Posted in the Baldwyn Forum

just wondering

Booneville, MS

#1 Apr 13, 2013
What happend? They are now closed.
baldwyn youth

Iuka, MS

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Every idea is not the best but it is only the best that try something new! If i need feed its only a phone call away jimmy has never turned me away, if im sick tammie has never sent me away without doing what she could even if it was at her house after dark! If you are asking me where they are they never left baldwyn! I understand thats hard for some people to see since the only thing they see is a computer screan at home. Lmao!! Untill you can prove that to be wrong maybe you should open your eyes and see what is still opperating in town and who is doing it!
baldwyn youth

Iuka, MS

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Every idea is not the best but only the best will try. The building where Waters feed was opperated may be closed, but anytime i need feed its only a phone call away. Jimmy, Brett, or any of the Waters family have never told me to go elsewhere or let me down. They bring what i need to my house if i am not availabe to get it myself. Tammie has never sent me away or refused to do all she could to help if i am sicn, even after dark out of her house. If you were asking me, they havent gone anywhere. This is hard for some to see or understand when they only look at a computer at home! Lmao! When you can show this untrue let me know till then just open your eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got big dicks in baldwyn? (Jun '11) Thu Clueless 6
News Tagert leads in contributions; Pirkle has most ... Thu Qualified Twice 12
Alahanna Tigner Apr 22 onpoint 2
Tomcat Apr 21 Kitten 1
Michael Edge Apr 21 Family friend 3
Lexi Miller Apr 19 Tish 21
Baldwyn PD sued ?? (May '14) Apr 15 ja rule 11
More from around the web

Baldwyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE