.
To Gary and Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3331 Nov 30, 2013
This is an open letter to Thomas Caldwell and Gary Sheets.

While I am a new Ham Radio operator licensed under the VE System {1993) and I am a NO CODE EXTRA, I have been most fortunate to not have fallen victim to your hateful rages.

I have been listening to you with a professional interest for several years now and in my professional opinion you should both seek immediate mental health assistance. But at this late stage in your life I do not see you dong this on a voluntary bases.

With the move to another frequency a few months back I was professionally curious as to if you would continue to perform your angry performances there in private or if you required an audience.
In spite of Gary’s braying how stupid the Amateur Community today is I spent less than 3 hours of time invested and 4 attempts to locate this secret frequency. What I found is that even with out an audience you still retained the same style and conversation format and most of your conversation is still spent with hateful discussions about local Amateur Radio Operators.What surprised me was that those who have joined you on this frequency take part in your hatred of others as well. Though It should not have been much of a surprise as only someone eaten up with jealousy and angry rage as you would honestly want any thing to do with you people.

This confirms my belief that you are extremely eaten up with hatred and hostility towards people whom you are simply quite jealous of. No I will not share with anyone the location were you are operating as to be quite honest the people whom are fixated upon you and your activities are just as disturbed as you are. They have allowed themselves to be your victims for so long that they almost appear to know no other life.

It is best for the well being of those individuals that they are free from listening to you and so in my opinion they need not know your location for their own well being.

What you do in the silence of your own home is between you and the walls around you.
To Gary and Tommy

San Antonio, TX

#3332 Nov 30, 2013
This is an open letter to Thomas Caldwell and Gary Sheets.

must take exception to your view that just because you were licensed prior to the VE system that you are better than those who were tested under the VE System.

I pulled copies of the Extra Exam from 1970 and from 2009 when I took it and compared it to the text today. The exam has not changed in design and scope over the years. There have been a few question changes to reflect the changing of the times and questions that are no longer relevant to to days world have been phased out and questions that related to equipment and operations today have been added. But for the most part the exam is just as much intact today as it was 30 years ago. With the exception of CW the skills required to become an Extra Class licensed Ham 30 years ago is not different from today. You’re ego boosting comments aside.

Trying to use the VE as a means of separating yourself from the rest of us and considering yourself to be exalted in status. Amateurs today are just as smart and intelligent as they were 30 years ago. The skills required today have changed. As I listen to you and your comments it is clear the real problem is not with the new Amateurs but with the fact you have not kept up with changing technology and it is actually you that have fallen behind the times and are incapable of understanding the newer technology.

Filtering techniques that allow you to pull signals out of the radio that were impossible to copy 30 years ago, SDR and it’s impact on Amateur Radio and Digital modes that are rapidly changing the hobby and the world we live in.

New technology requires new skills to keep up with this technology and there are a vast wealth of operating modes you could not fathom how to use let alone own the equipment to access and use those modes.

So because you have been incapable of adapting to the changing world around you and choose to live in the past, should this afford you the right to try and regulate others to the ranks of inferiors because they understand and have adapted to the changes in technology.

I hear hams out there every day having fun, enjoying the hobby and getting the most out of the new technology afforded them. They have advanced and are not sitting stagnate in a pool of self pity and self destruction.

Rather than hating those people, learn from them. You will not be the first Amateur who was elmered by a Ham much newer to the hobby than you.

I envy you Amateurs who have been in the hobby for decades more than I have. You were able to enjoy so much and witness so many technological changes to the hobby that I will not experience for decades to come.

I just hope that when I become the “old ham” and technology has left me behind due to my age, lack of financial resources or just because I am a stubborn old cuss. That I at least do it with more dignity and honor than you two individuals have done.

Remember it is not the the class of the license that the Amateur holds. But the class of the Amateur that holds the license.
anonymously posted

United States

#3333 Nov 30, 2013
if you know what frequency we are on state it then.
The voice

San Antonio, TX

#3334 Dec 1, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
if you know what frequency we are on state it then.
ROFL. Tommy you are a funny little liar. You tell Gary on the air that you never go to Topix any more an you have not posted. We all knew that to be a lie.

But what is absolutely funny. You get caught in every lie you tell and the best part. You just can not help yourself. You are just that stupid.
A Ham

San Antonio, TX

#3335 Dec 1, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
if you know what frequency we are on state it then.
I assume that since you only focused on this one little comment of his letter to you, that you can not rationally dispute any of his other comments and you admit that he was correct in his assesment of you. But you just do not care.

You will never deflect from your hate driven agenda until you finally pass away.

Gary is correct you are driven by hate. He just fails to remember he is as well.
anonymously posted

United States

#3336 Dec 1, 2013
how did the net go last night
The voice

San Antonio, TX

#3337 Dec 1, 2013
anonymously posted wrote:
how did the net go last night
why were you screwing with one last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News White Mike aka Tranny from califa... 8 min DC Dave 9
Is Trump really a farmer 1 hr El Paso 11
Where are all the Hookers? Real Onez? ... (Mar '11) 3 hr White Mike 93
Petition: Defeat Graham Cassidy Obamacare Repea... 3 hr MAGA 1
New Dancer named Brazil 4 hr El Paso 10
WT F did D C Dave just beg someone to give him ... 21 hr DC Dave 21
Donald Trump: Dotard of the United States of Am... 22 hr El Paso 2

Bandera Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages