Mark Breceda's mother ripping off the...

Mark Breceda's mother ripping off the city

Posted in the Baldwin Park Forum

Car Parker

Covina, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The mother of Councilman Mark Breceda ( accused Irwindale embezzler ) is also ripping off the city of Irwindale. For the last 17 years she has resided in the Irwindale senior housing under the very low income bracket. The problem is according to public records she owns a very successful business. For the past 17 years her rent has been 56.00 a month and the city pays the balance of 444.00 dollars a month.

This is misuse of public funds, this is fraud, this is a felony. and she just might follow her son to jail.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I wounder if she is filing her taxes
Unbelieveable

Rialto, CA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
The Breceda clan are nothing but corrupt people with no morales. The father was thrown in jail for spiking a burrito and blackmail, the son is going down for misuse of city funds,and mommy will go to jail for defrauding the Feds. This family has ruled Irwindale for years it was Breceda's drug dealing back in the day that the police officer killed on arrow hwy years ago.
You are unbelievable

Glendora, CA

#4 Jan 25, 2013
How dare you say Deputy March was killed because of Breceda or any member of his family. You are absolutely "unbelievable". Your and "Car Parker's" remarks are idiotic and discredits any sound opinion that you have ever had. Please do yourself a favor and stop posting nonsense. All you do is show your uneducated and ridiculous thoughts.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#5 Jan 25, 2013
You are unbelievable wrote:
How dare you say Deputy March was killed because of Breceda or any member of his family. You are absolutely "unbelievable". Your and "Car Parker's" remarks are idiotic and discredits any sound opinion that you have ever had. Please do yourself a favor and stop posting nonsense. All you do is show your uneducated and ridiculous thoughts.
Don't call that unbelievable. Deputy March was murdered in front of Breceda's business. The story was that Armando Garcia was on his way to Breceda,s yard with a load of drugs when deputy March put the red light on him. Because he had a load of drugs is why Garcia killed him. Breceda who never goes to his yard just happened to be their waiting for his shipment. It was also believed that Breceda hid him out for a while. Every one knows Breceda is a drug pusher.

I was at a Irwindale council meeting when a lady stood up and accused Brecreda of supplying the drugs that killed her son. So don't call them nonsense and ridiculous thoughts. Breceda is a crook. His father was a crook and his Mother is a crook
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
You are unbelievable wrote:
Rosey is that you. Go pay your back rent. U deadbeat
You are unbelievable

Glendora, CA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call that unbelievable. Deputy March was murdered in front of Breceda's business. The story was that Armando Garcia was on his way to Breceda,s yard with a load of drugs when deputy March put the red light on him. Because he had a load of drugs is why Garcia killed him. Breceda who never goes to his yard just happened to be their waiting for his shipment. It was also believed that Breceda hid him out for a while. Every one knows Breceda is a drug pusher.
I was at a Irwindale council meeting when a lady stood up and accused Brecreda of supplying the drugs that killed her son. So don't call them nonsense and ridiculous thoughts. Breceda is a crook. His father was a crook and his Mother is a crook
CarParker, you are the worst person I have ever heard of. You have no understanding of human compassion. All you have is hatered for the Brecedas. I have read your other posts, all you do is complain about Irwindale and Baldwin Park politics and your deep hate for Breceda. You use this site as your own personal canvass to display your lack of intelligence. What ever you beef is with Breceda let it stay there. Don't insult the memory of a good Deputy by making up false accusations of Garcia on his way to meet Breceda. You have no knowledge of the facts and you do nothing but insult those of us who have hope for human integrity.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
So you are saying it is Ok for Breceda to steal and party with public funds. You think it is alright for the citizens to pay for Breceda's mothers rent.

It is You who has the integrity problem. Let me say it again, Breceda is a crook. His father was a crook and his Mother is a crook.

Breceda's mother owns a business and never did qualify for senior housing. And if I any luck at all she will go to jail for fraud and pergury unless she vacates her senior assisted housing before I file my complaint with the D A. There are seniors in Irwindale that really needs that housing assistance.
This is Sad

Rialto, CA

#9 Jan 26, 2013
How can anyone but the lowlife that was dealing drugs be blamed for the officers death. You are a very confused person the officer only died because he was near a known drug dealers drop off point. The Breceda family has paid for known drug dealers funerals when killed while working for Mark Breceda. The only one dis honoring the officer is Breceda because he was the reason why this known drug dealer was even in the city.
I wonder should we talk about the school buses that were sent to Mexico and end up in LA at a church after being used to transport drugs.
The Breceda family and all the dirt bag members who married into this family are a dishonor to all law abiding citizens in the USA. I think all of you should be deported to Mexico and stay there we all know you use sister city group to pay your way down to Mexico to supposedly help the poor people where you were born but we all know its to party and help Breceda make his other business grow in that little city.
It's people like you that dishonor your people and the first to cry we want respect but the group will not let up on your illegal activities and we will get all of you convicted and sent back home. The stink in Irwindale continues to grow but soon it will be gone.
Hey here is a question why does Lozano's two known gang members brothers get busted with drugs in Irwindale I wonder were they selling out of their territory???????
Like I said it stinks in Irwindale and the Lysol group is coming to rid the stink.
You are unbelievable

Glendora, CA

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Car Parker wrote:
So you are saying it is Ok for Breceda to steal and party with public funds. You think it is alright for the citizens to pay for Breceda's mothers rent.
It is You who has the integrity problem. Let me say it again, Breceda is a crook. His father was a crook and his Mother is a crook.
Breceda's mother owns a business and never did qualify for senior housing. And if I any luck at all she will go to jail for fraud and pergury unless she vacates her senior assisted housing before I file my complaint with the D A. There are seniors in Irwindale that really needs that housing assistance.
CarParker you really are an idiot. I am bothered you are you are making assumptions regarding a tragic loss to the County of Los Angeles. You have such a deep hatered toward the Brecedas that it convolutes your rational thought prosess.

If you feel someone is breaking the law then contact the police department. You are obviously the type of person that looks in everyone else's closet but your own. Look within yourself and fix your own windows before you throw stones at your neighbors home.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Hey lets talk about the crooked Breceda bunch
You are unbelievable

Glendora, CA

#12 Jan 26, 2013
Talk about what you wish (Like I or anyone else could stop you). Just please leave the memory of good people out of your rants.
Stick to Issues

Rialto, CA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
We want to know why Breceda's mommy is sucking off the system and why her low life son can't support her. We know about the big car collection worth a lot of money and his numerous business investments besides the drug dealing . We know that Breceda isn't married so why does everyone else have to support the Breceda family.
The officer you talk about did die in the line of duty and there was never any words mention of disrespect to his memory what was brought out was the truth why he was shot and it was never properly investigated . The person who shot him was a known drug dealer and there was much more that never was investigated everyone worried about getting the person which they should but why was this officer really shot and why by Breceda trucking property?????
Lets here it Breceda why is everyone supporting your family?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is greedy Gary clifford? 37 min Filthy trash 1
What happened to the greedy Gary Clifford ? 53 min Filthy trash 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 34,215
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) 23 hr la china 197
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Thu West Covina boys 2,820
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) Thu Duke 1,049
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) Thu Duke 1,830

Baldwin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages