Should I tell her he cheated with me?

Should I tell her he cheated with me?

Posted in the Baldwyn Forum

Gahs

Tupelo, MS

#1 Jun 2, 2013
If I knew this guy was cheating on his fiancé with me and he filled me full of lies and used me now that I stood my ground and told him off should I let the girl know who she is marrying. This is not the first time he has cheated on her with me and the only reason he asked her to marry him is so she wouldn't leave him lonely with all the bills. He met her while he was married to his baby's momma even cheated on his wife with his now fiancé while wife was pregnant. Now cheating on her with me! What would you do?
Sherry Cross

Fulton, MS

#4 Jun 2, 2013
If he wasn't married, then it doesn't matter, does it? Sounds like he dumped you and you are jealous! If you knew her and you knew he was engaged, then you are the trash, not him! Tramp!
Truth

Tupelo, MS

#5 Jun 3, 2013
Instead of caller her names, I'm tell the truth everyone in this relationship is a tramp or sllut except the exwife the girlfriend the other woman and the guy, I don't think you should have entered into the drama but he is more to blame than anyone. I hope his girlfriend leaves him because it seems he will always cheat. What's that saying of you get em cheating you'll lose em cheating !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Scott Harper Sat Barbie 1
Tammie Waters busted & arrested in Tupelo? (Aug '15) Sat Beck 9
parade Dec 2 early bird 1
Who ran over the old woman Dec 2 Told u 1
Michael Edge (Feb '15) Dec 2 Told u 7
News Our Opinion: Planning, action provide strong op... Dec 1 Speculating 2
Tori graham (Apr '15) Nov 30 Lil Romeo 12

Baldwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance