way to go voters

United States

#6742 Jul 31, 2013
88 million employable still unemployed, from 2.6 to 5.6 million on unemployment for over 52 weeks,average wage hoovering at all time low record, gas up 90%,home values down 13%, all time record low in new home sales,from 42 million to 102 million on food stamps,freebies to americans up 32%,extreme poverty all time high,49 % increase in national debt.
seems his promises to the middle class were lies and more lies and now he is campaigning again to spend spend spend to create jobs that did not work the first 869 billion dollars went to unions and pay back for votes scandal. were headed for just rich and poor no more muddle class. how much have his vacations cost the u.s.
Palmyra Maid

Newark, NY

#6743 Jul 31, 2013
way to go voters wrote:
88 million employable still unemployed, from 2.6 to 5.6 million on unemployment for over 52 weeks,average wage hoovering at all time low record, gas up 90%,home values down 13%, all time record low in new home sales,from 42 million to 102 million on food stamps,freebies to americans up 32%,extreme poverty all time high,49 % increase in national debt.
seems his promises to the middle class were lies and more lies and went to unions for votes and IRS scandals. we're headed for just rich and poor no more muddle class. how much have his vacations cost the u.s.
How does Obama's scandals have to do with NY? I do agree that he shouldn't be president though.
Duh

Syracuse, NY

#6744 Jul 31, 2013
way to go voters wrote:
seems his promises to the middle class were lies and more lies and now he is campaigning again to spend spend spend to create jobs that did not work the first 869 billion dollars went to unions and pay back for votes scandal. were headed for just rich and poor no more muddle class. how much have his vacations cost the u.s.
Just because you invent numbers you believe doesn't make them real. Your numbers aren't any more believable than a national politician who says he is for anyone but corporations and cronies.
concerned person

Lynn, MA

#6745 Aug 2, 2013
Carl is our best chance for changing the way government conducts itself. It is time to put to rest the corruption and out of control spending that has hurt our hard working taxpayers for too long! And he is not a politican...he is passionate about wanting to change New York for the better.
gmnbvgl

Boonville, NY

#6746 Aug 6, 2013
anybody, but the Mussolini that's in there now
Ellerry

Gouverneur, NY

#6747 Aug 6, 2013
Anyone but dems
Felicia

Potsdam, NY

#6748 Aug 6, 2013
I agree
reich 2010

Ticonderoga, NY

#6752 Aug 6, 2013
Not that bastard that is in charge now. Wants to take our guns, highest taxes and gas prices in the US. We should all move to Texas, where being a citizen in the United States still counts for something.
Fred dunn

Stafford, VA

#6753 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony weiner
MoneyManeMack

Bronx, NY

#6755 Aug 7, 2013
well said

Lahore, Pakistan

#6765 Aug 8, 2013
hi wats going on?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6786 Aug 11, 2013
had dominos pizza yesterday 15 bucks for a "large" , what a rippoff plus tip the guy 3 bucks and get charged a delivery fee...
Dustin

Newark, NY

#6791 Aug 11, 2013
reich 2010 wrote:
Not that bastard that is in charge now. Wants to take our guns, highest taxes and gas prices in the US. We should all move to Texas, where being a citizen in the United States still counts for something.
Good, more electoral votes for the republican candidate for president!
disallusioned vet

Saranac Lake, NY

#6793 Aug 11, 2013
nobody seems to jump out we have been raped without a kiss dinner or permmission so far why expect anything new
lets talk

Torrington, CT

#6800 Aug 14, 2013
No one
Nelly

Ogdensburg, NY

#6801 Aug 14, 2013
support

Cincinnati, OH

#6812 Aug 18, 2013
i support paladino

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6815 Aug 18, 2013
I just had Pizza for supper.
tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#6820 Sep 1, 2013
Idont know I kinda like Andre cuomo.I liked his dad Mario and how he always made me feel proud to be Italian by association.he married a beautieful Kennedy and her elegance is off the charts
tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#6821 Sep 1, 2013
I cannot coment too much being that frank tantone abstinence Owen$ think I am on the democrat payroll as it is.Que lastima

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ballston Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 19 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 20 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 20 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Sep 17 Daveb1972 148
Debate: Gay Marriage - Schenectady, NY (Jul '10) Sep 13 InChrist 32
•••
•••
Ballston Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ballston Lake Jobs

•••
•••