BPUSD misconduct of officials and emp...
The facts

Lake Forest, CA

#2128 Oct 17, 2011
I wonder Hugo who called the newspaper about the district funds being spent incorrectly? That wouldnt have been you would it? It comes at a very convient time when this audit was done over a year ago so please Tazasmanian tells us all how that came about. Your going to end up just like the Bejarano family out of politics for good because everyone knows your scam with the unions and putting yes people into place to vote the way these corrupt unions want and your a monica boy to..
I see colors wrote:
Did anyone read the SGV Community News? I think the title should read BPUSD Hoodwink News. Really, what is the district trying to sell to the community. Article "Candidate Accused of Misleading Voters", who really wrote that? White, Skvarna, or Cuevas...hummm. What are they scared of if Ferrer wins to point at something so trivial? I wonder how much money the district spent on paying for all those articles in the paper.
Must see new nice girl ha

La Verne, CA

#2129 Oct 20, 2011
The Board now knows about Cindy Cuevas and her ineptitude. She has screwed up so much in such a short time. She is like a bull-dozer..........just dozing over people and programs with no direction. She leaves piles of dung in her wake.

Why in the heck would she think she can do both the curriculum and human resource jobs at the same time? Because she is a CONTROL FREAK/POWER FREAK! Now that people have found out about her failed attempts to lead, she is beginning a new tactic.

Now her strategy is to try and be nice. Maybe she has been told to "be nice", like a parent tells her mean girl daughter to "play nice". It is just an act though. When she feels her POWER again, her true "mean girl" personality will be right back.

Watch and you will see it too.
forget bpusd

West Covina, CA

#2130 Oct 21, 2011
Forget the BPUSD.
Check out the Baldwin Park City Council

watching

La Verne, CA

#2131 Oct 23, 2011
Too much
watching

La Verne, CA

#2132 Oct 23, 2011
watching wrote:
Too much
ha
wow

West Covina, CA

#2133 Oct 23, 2011
still cannot believe our tiny paychecks
Hiding something?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2134 Oct 24, 2011
watching wrote:
Too much
did you read frIdays tribune article that said skarvana has agreed to a state audit?
Really

Yucaipa, CA

#2135 Oct 24, 2011
Well Skatvana didn't have a choice you screw with federal funds it is an automatic audit with more to come. The money wasn't coming until he has an audit anyway. This pompous ass should have followed the rules that are very easy.
wow

West Covina, CA

#2136 Oct 24, 2011
well they keep saying we are getting more paycuts next year.Does any one have any ideas on how we could supplement our shrinking incomes.Are other teachers suffering from a huge loss of morale like at my schhool where we all work so hard?
class of 84

Riverside, CA

#2137 Oct 24, 2011
Oh my where to start.(i'm not a teacher) We just recieved notice that we are losing our Dental and Vision insurance and our medical is increasing, so i made appiontments for us before the year ends. I was dissapointed, but thankfully the JOB is still there. For all of you out there complaining because of furlough days, you should be thankfull you have a job to go to.(many TEACHERS can't say that). BPUSD is now feeling the lost many school districts felt a couple years ago. GOD willing things will turn around sooner than later. In the meantime think about what your Union wants for you. If you teach in a 20/1 classroom, your union wants to elimate it and with that get rid of those teachers all together(how many teachers is that?) BPUSD does not support that. I'm for getting rid of "seniority". Some teachers just need to go(retire) Before the election i say we go to board mtg and ask questions to all members. 1. 20/1
2. Tranportation 3. School Police 4. Lunches
5. furlough day for next year. We need answers. Parents demand it too.
Sad News

Covina, CA

#2138 Oct 26, 2011
To the many people who knew and admired Phil Sexton, I'm sorry to inform you he passed away last night. He was the best CFO the district ever had and would have been a good Super - if the board could have found its way to hiring a NON-EDUCATOR. Funny, after a couple more Educators they ended up with one who is NOT. Sexton would have been the better choice.
Hiding something?

