Twins found not guilty in dog-burning...

Twins found not guilty in dog-burning case

There are 85 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Twins found not guilty in dog-burning case. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Twin brothers Travers and Tremayne Johnson were acquitted of animal cruelty charges Wednesday in their second Baltimore trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Really sad, their next victims will be people, maybe then they'll rot behind bars where they belong.

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#2 Apr 12, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
Really sad, their next victims will be people, maybe then they'll rot behind bars where they belong.
They intended on joining the ranks of the animal rights arsonist?

“I surived”

Since: Apr 11

A day without women March 2017

#3 Apr 13, 2012
It sure didn't take them long to reach a verdict. They must have had pretty weak evidence. Logic and common sense win again. Resources not wasted on a problem that does not really exist. IT is a win for everybody involved.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#5 Apr 13, 2012
http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Ima...

This dog, along with the millions of other animals who are killed, tortured and maimed by human beings did not suffer or die in vain. Cases like this only prove how far we've come in obtaining justice for animal victims. Years ago you would never see a person in court for animal cruelty. Now however, animal cruelty is a felony in all states. The punishments for committing crimes against non-human animals are very lenient at times, but that will change. I don't look at the non-conviction of these two losers as a loss at all, but as a lesson that Animal Activists have a lot more to do.

“I surived”

#6 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
http://media.photobucket.com/i mage/recent/ImaLuckyWife/PHOEN IXRIP.jpg
This dog, along with the millions of other animals who are killed, tortured and maimed by human beings did not suffer or die in vain. Cases like this only prove how far we've come in obtaining justice for animal victims. Years ago you would never see a person in court for animal cruelty. Now however, animal cruelty is a felony in all states. The punishments for committing crimes against non-human animals are very lenient at times, but that will change. I don't look at the non-conviction of these two losers as a loss at all, but as a lesson that Animal Activists have a lot more to do.
So losing is winning? The mental gymnastics that one has to do to rationalize that is mind numbing.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 13, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
So losing is winning? The mental gymnastics that one has to do to rationalize that is mind numbing.
As far as "mental gymnastics" goes, you're like a Jonah Hill try to attempt a double back handspring tuck.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 13, 2012
*trying

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 13, 2012
For the slow and retarded, it's not about "winning" (Charlie Sheen?), it's about exposing how unfair the justice system is when it comes to animal abuse. Having these two get away with what they did to that poor dog is only going to push animal advocates to fight even harder for animal rights.

“I surived”

#10 Apr 13, 2012
So losing is winning. I am amazed at how mind twists reality simply to make yourself feel better.

This wasn't close. the jury didn't have to think about it. Everybody wins.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#11 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
Having these two get away with what they did to that poor dog is only going to push animal advocates to fight even harder for animal rights.
Only a complete moron would "fight for" something that does not, cannot, will not ever exist.

Have fun chasing your tail little doggy.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#13 Apr 13, 2012
USA R0CKS wrote:
So losing is winning. I am amazed at how mind twists reality simply to make yourself feel better.
This wasn't close. the jury didn't have to think about it. Everybody wins.
I'm not a trail guide and you're lost again, buy a damn map.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#14 Apr 13, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Only a complete moron would "fight for" something that does not, cannot, will not ever exist.
Have fun chasing your tail little doggy.
The world would still be flat if everyone thought like you.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#15 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
The world would still be flat if everyone thought like you.
The world was never flat just as non-human animals will never have rights.

Live with that reality because you have no choice.
LUMPYS GOAT

Little Elm, TX

#17 Apr 13, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAAHA... only a complete MORON goat rapist like ME, LUMPY would spend every waking hour slobbering over my filthy keyboard obsessing over non-existent ANIMAL RIGHTS! Yes, these are the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums but ANIMAL RIGHTS is not only total horseshit but it will continue to be a really big joke and there is NOTHING a flailing goat molesting, self humiliating, POS COWARD like me can do about it!
Big 10-4 on that, baboon lady.

KEEP OUT

#18 Apr 13, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>The world was never flat just as non-human animals will never have rights.
It was once to Lippy, she fixed it.

“FED UP WITH TOPIX”

Location hidden

#19 Apr 13, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>The world was never flat just as non-human animals will never have rights.
Yes dear you're right, the world was never flat, but people once believed it was, just like lots of people believe animals don't have rights now.

“I surived”

#20 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no map for the trail you are on. It is willy nilly words strung into sentences. Let's see if we can devise an accurate "map."

First question. Is this an example of a "victory," "loss" or "neither?"

KEEP OUT

#21 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be a trail guide but you're easy to track. Just follow the bullshit.
LUMPYS GOAT

Little Elm, TX

#22 Apr 13, 2012
Hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>fugly ME, LUMPY thinks the world IS flat. I never leave my filthy fecal encrusted chair so I have ZERO concept of anything in the real world because I obsess every minute of my pointless 'life' over goat scrotums. I live in fear of getting caught. ANIMAL RIGHTS activists are douchebags and they prove it every time they regurgitate their idiocy.
Can't argue with you there, baboon lady.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Double Lung em

#23 Apr 13, 2012
LiddySays wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear you're right, the world was never flat, but people once believed it was, just like lots of people believe animals don't have rights now.
If you believe animals have "rights" then you are in the same class as folks who STILL believe the earth is flat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reservoir Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As Confederate Monuments Come Down in 65% Black... (Jan '16) 18 hr Fitus T Bluster 5
News Hampden Listed As One Of The Hottest Neighborho... (Feb '16) May 18 Hampden Hon 3
News Groups rally in Baltimore for immigrant rights Mar '17 lol 1
News Stepping up in post-Freddie Gray Baltimore Mar '17 lol 1
News Woman fatally shot in home invasion in Northeas... Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News In Freddie Gray's neighborhood, there are signs... (Aug '16) Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1
News Baltimore reaches 200 homicideswith man s fatal... (Aug '16) Aug '16 grounded in reali... 1

Reservoir Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Reservoir Hill Mortgages