Baldwyn Mayor/ Police Cheif Candidates
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Will

Corinth, MS

#61 Apr 30, 2013
Vote Nickey wrote:
He was set up because Don heard that he was running against him, he was not sleeping as seen by the narc officer who by the way will be unemployed like the rest of scum after the first board meeting. You need to stay off topix and start looking for another job as the first board meeting is fastly approaching and you too will be unemployed. haha
So the narc is the one who snitched him out?
If a man will lie about where he lives, what would he be willing to lie about as Chief? He lives off 366 in the county not in the free apartment
our town

Calhoun City, MS

#62 May 1, 2013
first of all I am NOT on their payroll but I have seen the pictures. I have seen people sleeping before....... May 7th will be here soon. May the best man win.
Vote Nickey

Saltillo, MS

#63 May 1, 2013
Where are the pictures? they don't exist. As for the address on 366 you have to take that up with the election board they qualified him to run.
Face it

Hattiesburg, MS

#64 May 1, 2013
Face it "Vote Nicki" the truth is starting to get out there and your abusiveness with everyone who likes anyone else on this site is causing people to move away from him as well! Who ever wins will owe u a thank you card!
will

Tucker, GA

#65 May 1, 2013
Vote Nickey wrote:
Where are the pictures? they don't exist. As for the address on 366 you have to take that up with the election board they qualified him to run.
Check with the Prentiss County tax assesor. Where does he have him listed? Where is he homesteaded?
gregmitchell_461

United States

#66 Apr 5, 2017
Jim wrote:
Greg Mitchell is the one caught at food giant steeling a mans wallet
[Quote who="Greg"] Jim no I didn't steal a man wallet I found it/ a Big difference if I stolen it why was I not arrested.
I know u was there

Hattiesburg, MS

#67 Apr 7, 2017
gregmitchell_461 wrote:
<quoted text>

[Quote who="Greg"] Jim no I didn't steal a man wallet I found it/ a Big difference if I stolen it why was I not arrested.
Because it was election time and they would not let them arrest you. U took the money out the wallet dumb Azz that stealing lye again. You was u Friedel from baldwyn pd.
I know i was there

Jackson, MS

#68 Apr 12, 2017
gregmitchell_461 wrote:
<quoted text>

If your fat asz. find a wallet with 800 in it. You should turn 800 in. You tried to turn in a wallet and then had to go back and get the money... for you to come back to life and get back on here at election time that macfadin must be promising you a job... don't see that shit happen
Five-0

Jackson, MS

#69 Sep 17, 2017
Vote roy regain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Centasia Osbourne Sat Petty 1
News Comments Fri Jailhoue 6
Anyone know lacey Rutledge Feb 15 Curious 6
We Donít need to Forget the Adams Murder Feb 10 Kim West 9
Marty Gardner Feb 10 gotcha 12
Cathy walters (Sep '16) Feb 8 Donkey 5
Should I tell her he cheated with me? (Jun '13) Feb 8 Mase 8

Baldwyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance