Mary Kate

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I went here a few years ago when it was sunsations, but now it's become Youthful Trends beauty market and it's incredible. They have the best tanning prices and the place has been overhauled into a cool spa. They have all kinds of natural beauty products that have blown me away. And their pricing is very low. Tried their infrared sauna and it was fabulous. I never comment about places online but Youthful Trends is just so different that I have to tell everyone!
JACKO1

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I agree. My wife tans there and she bought some african body wash to stop our teenage daughter's acne. I thought it was bullshit but the stuff really worked. We tried everything. I spent hundreds on proactive and nothing ever worked. Then we spent 10 bucks on a soap i never heard of and my daughter's acne is gone. These people know alot about skin care.
Give me a break

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

I've never witnessed such transparency. Hmmm... by ANY remote chance are these 'two' people affiliated with "Youthful Trends"? Shameless. If the best it can do is obviously fabricated testimonials, then it's a place I'll actively avoid.
EmyKate

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

I recently started tanning at Youthful Trends Beauty Market, and I must say they are just top notch!! I absolutely love their products and beds. I have tanned at several places over the years but I have never seen results like this. Great staff with great attitudes! Thank you guys you are the best!
Joan Simmons

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2011

Judged:

I don't know about the other comments, but this place is awesome. I have been there and I am now a big fan. I have tanned at other salons and also spray tanned, but this one is the best. When my last salon, Helios closed - I found this place on the web and I am glad I did. Awesome customer service and even more awesome pricing. I do not work for them. i am just a new customer and I will be one forever.
Dan Castle

Schuylerville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Judged:

Actually I work there performing the airbrush tanning and I don't believe we actually know any of the people here. I was just searching around and came across this blog. Go into the salon blind, don't tell them why you are there and secret shop us. I'm sure you will have the same experience. Seeing is believing.
Give me a break wrote:
I've never witnessed such transparency. Hmmm... by ANY remote chance are these 'two' people affiliated with "Youthful Trends"? Shameless. If the best it can do is obviously fabricated testimonials, then it's a place I'll actively avoid.
CUSTOMER

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Actually they now moved last October to 1410 Route 9 in Clifton Park and grew even bigger. New place is awesome even better than before.
Mary -

Mechanicville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I have been a customer for a while and Love every part of the business...Sauna and tanning cant get any better. Prices are unbelievable and staff is great! Jenna is such a cutie, personable and is fantastic help when shopping for products! I have arthritis and was skeptical of the sauna, She talked me into giving it a try and it has helped so much! Thanks to the wonderful staff my pain has slowly diminished. I Recommend 100%!!
Mary

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Youthful Trends also does photography. They did some very fine work for us-we are going back there as we were so happy with their work.
Amy

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

I have tanned at almost all of the salons in and around clifton park and they are by far the best. Dan and Jenna are awesome and so friendly. they always have some type of deal going on and some type of get together/party event. The packages are SO cheap and the beds are AMAZING. I recommend 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ballston Spa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ballston Spa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••