Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Loren Eberly wrote:
Guns:
Guns lack ability to kill people! People use guns to kill people!
You need to send your reply to Obama because it make no difference if a gun can fire 10 rounds or 30 rounds: do they think that is going to make a difference? You just carry more 10 round clips.

Did the public really vote Obama into office. All they need in one way into the schools or what ever building (like a court house has)and that will keep the building safe from an intruder. What are they going to do about people who bomb a building with a car bomb, or back-pack bomb? Are the going to ban cars? Are they going to ban back-packs?

Loren; you need to run for congress. They don't seem to have the smarts to be there. need
Job

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Shah!
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

We don't need a "king of Iran in past times" or a king for the U.S..

I have never seen so many stupid people in the congress as lately. I think the states should start to secede from the U.S. then they might get some smarts.
Phil

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

So Portman changes his mind on gay marriage?

He doesn't give a hoot about people being discriminated against until it happens to his son, then he has a change of heart.

Now that's a guy I want to represent the people...NOT!
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

This makes me wonder about the rest or our congress men/woman. Do they really represent the people or their own ideas an ideology?

I believe we the people need to remove those that have made it a career and put new people in office that are going to represent the people. I don't think our forefathers wanted the congress to operate they way they are. I don't think they represent the people’s rights or way they think.

“Listen to Jazz Music”

Since: Mar 09

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Jim wrote:
This makes me wonder about the rest or our congress men/woman. Do they really represent the people or their own ideas an ideology?
I believe we the people need to remove those that have made it a career and put new people in office that are going to represent the people. I don't think our forefathers wanted the congress to operate they way they are. I don't think they represent the people’s rights or way they think.
The Congressional wage and benefit structure needs to be corrected. We, the people, permitted them to elevate their pay and benefits under the guise of "attracting the best and brightest" to run for and be elected to Congress. This approach doesn't seem to be working very well for us. I believe if their pay and benefits were commensurate with the average wage and benefit structure of American workers it would probably attract people who honestly would work for our best interests. I have a list of changes for Congress that I believe would be in our best interests if we could somehow get them enacted.

“ DRIVE-BY POSTS 4 CONSERVATISM”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Jim wrote:
How would you have them "represent the people?" What do you mean by that?
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I don't think they represent the people’s rights or way they think, they are for the money they can stick in their pockets and further their own ideas an ideologys? It is not how our forefathers wanted the constituion to be taken the way they try to bend it. A constitutional amendment usually starts as a joint resolution in Congress. To take effect, an amendment must be passed by a two-thirds vote of both the House and the Senate, and then get approval from three-quarters of state legislatures.

I don't believe that is how it is being done today. Obama thins he can do what ever he wants. Other members of congress think the same way.
Idaho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

pototoes
noargument

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Portman just kissed my vote goodbye. Out touting "Bloombergs" gun registration. Sick of these beaurocrats attacking our 2nd amendment. Everyone knows that criminals will get weapons if they want them. All this legislation is trying to make law abiding citizens into criminals. We need real representation in DC.
bubba

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Not the bad guy

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

noargument wrote:
Portman just kissed my vote goodbye. Out touting "Bloombergs" gun registration. Sick of these beaurocrats attacking our 2nd amendment. Everyone knows that criminals will get weapons if they want them. All this legislation is trying to make law abiding citizens into criminals. We need real representation in DC.
Gun Registration was Unconstitutional in 1968 issued in the ruling by the Liberal SCOTUS in Haynes V United States(1968) because the SCOTUS claimed that Gun Registration violated Convicted Felon Miles Edward Haynes 5th amendment rights under the US Constitution.

Haynes v. United States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haynes_v._United...

Warren Court (Liberal Majority 1953-1969)

The Warren Court refers to the Supreme Court of the United States between 1953 and 1969, when Earl Warren served as Chief Justice. Warren led a liberal majority that used judicial power in dramatic fashion, to the consternation of conservative opponents. The Warren Court expanded civil rights, civil liberties, judicial power, and the federal power in dramatic ways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Court
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

They also want the United Nations disarmament. If that happens they want all your guns. Then it will be a dictatorship, almost what Obama has now. With the ammo manufacturers sending tons of ammo to the departments around the country and with the FEMA camps it make a person wonder if we have a new Hitler in power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Here is a bigest fraud in Americas history!

http://www.thepowerhour.com/news4/obama_kenya...
really

New Haven, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

la
Bob

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Like I said about the auditor, He,s got to support himself
replace

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
They have been ignoring the people too long. They have been warned for a long time. They can be replaced. If they had done their jobs, this wouldn't have to be.
But the people are sick of them and their big government, and won't take it long.
replace
Bob

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Idaho wrote:
pototoes
Are you kidding? If he did'nt get fried in a preliminary, he,d get mashed in the general!What a half baked idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr DEMSRULE 29,089
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul 19 Who Knows 24
gathering of the juggalos Jul 17 MellowJuggalo 1
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Jul 15 Bob 2,695
PetPlex Animal Hospital (Sep '13) Jul 12 Aaron D 2
Ben Wellman Jun 28 His Baby Mama 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••