Yucaipa, CA

#2139 Nov 8, 2011
Sad News wrote:
To the many people who knew and admired Phil Sexton, I'm sorry to inform you he passed away last night. He was the best CFO the district ever had and would have been a good Super - if the board could have found its way to hiring a NON-EDUCATOR. Funny, after a couple more Educators they ended up with one who is NOT. Sexton would have been the better choice.
Shout to the newspapers! With our budget crisis unresolved our superintendent Skarvana wants to promote Noreen Iwaiito to Assist. super status with a big pay hike!
This lady is one of the worst admins ever. She just hitches her wagon to whomever she sees as most powerful. Remember she befriended Janice Riddle and then stabbed her in the back when her power eroded. That was her best friend.
Now she has cuddled up to the newer powers and has convinced them she needs more money and a cooler title. I think she should be fired instead. How many more furlow days are you willing to take so Noreen can have a big promotion?
REAL NEWS

Baldwin Park, CA

#2140 Nov 8, 2011
The real news is the Baldwin Park City Council

Get a load of this email. I received it yesterday
wrong blogger

Montebello, CA

#2141 Nov 8, 2011
REAL NEWS wrote:
The real news is the Baldwin Park City Council

Get a load of this email. I received it yesterday
Is there not a blog for city misconduct?
class of 84

Bonsall, CA

#2142 Nov 9, 2011
[QUOTE who="Hiding something?"]<quoted text>
Shout to the newspapers! With our budget crisis unresolved our superintendent Skarvana wants to promote Noreen Iwaiito to Assist. super status with a big pay hike!
This lady is one of the worst admins ever. She just hitches her wagon to whomever she sees as most powerful. Remember she befriended Janice Riddle and then stabbed her in the back when her power eroded. That was her best friend.
Now she has cuddled up to the newer powers and has convinced them she needs more money and a cooler title. I think she should be fired instead. How many more furlow days are you willing to take so Noreen can have a big promotion?[/QUOTE]Noreen is great! she should get promoted but she wont because no one wants the job she has. She does alot for district, students,parents and teachers. Before you pass judgement, maybe you should do her job for a day and i bet you wont last one hour.
class of 84

Bonsall, CA

#2143 Nov 9, 2011
Noreen is great! she should get promoted but she wont because no one wants the job she has. She does alot for district, students,parents and teachers. Before you pass judgement, maybe you should do her job for a day and i bet you wont last one hour.
unfair

La Verne, CA

#2144 Nov 10, 2011
I don't think that anyone should be getting a raise or a promotion until this district gets back on its feet financially. Yes, everyone has taken a big loss on our salaries, and we are working twice as hard, but that doesn't mean that Noreen should get a raise while the rest of us are taking furlow days. This is ridiculous! If Skarvana and the board do this to us, we should recall them and fire Skarvana.
Stupidity in Action

Covina, CA

#2145 Nov 14, 2011
Skvarna and his board probably WILL promote Ito and at this time. They whine about no funds and we have to take furlough days, pay more for medical, lose our dental and vision, but there will be money for promotions. Think back. There was Arturo's promotion to Asst. Supt. in a position that no one seems to really understand, Cuevas is running the employees ragged and thinks she's the final say, Skvarna doesn't know what it means to be a man of his word, and the board follows along like sheep to the slaughter. Does anyone remember a time when there was the Supt. position and two Assistants? The administration is so bloated that it's top heavy. Who is paying for all of these people? The low-down small time employees who are taking it from behind. After the cafeteria fund fiasco, I'd think the board would check it out a bit more closely, but they accept his excuses. What a poor situation.
Mighty Mouse

Chino, CA

#2146 Nov 14, 2011
[QUOTE who="Hiding something?"]<quoted text>
Now she has cuddled up to the newer powers and has convinced them she needs more money and a cooler title. I think she should be fired instead. How many more furlow days are you willing to take so Noreen can have a big promotion?[/QUOTE]
No more furlows!!!!!!!!!!
Skavarna should be fired, then all the dominoes will fall!
Perhaps then teachers will get their salaries back as the incompetent administrators also fall with Skavarna.
Mighty Mouse

Chino, CA

#2147 Nov 14, 2011
class of 84 wrote:
Noreen is great! she should get promoted but she wont because no one wants the job she has. She does alot for district, students,parents and teachers. Before you pass judgement, maybe you should do her job for a day and i bet you wont last one hour.
'
We all do alot for the district tonto. The more we do the more Skavarna and his flunky administrators find fault. Skavarna has brainwashed his flunkies to micromanage to no end. Teachers and staff have had enough and are not going to take it anymore. Fight back stand up for yourselves. No more promotions for administrators!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tuttle's an internet joke 21 min Tuttle Drama 11
Tuttle the Goat Hurder II 23 min Tuttle Drama 6
Pacheco Shell Co. www.aseutility. com known as ... 53 min Lonely Loser 22
Pacheco's Daddy runs his son Pacheco not a leader 56 min Sad Story 7
Sergio Corona Calls Mayor his Gay Lover 1 hr Wow 12
Rumor Mill has it Police Chief is Not Doing Wel... 1 hr HaHaHa 4
Pacheco Exposed to Father Mike it's over 1 hr Step Away 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages