Drug Dealers and Gang Members are Idi...

Drug Dealers and Gang Members are Idiots!

Posted in the Lakeland Forum

SNITCHING IS FUN00

Suitland, MD

#1 Feb 18, 2010
There are about 1-3 gun incidents in Lakeland each year, and about 1 murder per year. Most of these incidents are directly connected to three gangs here in Lakeland. The reason why home ownership is so important here is to weed out these fools before an innocent child get shot. They are brain damaged fools. The shootings back in October /November were over some fronts. Some of you might say, What is a front? FRONTS:Removable gold or platinum teeth that go over top your real teeth.

SOME WORTHLESS PIECE OF sH---T STOLE ANOTHER MAN'S FRONTS. SO THE CRAZY MAN GOES AFTER THE PIECE OF SH--T IN DAYLIGHTS HOURS TO SHOOT HIM ON TWO OCCASIONS.
THE SH--T GET SHOT IN THE HAND ONLY. DARN IT!
wandabear

Suitland, MD

#2 Feb 20, 2010
Lakeland started to get bad when the section 8 people moved into the community. A lot of really ghetto people moved in and the good neighbors moved away. Now you have some more blue collar people moving in. A lot of relgious latino people moved here also. I was getting fed up because , I inherited my house. It is getting better because I also call the police. The PCBC USED TO SELL DRUGS ON MY BLOCK. I CALLS THE POLICE EVERYTIME I SEE THEM. I CAN'T BELEIVE THAT WAS OVER SOME FRONTS. THAT BOY DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD.
WESTPORT BIG PUN

Suitland, MD

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Westport is also getting better. A lot of time them boys be telling on them selves. So keep snitchin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lakeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Northwind Animal Hospital - Bradley Rus... (Sep '09) Jul '17 Michelle Morales 3
News Stepping up in post-Freddie Gray Baltimore (Mar '17) Mar '17 lol 1
The Lake that use to be in lakeland. I believe ... (Oct '08) Mar '17 Kathy Lerp 47
News Baltimore police release names of three recent ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 former democrat 1
News Baltimore shootings up 30 percent compared to t... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sarah 2nd Grade 3
News A Pigtown by any other name would please some (Aug '06) Oct '16 Newtothis 10
News Shooting on 11XX Cherry Hill Road, Baltimore, MD (May '10) Aug '16 tony gomez 11

Lakeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lakeland Mortgages