Casper 'Cas' Falkenhan, cinematograph...

Casper 'Cas' Falkenhan, cinematographer, dies

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Sep 13, 2011, titled Casper 'Cas' Falkenhan, cinematographer, dies. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Casper "Cas" Falkenhan, a World War II veteran and cinematographer who developed the magic mirror effect for "The Romper Room" TV series, died Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Chris Buchman

Muskegon, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Kind and patient when I was a youngster asking endless questions, Cas supported my interests in the arts, broadened my musical knowledge, taught me tricks of cinematography, helped me edit the original edition (with effects) of a film I made of a Baltimore magician, and was forever generous with his time ... Cas made a big difference in my life when it counted the most!

My sincerest condolences to Eric and the Falkenhan family on his passing.

Chris Buchman.
Gobles, Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Locations of Baltimore's former movie houses (Jan '08) Sep '17 Wesley Halbrook 12
News 16 Maryland shelters offering free cat adoption... Jul '17 Virginia Vegetarian 3
News As Confederate Monuments Come Down in 65% Black... (Jan '16) May '17 Fitus T Bluster 7
News Hampden Listed As One Of The Hottest Neighborho... (Feb '16) May '17 Hampden Hon 3
News Groups rally in Baltimore for immigrant rights (Mar '17) Mar '17 lol 1
News Stepping up in post-Freddie Gray Baltimore (Mar '17) Mar '17 lol 1
News Woman fatally shot in home invasion in Northeas... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Hampden Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampden Mortgages