Four-Year Old Dies in Car Crash

There are 1 comment on the Jan 12, 2012, KCAU story titled Four-Year Old Dies in Car Crash. In it, KCAU reports that:

A four-year old boy has been killed in a car accident near Lyons, Nebraska. The sheriff's office says Zachery Douglas's mother was driving on Highway 77 when she lost control of the car, crossed the centerline and collided with another vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCAU.

Kelsey Bals

North Bend, NE

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Megan I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. If you need anything, someone to talk to you...anything, ask Brandon for my number and I'll be here for you. You have my condolences

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bancroft Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 voter 44
News Haunted: The Grave of Lottie Edwards, Homer, Ne... (May '08) Mar 27 Beth 68
News Former Walthill, NE Man Arrested in Omaha on Mu... (Feb '14) Feb '14 jcc 1
News Airlines prepare for holiday storms (Nov '13) Nov '13 Obama in WA to sm... 1
Kevin Callahan (Nov '13) Nov '13 john q public 1
Cheyenne Russell (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ha ha 1
talk to nat wolff (Mar '08) Feb '12 Emily 6
More from around the web

Bancroft People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]