amordevidar

Eastland, TX

#23 May 20, 2011
we are from small town and you dont find many open minded people but my husband and i are looking for a female to have sex with me while my husband watches if you think this might be you let me knoe
jdm7895

Los Angeles, CA

#24 May 20, 2011
puppypower7883@ yahoo.com
curious

United States

#25 May 21, 2011
19 yr old bi female i just want to try having sex with a female for the first time if your interested get at me
amordevidar

Eastland, TX

#26 May 22, 2011
im not sure how to do this but if you live in texas please email me at snowwhiteloca@aol.com we are really looking forward to doing this we have never done this he just wants to watch and we could xxxx hes xxxx together or just us if want more info email me and we can chat
angis

United States

#28 Dec 25, 2011
Llooling for a girlfriend for my husband and I.
bossy13

Palmetto, FL

#29 Apr 16, 2012
couple wrote:
I want more for us in bedroom I want a girl for me to have my husband can and if she wants join us we respect and girl this my first I just want my dreams come true ill get aa room for us every time we visit SA.
Hey I've been married for 13 years and I've never been with a girl but my husband has aways ask for a tresome he awesome and we have great times together but he always says he let me bring her I don't know how to kick to a girl n invite her to our bed Im afraid he gonna wait forever please let me know how did it go for u...
just me

United States

#30 Jun 19, 2012
curious wrote:
19 yr old bi female i just want to try having sex with a female for the first time if your interested get at me

Me and my husband would love to give you your first experience email for more info corneliuswiggins88@yahoo.com

Since: Jun 12

San Antonio, TX

#31 Jun 21, 2012
sexiones wrote:
my husband and i have 3sums all the time and i love it i say goooo for it girl

Looking for one now ??
Email me
kingmylo1@yahoo.com

Since: Nov 12

United States

#33 Dec 5, 2012
lonely housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married, Hispanic, 25 yrs old, petite. I've been bicurious for a long time but never told my husband about it. I would like to try it myself first then with my husband if I like it. How old are yall and what do u look like?
hi there lonely housewife if I may put an invite to you we are new to sa want some fun my wife is 32 Iam 41 ??
Reane

Crystal City, TX

#34 Dec 5, 2012
I guess I'm not the only one who's mind that crosses thru I have had fantasie of having a woman join me and my husband in bed we have great sex together but just curious exciting the idea of another woman but it is hard to just trust somebody now in days with so many things out there but if I found right person I'd take a chance I'm still young would like to find somebody anybody interested please let me know

United States

#35 Dec 6, 2012
Reane wrote:
I guess I'm not the only one who's mind that crosses thru I have had fantasie of having a woman join me and my husband in bed we have great sex together but just curious exciting the idea of another woman but it is hard to just trust somebody now in days with so many things out there but if I found right person I'd take a chance I'm still young would like to find somebody anybody interested please let me know
. Good morning miss Reane my wife and also wana experiment maybe we can have fun together she is 32 I am 41 we are happy people and wana have some fun let us know and we can get to know each other first !:-) we hope to hear from you guys !!
Sexy and Uncensored

San Antonio, TX

#36 Dec 6, 2012
I'm interested in being used by as many men as possible. This southside girl knows how to work it. Thanks Harlandale! Do you mind if my gay husband watches? He likes it up the booty too.
Look for me on KSAT.com . Always posting as "Uncensored", "Sexy&Uncensored ", "Uncut&Uncensored ". Bend me over.

United States

#37 Dec 6, 2012
Sexy and Uncensored wrote:
I'm interested in being used by as many men as possible. This southside girl knows how to work it. Thanks Harlandale! Do you mind if my gay husband watches? He likes it up the booty too.
Look for me on KSAT.com . Always posting as "Uncensored", "Sexy&Uncensored ", "Uncut&Uncensored ". Bend me over.
mmmm wow would you play with me and my wife cumm here !!!
Reane

Crystal City, TX

#38 Dec 6, 2012
Interested how to communicate
Mary

Chicago, IL

#40 Dec 27, 2012
Hi my names is Mary and I am looking for a girl for me and my man I'm 21
Mary

Chicago, IL

#41 Dec 27, 2012
Hey I'm 21 ill be it for u
Juicy

Hurst, TX

#42 Jan 6, 2013
I have been married a year and 6 months im looking for a nice size big booty female for me and my husband....
vaibhav

Satellite Provider

#43 Jan 21, 2013
mere sath commit hogi
Frank

Converse, TX

#44 Mar 18, 2013
lonely housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married, Hispanic, 25 yrs old, petite. I've been bicurious for a long time but never told my husband about it. I would like to try it myself first then with my husband if I like it. How old are yall and what do u look like?
Are u still looking ? Notice the post is old
T-R in Waco

Waco, TX

#45 Apr 17, 2013
I lOVE the W4W but I was a little uncomfortable with my husband doing my friend, so he understood my feelings and only did oralon her. he wasn't very attracted to her. we aren't perfect body shapes but we are fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 25 min Fartimus Jones 547
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 749
EXCLUSIVE! ACI Bathhouse customers sound off... (May '11) 8 hr OutOfTowner 108
Iron Order MC (Mar '13) 12 hr Old MCer 124
Where can I find or call a good prostitute (Dec '13) 15 hr Reecey 52
Anglos: Why can't we learn proper English? (Apr '12) 17 hr Dr Fill 31
need wealthy person to give me a car (Apr '12) 20 hr mimi 43
Bandera Dating
Find my Match

Bandera People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Bandera News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bandera

Personal Finance