First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Saltillo, MS

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Does anyone know what this scum sucking low life is doing. Well i can tell you. She portrays to be this loving christian woman who wants to do nothing but help people, but in reality she is a thieving, conning, hypocrite. She is drawing disability but also working for her husband at there shop. She cant have children so she takes other peoples and pretend to be helping. She is a bad woman. She is a FAKE.
TheTruthAboutSho nda

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Whoever you are, Your wrong, She took In children because their mother wasn't doing to good of a job at it obviously!!!! Ain't no older woman going to take care of children unless she loves them and cares for them...At least now everyone knows that the children are well taken care of!!!! And as far as a Christian, Shonda lives as she shows, she is always smiling and happy, nothing gets her down..At least she ain't out selling pills and going to the hospital to get them everytime you turn around.....FOR MONEY!!!! and even if she does help her husband, she is probaly sitting down doing the bills and all...I mean come on, do you really see any lady, that aint manish working in a shop?????NO! and im sure shes not getting paid for it!! whoever you are, YOUR just jealous because shonda has lost a lot of weight and she looks beautiful!!! She has done the best thing for them children by taking them in!!! It's probaly Roy's ex wife writing this, she is a major trouble maker and sooo jealous of shonda it isnt even funny... if anyone even cared about the children they would want them with SHONDA!!!
ENOUGH is ENOUGH

White Oak, TX

#3 Apr 2, 2013
AND My mouth drops... LOVERINLIFE from BOONEVILLE.... HI! I'm sure that by the end of this post you will know exactly who I am.... First I'll start by saying smooth move what did you think you were going to do tell all your little friends and puppets that you commented on a public website and wrote her name on it and talked about her.... REALLY?!?!? AINT you just a bundle of joy.... See the first thing you did wrong was put her name on a public website the second was saying that she was on disability and and working and the third was saying she can't have kids of her own so she takes others.......... By posting her name like this you have opened a can of worms that I really don't think you wanted to... Defamation of character is REAL and by saying that she worked at their shop and is on disability is first a lie and second if the disability office thought it could be true they could even kick her off of her disability. Therefore, because your statement is false you don't have your freedom of speech to denounce her just because you are jealous could can be sued for your stupidity. She is far from being a hypicite... She is one of the best people GOD has ever made. She has a voice that could move mountains when she sings and has lost 145 pounds so that she could look good for HER husband and for her health. She is on disablity for colon cancer... Honestly I do not think you people owe a heart or else you wouldn't throw her colostomy in her face. YOU or no one you have ever know and been close to has ever had cancer or you wouldn't dare make fun of her... SHE will always be one step ahead of yall and will always come out on top...WHY? Because GOD sees her work and he knows how in her heart she feels... DO u? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP PPPPEEEEEEE! Maybe instead of coming on a website and starting a discussion you should get on your knees and ask forgiveness for all the lies you posted on here.... Thank YOU so much Truth About Shonda........ Your are very right they do not have a clue what they are talking about. Jealousy is always been apart of it and always will I'm afraid.... It's funny when she loses 145 pounds and others start saying they have lost so much weight too.... A before picture can not be 20 years before and then you brag of how you have lost so much weight..... AND I'm sure you will say that she is jealous of you well I'm afraid you are mistaken shes not the one copying everything you do..... She has NEVER been arrested have YOU? Do I need to put the pictures of your arrest on here to PROVE my point....... I would only be posting a PUBLIC document and it's not illegal to do that......... Do you know why you have to come up with lies about her? I'll tell ya....... You are in denial so much that you have to make others lower than you to make yourself feel better... The only person who is a LOW LIFE is the ones who will come on a site and post this crap about someone else.... If you have a problem you should take it up with her.... NOT hide behind a fake name like LOVERINLIFE to hide behind... Honestly the only thing that you love inlife is hurting others.... Oh and since you posted it on here she can have kids.... SHE had TWO!!!!!! Her husband and her raised them and that is why they have turned out as GREAT as they have......... She has never EVER took anyones kids away from anyone.... She and her husband was given custody of those babies by a judge after their MOMMMA gave them to them.... They were in DANGER!!!! When the oldest can tell things that she has seen that she shouldn't even know about at her age.... Yeah I think DANGER is a nice way to put it. A judge took the kids away from their mother and he DIDNT DO it because their mother was a GOOD momma..... Im not sure when but one day it will all make since to those of you who have slandered Shondas name that the only people who are listening are the ones who are exactly like YOU.... I'd take a few steps back and look in the mirror if I were YOU!!!!!!!
Wow

Jackson, MS

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I don't know Ms Baswell but after "Enough is Enoughs" description of her I would like too. Sounds like she is an amazing God fearing lady that is doing his works and people are giving her grief because of it. That is the devils work. To Ms Baswell if you see this you keep doing you and your crown will have many jewels. As for "Loverinlife" sounds like you may need to get one of your own. You are worried to much about this lady when you might want to sweep your own doorstep. I don't know you either but ye who is without sin cast the first stone. And I'm sure you have some sin. No one is perfect. Don't judge because other people sin differently than you.
ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Rowlett, TX

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Dear WOW,

If I only had the time in the day to tell you how great of a person Shonda is you wouldn't believe it... This road has been long an hard for her and her husband and GOD is their witness they did it all for the sake of those babies... Honest to God she would give the shirt off of her back if she thought it would help someone.... She was dignosed with colon cancer at the age of 26 and her life has had it's moments where life didn't seem like something she would have long... AND it's people like LOVEROFLIFE who run her down... She has a colostomy bag and I kid you not the same people make fun of her because she has one.... It's the same thing over and over.... I admire her because she has took things on and helped move more mountains with Gods help than anyone I have ever seen.... Thank you for your sweet post.. It's nice to know that their are people still out their that can see through others lies and false information. GOD BLESS YOU!!!!
mom of 4

Monroeville, AL

#7 Apr 2, 2013
hi
mom of 4

Monroeville, AL

#8 Apr 2, 2013
this is for the person that is talking bad about Shonda
let yourself be known

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2013
loverinlife wrote:
Does anyone know what this scum sucking low life is doing. Well i can tell you. She portrays to be this loving christian woman who wants to do nothing but help people, but in reality she is a thieving, conning, hypocrite. She is drawing disability but also working for her husband at there shop. She cant have children so she takes other peoples and pretend to be helping. She is a bad woman. She is a FAKE.
you have no problem SLANDERING this womans name....step up and let it be known who YOU ARE? OTHERWISE i beleive you need to grow up! Get a life!What ahs MRS Baswell done so bad u can manipulate her ? God dont like ugly my friend!
shocked at some folks

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2013
TheTruthAboutShonda wrote:
Whoever you are, Your wrong, She took In children because their mother wasn't doing to good of a job at it obviously!!!! Ain't no older woman going to take care of children unless she loves them and cares for them...At least now everyone knows that the children are well taken care of!!!! And as far as a Christian, Shonda lives as she shows, she is always smiling and happy, nothing gets her down..At least she ain't out selling pills and going to the hospital to get them everytime you turn around.....FOR MONEY!!!! and even if she does help her husband, she is probaly sitting down doing the bills and all...I mean come on, do you really see any lady, that aint manish working in a shop?????NO! and im sure shes not getting paid for it!! whoever you are, YOUR just jealous because shonda has lost a lot of weight and she looks beautiful!!! She has done the best thing for them children by taking them in!!! It's probaly Roy's ex wife writing this, she is a major trouble maker and sooo jealous of shonda it isnt even funny... if anyone even cared about the children they would want them with SHONDA!!!
Your post is very uplifting, Im sure Ms. Baswell would appreciate it! These people who hide behind a computer are just so miserable with their life they Make others LOOK as low or lower than they are, GOD help this cruel world! I know her family and she is SPECTACULAR ! Definanetley NOT a FAKE!!!!!!!
Thank u for standing up for her,She has made them babies the NO 1 thing their lives revolve around!Just as she did and still does their grown 2 kids SHE BIRTHED!
mom of 4

Monroeville, AL

#11 Apr 2, 2013
This is to the person that is talking bad about Shonda.I think that u r talking about the person that u are not her because she is a Great Mother,wife,daughter,mother In-law and most of all a grandmother that has given the rest of her life to 3 children that she took in because the Grandmothers and the Mother did not want.That were given visitation rights to the children but most of the time called to say that u couldn't be there because of a made up excuse.The judge did not approve u good enough for the children to live with but did think that Shonda was because he knew that she was and is a good Christian Woman that had already rasied 2 beautiful children,that she had a nice and clean home for the children to live in and most of all it only takes one time to see her with these children to know that she loves them with all of her heart and soul.So stop this hatred and put these children first.They have a home and a family that they love and that they deserve to be a part of.They are happy!!!!! do whatever u have been doing like selling drugs and getting a room at the jail every now and then because it meant more to u when the children were living with u so stop wanting people to think that u have changed into this great person.ok????
RIGHT IS RIGHT

United States

#12 Apr 2, 2013
mom of 4 wrote:
This is to the person that is talking bad about Shonda.I think that u r talking about the person that u are not her because she is a Great Mother,wife,daughter,mother In-law and most of all a grandmother that has given the rest of her life to 3 children that she took in because the Grandmothers and the Mother did not want.That were given visitation rights to the children but most of the time called to say that u couldn't be there because of a made up excuse.The judge did not approve u good enough for the children to live with but did think that Shonda was because he knew that she was and is a good Christian Woman that had already rasied 2 beautiful children,that she had a nice and clean home for the children to live in and most of all it only takes one time to see her with these children to know that she loves them with all of her heart and soul.So stop this hatred and put these children first.They have a home and a family that they love and that they deserve to be a part of.They are happy!!!!! do whatever u have been doing like selling drugs and getting a room at the jail every now and then because it meant more to u when the children were living with u so stop wanting people to think that u have changed into this great person.ok????
Dear MOMOF4

what is something i find very good is ALL of these posts come from who knows? but they represent a fine christian woman! who loves her family and may get knocked down but she gets right back up! MY hats off to this couple who took these babies and has done a good job at rasiing them! SHAME ON A PARENT WHO CANT STEP UP AND BE A PARENT! thank God for folks as the Baswells who were there ALL the time! God bless
tells alot

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2013
everyone on here needs to find out what church she is attending and who pastors it that could explain alot about what kind of person is is
ENOUGH is ENOUGH

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 24, 2013
I really don't think that the church she attends or who the pastor is tells what kind of person she is at all. Everyone who commented on this post knows where she goes to church and who the pastor is... Anyone can go to church and pretend to be some God fearing Christian. She IS a God fearing Christian and I'm not saying anything bad about her or her church but TELLS ALOT well it really doesn't tell alot. The person she is tells alot. Her attitude tells alot. Her LIFE tells alot. Just thought I would end this forum on a postive note. :)...
LOL

Booneville, MS

#15 Apr 24, 2013
YOUR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
enough is enough

United States

#16 Apr 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
YOUR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
Dear the only thing you need to know is Defamation of character will be drew up! SOOOOOOOOOOOO now who's STUPID??????
AND why am I STUPID????????
LOL

Corinth, MS

#17 Jul 9, 2014
this woman is a fake, liar, user---please be warned.
LOL

Corinth, MS

#18 Jul 9, 2014
please be warned
fatchick

United States

#19 Jan 28, 2015
Shes a cheat your an idiot screw the holy rolling crap shes a ho
fatchick

United States

#20 Jan 28, 2015
Oh and where you getting somebody in trouble for saying shes a sorry ho opinions are opinions dumbace
fatchicks

United States

#21 Jan 29, 2015
I hate it when you idiots say she goes to church shes god fearing that must mean shes ok are you stupid? Hitler, ted bundy, john gacy all went to church oh they are good then smh dumb dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caitlin Suddieth use to be Minor Sat justcurious 1
brooke austin Sat That guy 7
Colton moffet Sat Nki 2
Adam eaton Sat Not sayin 3
News EpiPen cost increases sting local families Sat Brothers kill bro... 1
James Brigman (Jun '15) Aug 25 Lake Mohawk Lady 28
Silver Malibu Aug 20 Hmmm 1

Baldwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance