Pedro

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Oh hell yes! Damn Bush screwed us up big time.
julia mescal

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2013
I guess you're happy because he's given you more handouts on the taxpayer dime. I bet you don't even have a job.
No true

Rosendaal, Netherlands

#4 Aug 15, 2013
julia mescal wrote:
I guess you're happy because he's given you more handouts on the taxpayer dime. I bet you don't even have a job.
First you stupid ass, believe everything you hear on fox news I am a SElF MADE MULTI-MILLIONAIRE .
I have an engineering degree and working on a doctors degree. I saw Bush run this country into the ditch. I saw Senator Barak Hussein Obama vote against the mess in Iraq. Where were the WMD's that where supposed to be there tell me stupid ass where are they at? I saw thousands of American troops die for no reason.. I'm not against war, but I am against sending American troops to die for the wrong reason. War is not some video game where you just push the reset button, there were real Americans dying for what? Tell me Stupid ass!
the trashman

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2013
No true wrote:
<quoted text>
First you stupid ass, believe everything you hear on fox news I am a SElF MADE MULTI-MILLIONAIRE .
I have an engineering degree and working on a doctors degree. I saw Bush run this country into the ditch. I saw Senator Barak Hussein Obama vote against the mess in Iraq. Where were the WMD's that where supposed to be there tell me stupid ass where are they at? I saw thousands of Americana troops die for no reason.. I'm not against war, but I am against sending American troops to die for the wrong reason. War is not some video game where you just push the reset button, there were real Americans dying for what? Tell me Stupid ass!
WOW. Thank you sir for this prime example of what kind of thought process and level of cognitive ability government filtered mainstream media produces. The video game reference screams self made millionaire by the way.
Corrupt

San Antonio, TX

#7 Aug 15, 2013
No true wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an engineering degree and working on a doctors degree. I saw Bush run this country into the ditch. I saw Senator Barak Hussein Obama vote against the mess in Iraq. Where were the WMD's that where supposed to be there tell me stupid ass where are they at? I saw thousands of American troops die for no reason.. I'm not against war, but I am against sending American troops to die for the wrong reason. War is not some video game where you just push the reset button, there were real Americans dying for what? Tell me Stupid ass!
Since you're so smart Mr. Millionaire (what a joke) can you tell me why we're still in Afghanistan? Obama the loser lied about that, he said he would get our troops home.
I doubt you're a millionaire, your spelling sucks. How do you know I listen to Fox News? Just because I disagree with your dictator Obama? I don't need the news to tell me what's going on, I've got my own eyes and ears to figure things out for myself, unlike you, a sheep.
What a joke

Boerne, TX

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Self made millionaire my ass..... You can't spell and you ended you question with a exclamation mark....wow way to go dummy Obama is a joke
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 16, 2013
It still amazes me how people still think that Hussein is doing a good job. Are these people asleep or just that stupid? You idiots know nothing about the economy and the only reason you think it's "prosperous" is because you heard some hack on CNN or MSNBC say it is.

Let me ask you Obama nut suckers about these and let's see just how stupid you are:

1. Operation Fast & Furious (No, not the movie morons)
2. Benghazi
3. IRS targeting the Tea Party.
4. Tapping AP phone lines.

Ok, Obama nut suckers, have at it. Go to CNN and MSNBC and find out the "facts" about these and tell us what you think.

This should be good!
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 16, 2013
No true wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a self made millionare but you can't spell or form proper sentences? LMAO! Yeah sure, and I'm the C.E.O. of Microsoft.

By the way "millionare". Obama was a STATE senator from Illinois when the vote to go to war in Iraq took place. He didn't/couldn't vote because he was a STATE senator and not a U.S. Senator! MORON! So how did you "see" him vote against something he couldn't vote for?

LMAO! What a dipshit! I love these Obama nut suckers because they will say anything to try and sound intellegent and thinking people will not check their "facts".

Nice try! Now run along and clock in at McDonalds, your shift is about to start!
green backs

United States

#11 Aug 16, 2013
Do they even have a job at McDONALD'S?
DAVE

San Antonio, TX

#12 Aug 16, 2013
Dam GOP don't have any solutions for any of the proposal that Dem brings up. Just saying no is not the solution. No health plan no imagination reforms to name a couple. Then they go agains women's rights and and are changing voters laws all over the country. Have to win the office to make changes.. Looks like we will have at least 8 more year of a Democrat President because they don't have a candidate that can win a presidential race.
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#13 Aug 16, 2013
DAVE wrote:
Dam GOP don't have any solutions for any of the proposal that Dem brings up. Just saying no is not the solution. No health plan no imagination reforms to name a couple. Then they go agains women's rights and and are changing voters laws all over the country. Have to win the office to make changes.. Looks like we will have at least 8 more year of a Democrat President because they don't have a candidate that can win a presidential race.
True that McCain and Romney SUCKED! I had to vote for them because that is what they gave us. I would rather have the lousy Romney today than this absent, vacation going, golf playing joke of a president.

Having said that. What is wrong with Voter ID laws? Shouldn't people who vote have to show ID's to vote? You have to show an ID to do pretty much anything so what's the problem? Dummycrats are against them because then they won't be able to commit voter fraud which is how they get elected. It will stop dead people from voting and people from voting 2 or 3 times. And don't come back at me with "it targets minorities and the elderly" because when they signed the voter ID law they were going to give FREE ID's to people who suposidly couldn't afford them. READ THE BILL! They can afford a new Iphone but not $10 for an ID? Give me a break! That is just a nutjob reason Dummycrats use to make their small minded supporters think it's the real reason voter ID laws are bad.

Voter ID laws would stop voter fraud period end of story!
Quietly judging you

New York, NY

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Based entirely on the comments in this post, I believe 'Hispanic with a brain' offers the most realistic and reasonable arguments.
Hispanic with a brain

San Antonio, TX

#15 Aug 19, 2013
"quietly" my arguments sound reasonable because they are based on FACTS! Liberal Dummycrats don't argue with facts, They argue with emotion and how the subject makes them feel inside. Really it's more of a mental handicap. Liberals and Dummycrats are mentally challanged because they don't know how to reason using facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bandera Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I desire a bi-racial child 5 min Opin 1
Review: Vallarta Grill & Bar 38 min gloriarodriguezhe... 1
Whine and cheese : Where are the Crackers 3 hr Little Johnny 1
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 3 hr Frank 4,105
White Trash Grinch 4 hr Emma Sue 1
having affair with flaco 5 hr True love 1
pills (Apr '12) 7 hr done hurting 17
Bandera Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web