First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Nighaplz

United States

#104 Dec 12, 2012
they swallowed me wrote:
I know first hand about them!!! Freaks ain't tha word!! They licked my cum off each other then swallowed it all. They ain't got no standards cause you aint gotta trick em, just pull out a dick!! Several of my buddy's done wore em out cause she just so damn easy oh and you ain't gotta get em drunk. Diana would leave her kid with anybody for some dick, did for mine all the time!! Coco same way. Hoes need to stop actin like they all goody goody cause them bitches ain't ever gonna change. Hell Coco getting what she asked for and Diana won't be far behind her!!!
That's filthy. Why do men want to be with women like that? Imagine where all they have been and the nasty things they have done and the diseases you could get from people like that. Absolutely disgusting.
they swallowed me

Duluth, GA

#105 Dec 13, 2012
Nighaplz wrote:
<quoted text>That's filthy. Why do men want to be with women like that? Imagine where all they have been and the nasty things they have done and the diseases you could get from people like that. Absolutely disgusting.
It's only filthy to b!tches like you. We don't want em, we just want to f@&k em cause we can cause they some easy ass!! Ain't my fault they some hoes but I ain't gonna turn down no ass or some head, just like any other guy wouldn't. I know they been run through by every guy in north ms and I know the nasty things they do cause they done it to me and LOTS of guys I know that's why we wear a rubber but I'll shoot my cum all in they mouth and they love it!! So if you think it's disgusting then you must be a ugly ass bitch that nobody wants or you jealous cause these hoes gettin all the dick you wish you had!!!
Nighaplz

Duluth, GA

#107 Dec 19, 2012
they swallowed me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only filthy to b!tches like you. We don't want em, we just want to f@&k em cause we can cause they some easy ass!! Ain't my fault they some hoes but I ain't gonna turn down no ass or some head, just like any other guy wouldn't. I know they been run through by every guy in north ms and I know the nasty things they do cause they done it to me and LOTS of guys I know that's why we wear a rubber but I'll shoot my cum all in they mouth and they love it!! So if you think it's disgusting then you must be a ugly ass bitch that nobody wants or you jealous cause these hoes gettin all the dick you wish you had!!!
You sound like a very mature, classy upstanding man. Yes, I'm terribly jealous of easy women with venereal disease because they can screw more tasteless desperate men than I can. You're exactly right. Congrats for figuring that out. Some men actually respect women and wouldn't use them that way.few, but some. Keep searching the gutters because you can't find anything better. I hope you have a great day, dumbass.:))
Big D

United States

#108 Aug 28, 2014
Coco. Can I get a piece of that good stuff.
Fresh

Madison, TN

#109 Oct 16, 2014
My homebody said it was a bumpy ride, dude. She give you that big hollowed out hole AND some warts. She used to work for money, prob just buy her a rock now...
maybe

Benton, AR

#111 Dec 16, 2014
What's she look like?
Yeah

Madison, TN

#112 Jan 15, 2015
coco wrote:
ya just so jealous cause of me cause i look better than ya.
Hey beautiful. You lookin for anything Contact me and I'll get your fav drug for alil ass Make it a fun night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$$ for head 4 hr Funny 19
Shamrock motors (Mar '11) 7 hr Dean 24
hope nelson cakes (Sep '13) 13 hr Kingpinz 2
Blake Lytal 13 hr Kingpinz 4
Review: Green Fred May 22 danny 2
Shonda Baswell (Mar '13) May 21 Kimberly27 21
Samantha patten pitts May 19 Hardon 5
More from around the web

Baldwyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE