Share your memoirs like Voni Grimes i...

Share your memoirs like Voni Grimes is doing

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 5, 2006, titled Share your memoirs like Voni Grimes is doing. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Voni B. Grimes was born three years before investors launched The Yorktowne Hotel toward its 11-story height.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Donna

AOL

#1 Feb 19, 2008
I heard the above mentioned gentleman and his wife Marilyn on WSBA earler this month. After contacting the radio station manager, who told me the book could be obtained at Border's, I went there, but it is unavailable from the publisher. In other words, I can't get the book. Does anyone know where I could obtain this book?

Since: Dec 07

York, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2008
Donna wrote:
I heard the above mentioned gentleman and his wife Marilyn on WSBA earler this month. After contacting the radio station manager, who told me the book could be obtained at Border's, I went there, but it is unavailable from the publisher. In other words, I can't get the book. Does anyone know where I could obtain this book?
Voni Grimes' memoirs will be out later this year. We'll cover the release in the York Daily Record/Sunday News and on my local history blog, www.yorktownsquare.com . Voni Grimes is included in several posts at that blog. Just search on his name.
Jim McClure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bamberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loan offer (Sep '13) Mar '18 Luik 3
Old Holman's Bridge in Bamberg Co. (Nov '13) Feb '17 Jr Holman 2
TV saves lives (Dec '16) Dec '16 natureboy 1
Hi (Sep '16) Sep '16 Whoa 1
News SC to give $35M in aid to 1,250 farmers from 20... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
17 yo ape skaps 5 yo (Aug '16) Aug '16 monkey 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bamberg, SC (Dec '10) Feb '16 Penny 5

Bamberg Jobs

Personal Finance

Bamberg Mortgages