First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cricket

United States

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Don is a good person and deserves respect. My dog would be better than Troy.
Corrupt

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2013
cricket wrote:
Don is a good person and deserves respect. My dog would be better than Troy.
Atleast Troy didn't tell his officers they have to let people drive drunk leaving the bar. Guess that would mess up Don's side money. He is a joke. The police is a joke under him. Need a chief that will be the Chief and do what's right and not take pay offs. Sad when you have to call the Sheriff's to report drug crimes
nathan muir

Fulton, MS

#26 Feb 1, 2013
cricket must be a thug or at least a dumbass
JwW

United States

#27 Feb 2, 2013
Who is all working there now anyway?
Crow

Toronto, Canada

#28 Feb 7, 2013
nathan muir wrote:
cricket must be a thug or at least a dumbass
....OR BOTH !! People need to get facts before they ramble on with nonsense.
Please

Toronto, Canada

#29 Feb 11, 2013
Great job Don !! If people really did their research they would know what to believe and what not to believe. Do we want a sincere person that cares about the city or just another corrupt official that will bring all the drugs back to Baldwyn? Ya, there are still drugs in Baldwyn but it's a lot less than it was 4 years ago !!!!
Vote Nickey

Ripley, MS

#30 Feb 22, 2013
The only thing Don knows how to do is be a vet. He spends all his time at his vet office, not at BPD. We don't want him back and we sure as HELL don't want that drug man Troy either. The best man for the job is Nickey Owen. So get out and vote and clean up Baldwyn.
Please

Toronto, Canada

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Ya. You are right we sure don't need Troy bringing all the drug dealers back. That's one thing that has changed about the city. The BPD deserves credit for that.
just saying

Pontotoc, MS

#32 Mar 13, 2013
instead of running your mouth, why don't you run for office? all of you........ Troy was nothing but a drug dealer......probably still is. Things need to continue to change no matter who is elected.
VOTER

Pontotoc, MS

#33 Mar 27, 2013
DON ROWAN for CHIEF....... no one in their right mind would vote for Troy, unless they do drugs or is a drug dealer. I did not live in Baldwyn when he was cheif but even I knew what he was doing. The town needs one of its own, that acutally cares about the people and the town.
you right

Booneville, MS

#34 Mar 27, 2013
VOTER wrote:
DON ROWAN for CHIEF....... no one in their right mind would vote for Troy, unless they do drugs or is a drug dealer. I did not live in Baldwyn when he was cheif but even I knew what he was doing. The town needs one of its own, that acutally cares about the people and the town.
You are so right. Need someone who cares. Someone who will show up and be in the office. A REAL POLICE Chief. One who knows what to do and has been to the police academy. Not someone who is part owner of a bar and won't allow his men to arrest people from that bar while driving drunk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shamrock motors (Mar '11) 8 hr former employee 20
$$ for head 10 hr Hardon 17
Lisa Pounds will not get away with burning her ... 11 hr Right 30
News Tupelo Farmers Depot debuts: Sixteenth edition ... 12 hr Farmers What 9
Hot babymamas (Sep '14) 20 hr Sad 6
Review: Green Fred Fri danny 2
Shonda Baswell (Mar '13) May 21 Kimberly27 21
More from around the web

Baldwyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE