Tests show pregnant Ohioan in car died from heroin

Sep 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

A coroner says a pregnant woman found dead in her car in central Ohio apparently died of acute heroin intoxication.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

hey now wrote:
Well now. The Dispatched is now giving pronunciation guides to the local burgs in an obvious attempt to reach out to the illiterate class of obama's parasites.
Luckily, this didn't happen in Gnadenhutten.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

This wasn't the Dispatch, it was 10TV. They just run the stories as they give them to the newscasters--so the pronunciation guides are always there.

The story creeps me out though.

Beginning to wonder if the woman had a habit that she came back to Ohio in hopes of cleaning up--but succumbed--and found her source on Craigslist.

Craigslist has been associated with way too many creepy things, though. I cannot imagine using it for anything.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Craigslist has been associated with way too many creepy things, though. I cannot imagine using it for anything.
Well we shared a quick glance
Saturday at the mall
I never took a chance
Never approached you at all

You were a blonde half-Asian with a bad case of gas
I was wearin' red Speedos and a hockey mask
Come on, let's find that love connection that we missed

On Craigslist!
Yeah, Craigslist, come on!
I'm on Craigslist
Oh, baby, maybe you are too!
Be bom ba chomb cadonk bin bam boo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Columbus Craigslist Rant and Raves section is nothing, but a flag happy commune of narcissistic retards. Majority of the flagging coming from a particular cunthair by the name of "The Hebe."
moonbaby

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

You people are stupid. A girl is dead, her unborn baby is dead, and her childern are motherless. I think that crackpot doctor doped her to cover up for his own crimes. Who are any of you in pill town Pataskala to judge this woman? She deserves better than your rude ass comments and so does her family. How quick you are to talk shit when the same thing is going on in your own back yards. You can buy any drug in the greens and there's never a shortage. She lived in Rocksford so why would she need Craigslist if she was a doper, all she would of had to do is take a walk up to heroin hill. That's where Jackie Henry houses her low income junkies.
tip

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

It's unfortunate that the sheriff has been unable hold anyone accountable for this murder.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Finally.

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/21286911/warrant-i...

A New Albany doctor has been arrested and charged with the murder of a pregnant woman whose body was found in the front yard of an abandoned farmhouse on August 1, 2012.

Ali Salim has been charged with two counts of murder, rape, felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, kidnapping, tampering with evidence, and abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of 23-year-old Deanna Ballman, of Pataskala, and her unborn child.

Salim was indicted on a total of nine counts.

The Delaware County Sheriff's office arrested Salim without incident shortly after 12 p.m. on Wednesday at his New Albany home in the 5000 block of Turner Close, after a warrant had been issued for his arrest by the Delaware County Clerk of Courts....
Spookhere F trolls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

-tip- wrote:
Finally.
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/21286911/warrant-i...
A New Albany doctor has been arrested and charged with the murder of a pregnant woman whose body was found in the front yard of an abandoned farmhouse on August 1, 2012.
Ali Salim has been charged with two counts of murder, rape, felonious assault, corrupting another with drugs, kidnapping, tampering with evidence, and abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of 23-year-old Deanna Ballman, of Pataskala, and her unborn child.
Salim was indicted on a total of nine counts.
The Delaware County Sheriff's office arrested Salim without incident shortly after 12 p.m. on Wednesday at his New Albany home in the 5000 block of Turner Close, after a warrant had been issued for his arrest by the Delaware County Clerk of Courts....
What was the reason it took so long

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the reason it took so long
Delaware County Sheriff.

The End.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr d pantz 28,973
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun NSA 229
Ex-pastor gets 6 years in sex case | The Columb... (Feb '11) Jul 19 Who Knows 24
gathering of the juggalos Jul 17 MellowJuggalo 1
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Jul 15 Bob 2,695
PetPlex Animal Hospital (Sep '13) Jul 12 Aaron D 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••