First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jamie

Iuka, MS

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Enjoy your last year in office Chief Box and Panel. Lol. Yes Don, I know you won and your the chief. Do you? Start acting like it. It's time for a change. Why in the hell did we replace Troy with this joke of an administration.
hahaha

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2012
i think he's done in his first term than troy did his entire career with baldwyn. the people of baldwyn finally got fed up with all the drugs and violence which troy was right in the middle of. if u don't think troy was part of the drug trade in baldwyn....then u definitely need to do some research and get the facts. don has always been an outstanding citizen of baldwyn. what has troy ever done??? other than ride the rodes in city property burning taxpayer gas. don is a welcome change to this town. it's just his staff that need a make over. they all strut around town like they are above all law and are some of the biggest smart a$$es i've ever saw. there's absolutely NO reason for the attitude these young punk cops have. and they wonder why no one likes or respects them. news flash baldwyn cops...not everyone is committing a crime and we shouldn't always be suspects just cause y'all wanna be top dickhead on the force!!! there are, however, a couple decent ones and thats jason chism and kevin pannel. i do respect these two cause the times i've had run ins with them they did their job but showed respect towards me like i was actually a human being and i comment them for that. it's all the others that need to be fired and never be cops again. i mean, i had a friend get stopped and searched for absolutely no reason. they "thought he was someone else" even though the idiots were holding his license...and had the nerve to keep getting smart with him over answering questions THAT THEY ASKED!!! don't ask someone a question then get smart and make it seem like they did something wrong for answering YOUR questions!!! stuff like that is why cops everywhere are not respected. they expect respect but don't give it...F*** THAT!!! yes, i actually got took to jail one night for talking to the officer the same way he was talking to me...like a child. he kept getting smart so i gave it right back to him and you'd have thought i murdered someone the way he started acting. didn't bother me though. the bulls*** charges he made up, cause theres no law against being a smarta$$(lucky for cops or all cops would be in jail) were dropped in court cause the judge actually admitted to the cop he should work on his attitude. once dismissed, i gave him a simple smile (yeah i was rubbing it in his face) and the look on his face was like he wanted to taze me...lol. oh well, justice was served. anyways, my point is if u don't know him or the good he's doing for our town, feel free to move.
Thomas46

Nanticoke, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2012
I know chief Rowan personally and I can tell you he cares about what happens to the citizens of Baldwyn. He knows everything that goes on around Baldwyn, for sure. There are a lot of people that think they can get away with anything and use Chief Rowans good name in their wrong thinking minds that they will get out of trouble. Well, let me tell you! Using a good persons name by just throwing it out there because you think your better than anyone else should be ashamed of him or herself. It is this type of thinking that gets out there when one of his officers let you have a break once but shame on you foe thinking that you can just get by with issues every time. I congratulate the officers in this town for helping out when they can and for taking you to jail or giving you a ticket when needed. You break the law, you should have to pay. People give people like Nickey Owens snaps for being such a good person but, what you dont know about him could get you in deep stuff. He is gone like he should be and for good reason. Boggs is gone and should still be there, he was a good officer and it is these type of officers that should still be working. Then you do always have a couple of officers that think that because they are buffed up and bald can do no wrong. Just run their mouths and hope to fit in like a big man. Chism is a pain in everyones rear end and always has been that mouthy man needs to stay home and do what he needs to do instead of running all over town and making up what stories he thinks he knows about. Chism, go away and let the rest of the good officers do their jobs. You just think you know everything, news flash. YOU DONT. Chief Rowan, Asst Chief Greg Boxx are doing the citizens of Baldwyn a great justice as well as Capt. Kevin Pannell cis a decent man with good morals who treats people with respect and is an asset to the police dept. Give it up for these people who keep you safe and have worked so hard to get drugs and liquor off the streets. We need this type of safety and hope you feel as safe in your home ad myself and my family do. You only talk about the bad things that happen and it is usually because you are the person who is in trouble. Think about this.
Sissy1

Nanticoke, PA

#6 Apr 4, 2012
Y'all want to talk about the guys at that police dept but what about the women. Huh? That Nicky wright is a bitch from hell. She is dreaded everywhere she goes around on her shift or just fucking the brains out of every cop around. I have heard that she is a total horrny freak that will do just about anyone, anywhere. Now they have another blond that I have delt with and she is strong willed but totally fair. I think her name is Gray or Grace not sure but she really listened to me and was sweet as she could have been., I know she is really beautiful and most of the guys I know have said the same thing, it was just nice to know you have someone working there that wills go out of her way to help ya. Anyway, get rid of that wright woman and there goes a bad piece of whore out ofnthe department The court lady is the bitch from hell and anyone that has had to deal with her knows this. Se has ice water for blood in her veins to never has a good thing to say to you and always thinks she is better than anyone else there. Well that's about all imhave to say
Goodgirl

Nanticoke, PA

#7 Apr 4, 2012
You people that have nothing better to do than stake stabs at some of these officers guess you don't have anything else to do, do you? Lay off!, they are all good people and just doing their jobs and following the laws. They all keep you safe and just because you don't get your way when your in trouble, you have nothing good to say. But when you need help, who do you want, just the people you have been talking about.
jessie
#8 Apr 11, 2012
to sissy 1 u r so wrong about nickola wright she does her job and with all fairness if u get an attuide with her yeah shes gonna give it right back and as far as her bein a whore and fuckin all the other officers u r way off on that one by a long shot u should really know what u talkin about bfore u go and blast any of the officers they all do their job some just are better than others and they all r good officers and theyll b there when u need them im glad to say im proud of our officers and this town has changed alot since troy has been out of office i can honestly say i feel alot safer now when i come to work so thank all of yall for protectin my ass and screw these smartasses that like to run their mouths and dont know shit

“Whatcha Want? I'm Dead Now.”

Since: Mar 12

Trollville, The Short Forest

#9 Apr 11, 2012
Po-po.

Who needs 'em?

Not me.
want to know

Pelahatchie, MS

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Troll Scum wrote:
Po-po.
Who needs 'em?
Not me.
just wait they might read this and remember you. they can find out who post shit and you might get a knock on your door. if so remember you dont need them.
pay day

Pelahatchie, MS

#11 Apr 14, 2012
they going to knock on your door first for tell what you think you know. hope your ready they see your soon. your going to answer for what you post . thanks
pay day

Pelahatchie, MS

#12 Apr 14, 2012
sissy your first jamie your second be ready
knows

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
These are the same people you will need if you're house is broken into or you or your family are victims of a crime. And many other situations where you may need them. No one is perfect but they have a job to do and as long as they are doing their JOB professionally, rumors about personal life shouldn't matter...
Dillon Dufford

Baldwyn, MS

#14 Apr 14, 2012
I agree with what most of you are saying, and it seems that we all hover around the same general idea...NOBODY likes a disrepectful person whether it's a cop or not.
It just so happens that most Baldwyn cops assclowns. To be fair tho, i would imagine that they don't get treated with decency either..it goes back n forth. I don't think cops will ever be likable to the people of my generation..shit i don't..fuckin hate those jackasses lol
a mothers voice

United States

#15 May 6, 2012
Thank you Baldwyn PD for protecting us why we work! I work a 2nd shift job at night in public store and I love them being around! And Nicola your a sweetheart so don't listen to the lieing gossip, your a great person to know, and to all the rest of you, that I have had the pleasure to get to know, your good guys!!!!! Keep it up!

#17 May 15, 2012
Well, all the coffee and donuts I got for them have got mold on them now.

Tell 'em I'm not gonna get new crap if they show up.
want to know wrote:
<quoted text>
just wait they might read this and remember you. they can find out who post shit and you might get a knock on your door. if so remember you dont need them.
ambitious_grl

Booneville, MS

#18 May 31, 2012
baldwyn has more cops with dui's and law suits than experiance lmao

#19 Jul 9, 2012
Memories, ahhh, memories
nunya

Tupelo, MS

#20 Jul 14, 2012
police are to swear in to protect and serve. the experience i had coming down hwy 45 from the Tupelo ER was total crap. Ive been bullied by a police officer in baldwyn. I am by no means feeling protected or served more less like run all over by him and his boss...Now he is trying to slap more charges on my ticket simply bc I went to make it known that HE PUT US IN DANGER by his wreckless driving. If an accident had actually happened and one of my children were killed or injured would he ever have to pay for it simply bc he wanted to boost his ego? I dont believe in justice anymore I am sick of cops that were ball players in high school and they were to dumb to go to college so they go to the police academy so they can carry a gun and drive faster than the rest of us. I have witnessed soooo many times a cop turning thier lights on at redlights to pass and then turn it off after they go around just bc they didnt wanna wait for the light. I personally think tht small town bubba cops are a joke yet they all stick together and have the justice system to back thier screw ups! How did a guy i know get off drunk driving and wrecking in tupelo and almost took my best friends life as he walks away with one bruise while she fought for her life...all he had to do is attend AA WHY? bc his daddy is the chief of police in my town THATS NOT JUSTICE
Road Kill

Kilmichael, MS

#21 Jul 20, 2012
Rumor is FBI will be there in a few days.
Gonna get some cop ass.
nebor hood watch

Pelahatchie, MS

#22 Aug 18, 2012
nunya wrote:
police are to swear in to protect and serve. the experience i had coming down hwy 45 from the Tupelo ER was total crap. Ive been bullied by a police officer in baldwyn. I am by no means feeling protected or served more less like run all over by him and his boss...Now he is trying to slap more charges on my ticket simply bc I went to make it known that HE PUT US IN DANGER by his wreckless driving. If an accident had actually happened and one of my children were killed or injured would he ever have to pay for it simply bc he wanted to boost his ego? I dont believe in justice anymore I am sick of cops that were ball players in high school and they were to dumb to go to college so they go to the police academy so they can carry a gun and drive faster than the rest of us. I have witnessed soooo many times a cop turning thier lights on at redlights to pass and then turn it off after they go around just bc they didnt wanna wait for the light. I personally think tht small town bubba cops are a joke yet they all stick together and have the justice system to back thier screw ups! How did a guy i know get off drunk driving and wrecking in tupelo and almost took my best friends life as he walks away with one bruise while she fought for her life...all he had to do is attend AA WHY? bc his daddy is the chief of police in my town THATS NOT JUSTICE
only one thing to say i bett you paid your fine instead of trying to prove your case. did you . people like you want to be heard aslong as your can hide your name. i also bet you acted very well to :::::::::: right every one hate cops to you need one. let something happen to you and you call the cops no matter if you like them or not they will still help you.
i know

Pelahatchie, MS

#23 Aug 22, 2012
Road Kill wrote:
Rumor is FBI will be there in a few days.
Gonna get some cop ass.
but they did not haaaaaahaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Brigman (Jun '15) Thu Lake Mohawk Lady 28
brooke austin Aug 22 hot 4
Silver Malibu Aug 20 Hmmm 1
Pharr (Nov '10) Aug 3 sayitaintso99 21
Syrian refugee rumor Jul 28 Observer 1
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news last week... Jul 28 Common sense 4
Management sleeping with employees??? Jul '16 RealOG 1

Baldwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance