Ukraine conflict touches Bandera

Ukraine conflict touches Bandera

There are 8 comments on the The Bandera County Courier story from Feb 27, 2014, titled Ukraine conflict touches Bandera. In it, The Bandera County Courier reports that:

Despite an uneasy calm, Ukraine remains an unsettled country due to the violent clashes between citizens and government that grew out of last year's peaceful demonstrations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bandera County Courier.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Why would anyone want to turn a nazi quisling into a national hero? One thing Jews, Poles and Russians agree on. Stepan Bandera was a war criminal.
Ukrainka tractor farm

Finland

#3 Mar 2, 2014
Ukrainkas touch themselves on a daily basis. Anarchist Makhno symbols and Bandera pictures were seen during naked Maden milk maid protest. This should tell everyone how backward the dive still is.
too funny for words

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2014
Did they name the county after Bandera? Wow, what's the next country over, Hitleria? Will they go to war with Moscow, Idaho?

I wonder, do any Poles live there?
Eastern Ukraine

Podgorica, Montenegro

#5 Apr 11, 2014
Bandera was one of the worst mass murderers of 20.century.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6 Apr 11, 2014
too funny for words wrote:
Did they name the county after Bandera? Wow, what's the next country over, Hitleria? Will they go to war with Moscow, Idaho?
I wonder, do any Poles live there?
It seems that Poles has sacrificed their memory for the current political situation. Poland supports Bandera's descendants on the Maidan. What a shame!
Oliver Cromwell

Blackburn, UK

#7 Apr 11, 2014
_Alexander_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that Poles has sacrificed their memory for the current political situation. Poland supports Bandera's descendants on the Maidan. What a shame!
We have the same situation with some Zionists.
Eastern Ukraine

Podgorica, Montenegro

#8 Apr 11, 2014
_Alexander_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text> We have the same situation with some Zionists.
Poles in Ukraine were massacred by Bandera's butchers in 1943. There are no Poles in modern Ukraine.

Jews were extreminated by German SS troops and Ukrainian auxiliary units, as well as Bandera's butchers during the WW II. The rest emigrated to Israel after the collapse of the Soviet Union with very few Jews still in Ukraine.

So, the only remaining problem for Ukrainian nationalists is Russians in Ukraine and Russian-speaking Ukrainians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My thoughts and prayers are with the Familia Na... 5 hr anonymou s 26
Narcissistic TRUMP 5 hr anonymou s 2
Donald Trump is A whiny lil beech. 13 hr anonymou s 3
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 13 hr Bay Area Ham 6,165
News Stash of condoms found in TX prostitution bust Sat Ex Cop 3
Would a muslim defend an american Sat beheaded 3
Stephen Morales, Scam Artist (Feb '14) May 27 anonymous 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bandera Mortgages