|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Just a Voice wrote:
After reading my post, I don't want to be lumped into the same category of "name calling". What do I mean by "renegades". Those whose intent might be well and good, have let their emotions get the best of them. To some degree they have become part of the problem, by harassment, malicious gossip, jamming and other provocative actions.
Yes a bad choice of word choices, but for all intents, they are not helping the cause to help clean up Ham Radio. My apologies.
Exactly what rules are broken by the "boys on 52?"
Disappointed Ham

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

I think everyone needs to back away from the radio, it is a hobby and should be treated as one.... It seems to me that people have way too much time on thier hands to be able to monitor the antic of a few. You folks should be spending time with your families but instead you are on this crusade to clean up ham radio. Probably because you have made nothing of your pathetic life. What a shame.....
You set up a new thread trying to put a positive spin on all this madness but in reality you are probably the one who started all this and just changed your name to make yourself feel better. Guilt is a terrible thing.
I dont agree with all the views of a few douche bags on the radio but I am not going to let them dictate what goes on in my world. You guys need to turn off your recorders and back away from the radio. This community must be the laughing stock of the radio world. What a shame.......
A few hams make a few statements that someone doesn't like and this all becomnes a popularity contest to see who has the biggrst antenna. What joke you all have made this. If someone has a problem with what is going on, have the nads to step up and do something about it. Instead you have your little coffee breaks at the local Jims and collectively come up with a solution rather than calling someone out and resolving it yourself. What a bunch of cowards you are........
Ham and eggs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Get a life folks!
Disappointed Ham

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

I probably shouldn't have expressed my feelings on this thread. Since it has been a few hours since I last blogged "Just a Voice" is probably at the local Jim's Coffee Shop planning my demise with his Hamtards Friends.... LMAO !!!!
Disappointed Ham

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

What a shame..... I thought that I would get a response from "Just a Voice" but I guess not. I want to know how come this individual can dish things out but when given a little constructive criticism hides runs and hides..... People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Just a Voice

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

I guess I should never have posted. I didn't dish out anything except state that we need to stop the foolishness. If thats wrong I'm in the wrong.

I don't monitor the thread daily, and it might be days till I check it again. I felt the need to speak my peace and did, under only one alias not several, just one "Just a Voice", not start a argument.
Hubert T Hubert IV

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Thomas - you are a cad.
Maggie

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2011

Judged:

Who the hell plays with Ham radio's anyway.
A-9972 ex

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Invest in your future ; Buy a Delorean and a Bengal Tiger..... Or You might have to sell your Motorcycle and declair Bankruptcy .
voter one

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

A-9972 ex wrote:
Invest in your future ; Buy a Delorean and a Bengal Tiger..... Or You might have to sell your Motorcycle and declair Bankruptcy .
what does declair mean?
A-9972 ex

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

just a few more months you can dress like santa
thomas o caldwell

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

A-9972 ex wrote:
just a few more months you can dress like santa
YES I WILL START GROWING MY BEARD SEPT 1
A-9972 ex

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Santa ..,your feet are Gross!
Cowboy Frankie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

I see Tommy the "toe" and Russ "Wave the gun" are all over this Blog!!!
Cowboy Frankie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

And what kind of trouble is that....?
A-9972 ex

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>
thats because you quit licling between the toe's
licling ?
Cowboy Frankie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text>I you do not know then you are stupider than I thought
I must be stupid... Please tell me what you are taking about ??
Cowboy Frankie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

An old RN wrote:
Really, you people need to all grow up. A bunch of 60- and 70- year old men acting like little girls over an antiquted and ultimately useless technology like Amateur Radio. Really, fellows, the only reason the FCC hasn't phased it out isn't because of it's use, because it isn't, ultimately, useful, it's because of old duffers like you people who would simply die without things to complain about.
As a frequent listener to 146.520 on my husband's old SW radio, all of you are guilty of being royal turds.
Grow up, get lives, and if you can't get along, then shut up and learn how to be adults. That goes for you, Greg, Gary, Thomas, John, and all the rest. You're acting like ignorant douchebags, and it's embarassing for this city to have to put up with you all. You should all have your licenses stripped and have to pay a fine. You're all terrible examples to set for radio in this nation. Ham needs to go away, and it's because of idiots like you all that its numbers are so low.
Good day, Gentlemen (and I use the term without merit)
-AORN
Hi Russ....
Cowboy Frankie

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

thomas o caldwell wrote:
<quoted text> would you like a copy of the pinnocchio brief? let me know where to leave you one
What are you talking about???? What is the "Pinnocchio Brief "
oinker

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Do you know anything about bacon radio?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 175
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Bandera Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••