Teachin N Preachin
Dillon Dufford

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Hey all u old bastards....quit cruising through town u old blind slow jackasses...get off the f*ckin road plz kkthx
Flax

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Shiddddd old azz people calm down
truth hurts

Pinola, MS

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Hey all you losers....quit wasting space on a pubic forum with crap nobody cares about you sad pathetic dumba$$es...get off the internet and learn how to spell PLEASE. OK. Thanks
REALLY

Magee, MS

#4 Mar 14, 2012
truth hurts wrote:
Hey all you losers....quit wasting space on a pubic forum with crap nobody cares about you sad pathetic dumba$$es...get off the internet and learn how to spell PLEASE. OK. Thanks
you just wasted another space do you get off

Since: Aug 11

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 21, 2012
Dillon Dufford wrote:
Hey all u old bastards....quit cruising through town u old blind slow jackasses...get off the f*ckin road plz kkthx
Are you a TARD?
Dillon Dufford

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Fulton4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a TARD?
I hope not.
Are you upset because I dislike old people who can't drive? If not, why bother? If you are, I still don't give a fuck. My opinion will still stand whether you wear a goat mask or not. The fact that you read the thread and STILL comment on your distaste for my beliefs without a hint of reason is the retarded part...

Are you a tard?
omg
#9 Aug 4, 2012
hey! you are gonna be that old person one day buddy......show a lil respect.
Fulton4u

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2015
Dillon Dufford wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not.
Are you upset because I dislike old people who can't drive? If not, why bother? If you are, I still don't give a fuck. My opinion will still stand whether you wear a goat mask or not. The fact that you read the thread and STILL comment on your distaste for my beliefs without a hint of reason is the retarded part...
Are you a tard?
You mad bro? ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl at git-n-go at night? (Dec '11) May 24 Dead Horse 110
Muslims and illegals May 21 proud American 1
Lexi Miller/Dejesuse Rogers May 20 Amanda 5
Muslims and half breed kids May 18 USA347 2
baldwyn police cameras May 15 lol 4
teresa mcgee (Jun '11) May 15 Neighbors 10
apmm (Aug '15) May 13 lil birdy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwyn Mortgages