Baltimore's true identity: black history

Baltimore's true identity: black history

There are 1 comment on the The Baltimore Sun story from Sep 5, 2011, titled Baltimore's true identity: black history. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A new vision for our city in the 21st century is sorely lacking from the discourse in the Baltimore City mayor's race.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Since: Jul 11

Pasadena, CA

#1 Sep 5, 2011
The utter destruction that blacks have brought upon Baltimore is more the truth than a few Frederick Douglas statues. The blocks of destroyed, abandoned row houses, the crime, grime and murder rate of this once great city, that's the true story of Baltimore's blacks. I used to wonder the streets and think how nice the city must've been up until the 1970s when the whites all but abandoned the city. Talk all of the false black history you want, keep telling the fatherless kids this garbage and see where they end up in the next few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Berea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monday shooting victim is Baltimore's 36th May ... Wed Truth b Told 1
News Man, woman dead in E. Baltimore shooting May 21 nice dark tan 5
News 3 shot overnight in Baltimore May 14 reality is a crutch 1
News Baltimore middle schoolers learn to operate sys... May 7 loot 3
News Highlandtown store clerk fatally shot Friday May 6 Fear ISIS 1
News Trash is being turned into treasure in Baltimore Apr '15 Nicole 1
News Local Accessory Designer Launches Jewelry Colle... Feb '15 Just test 2
More from around the web

Berea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE