the truth

Jackson, MS

#1 Oct 11, 2011
Akia Cayson is on of the ugliest girls that go to Baldwyn and I have meet her and she is really ugly!!!!
KML

Jackson, MS

#2 Oct 11, 2011
She went out for cheerleader and didn't make it. I here she trying to play basketball and she not going to make a good ball player either. She is a very ugly girl
DontBeMean

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 13, 2011
Why are yall so mean ? I don't know this person. You shouldn't hurt people like that.
Crybaby11

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2011
Callie Nelson
btown cats

Tupelo, MS

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Crybaby11 wrote:
Callie Nelson
You a lie she is hot and she is in the high school not middle school
dmj

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 16, 2011
btown cats wrote:
<quoted text>You a lie she is hot and she is in the high school not middle school
Ffh
btown cats

Tupelo, MS

#8 Oct 18, 2011
What is Ffh?
FaithHopeandLove

Booneville, MS

#9 Oct 30, 2011
why would you be so mean? have you ever had your feelings hurt by someone? do you honestly think it is fun to write things like this about someone? maybe you have been the target of something like this so you turn your hatred towards someone else. I have experienced a great friend commit suicide over this same kind of bullying. THe fact is that its people like you who feel the need to put down and degrade others bc you feel insecure in your own self and the consequences can be horrible. My friend never got to experience the life of being married, starting a career, being a mother. Her family has to deal with the fact that their baby is now gone. Some people are stronger and can stand up for themselves, but there are others who cannot. It is so sad bc I am a mom to a beautiful 4 year old and never can imagine losing him the way her parents and family have. I wish people who felt the need to hurt others publicly like this by saying she is the ugliest girl could feel a little of the pain she is possibly feeling from those words. Its so sad. Praying for an end to all the pointless hatred towards others. God creates everyone in his own image and loves us all.
btownsrealest

Tupelo, MS

#10 Dec 4, 2011
All y'all needa shut up talkin bout people.. People can't help what they look like. And none of y'all know what kind of impact y'all would have on a person if y'all could be nice for once in your life
akia cayson

Booneville, MS

#11 Feb 23, 2012
fyi i make a great basketbal player nnd i dont know who yall are @the truth and @kml but i can care less cause whoever yall is im sure yall aint a ray of sunshine either so just shut up and find sumthin better to do and keep AKIA CAYSON name out ur mouth
akia cayson

Booneville, MS

#12 Feb 23, 2012
idk who u is but wen i find out its go be me nnd you cause i dont give a care wat is said bout me but u dont post stuff like that on the internet if u hav sumthin to say to me say it to my face but its 2012 nnd im to old for dis but wen i see u its ova
akia cayson

Booneville, MS

#13 Feb 23, 2012
nnd u can shut up becuz idk u nnd ik u dont know me so and if i didnt make chearleeder im one hell of a basketball player so deal with it nnd grow up so childish
bossbitch

Booneville, MS

#14 Apr 9, 2012
meiaya cummings she is a ugly hoeish girl im like look at her teeth she can crack a damn coconut with them
btown cats

Saltillo, MS

#16 Apr 10, 2012
dmj wrote:
<quoted text>Ffh
Ffh?
bossbitch

Booneville, MS

#17 Apr 11, 2012
Meiaya thought she was snqppint in thnk tyran want her but he be blowin up my phone ol ugly big teeth beaver
bossbitch

Booneville, MS

#18 Apr 11, 2012
Meiaya i love you but you are ugly nnd tyran dont want you cause he blowin me up
bitch u stupid

Booneville, MS

#19 Apr 11, 2012
Whoevrr thaa f thiss iss ...... be yoo aqe && not yo shoe size. Like i sed .. yea .. hiit my phone up. Iwill contiue to do myi job .. so you can tlk ... cause it really dnt hurt me ..... ilove for people to tlk abt meee. Soooo thrr youuu qoo. &if you dnt no myi number .. il be happy to give it to you ....
akia cayson

Booneville, MS

#20 Apr 11, 2012
I aint in this so leave ny name of the internet and be a woman and say it to my fac
2Da Losers here

North Richland Hills, TX

#21 Jan 27, 2014
GRow the F up!!! Y'ALL ALL ugly as sin and need the snot beat outta ya dumb selves! Be nice to ppl before somebody has to give you what yo momma should give ya....a slap or 10 cross yo ugly face!!! Suck it up and quit hating! Life is hard enough wo ppl hating and hurting each other! Immature Lil snot faced Bi!$#*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candice Anderson 15 hr I know 3
Michael Edge 15 hr lightsout 2
meth man Sat nathan king 2
Food Giant - Ashley? Sat Baldwyn Guy 1
David Ibarra Fri jjj 14
local dope boys Mar 27 jjj 2
Blake Lytal Mar 27 baldwyn flash 3
Baldwyn Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web