WHERES ROSEMARY RAMIREZ form BP CITY ...

WHERES ROSEMARY RAMIREZ form BP CITY STAFF EX Deputy City Clerk

Posted in the Baldwin Park Forum

Remarkable

Long Beach, CA

#1 May 5, 2011
I wonder why Rosemary RAMIREZ is missing from her office could it be she is getting things in order for her plea bargain for a a little jail time with Breceda????
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#2 May 5, 2011
I heard she took a indefinite leave of absences

You might be right about getting ready for Jail.

Councilman Mark Breceda, retired City Manager Steve Blancarte and finance director Abe De Dios are charged with five felony counts of misappropriating public funds. If convicted on all counts, Cook said they could face eight years in prison.

Former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez faces one count with a maximum four-year sentence.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#3 May 5, 2011
I also heard she will still collect a salary.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#4 May 5, 2011
I might as well tell you a little about Rosemary Ramirez Gutierrez. She is a former Irwindale City council woman, she became Baldwin Park deputy city clerk. She was removed from that position after I filed a complaint with the District Attorney for misusing city resources.

Now Marlen will call me a liar so you can read the tribune article for your self.

San Gabriel Tribune article Thursday January 10, 2008. LOCAL NEWS IRWINDALE RECALL EFFERT FIZZLES.

Irwindale a recall effort targeting two council members quietly ended this week. It's dead Greigo said Tuesday They had the deadline to submit signatures , and that didn’t occur. A complaint to the District Attorney office regarding recall organizer Rosemary Gutirrez could be the reason behind the failed effort. Gutierrez did not return phone calls seeking comment. Baldwin Park's deputy city clerk Rosemary Gutirrez started the push for the recall. Duarte resident Jim Hunley submitted a complaint to the district Attorney's office asking for an inquiry into the the use of the Baldwin Park e mail address by Gutirrez.

Not only did she use BALDWIN park e mail address but she ran the recall effort from her Baldwin Park Clerks office.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#5 May 5, 2011
Oh there is more on this looser.

She got drunk and fell out of a gulf cart at Irwindale Speedway and ended up sueing and collecting.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#6 May 5, 2011
on September 9, 2008 The teenage son of former Irwindale Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez found himself in some trouble early Sunday morning after he plowed through a neighbor's wall while he was driving home around 4 a.m.
But it ended up being a non-issue. A police report was not made, no one was arrested, no one was hurt, and neighbors decided not to press charges on what was classified initially as a hit-and-run.

The teenage son of former Councilwoman Rosemary Ramirez fled the scene after he drove his truck into a neighbor's brick wall.
A resident called police around 4:10 a.m. on Sunday to report a possible hit and run suspect who ran his vehicle into the wall at the home of 4940 Irwindale Ave., police records show.

The Police discovered the front license plate at the scene and knocked on Rosie door. She told them her son wasn’t home. However when Officers searched the home they found him hiding in a closet. Breceda was called and favors granted. Rumor was that Breceda paid for the wall.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#7 May 5, 2011
A 17 year old kid is driving home at 4am, isn't curfew 10pm for minors. Regardless of who his mother is, wasn't she concerned about where he was at. Should she get reprimanded for allowing her child to be in the streets so late. If this kid lives down this street and drives down it everyday, what impaired his judgment this time. Could he have been under the influence not to be able to make that turn at 4am...

California law says a minor driving a vehicle must have adult supervision with you?
I would like to know how many laws this kid broke allegedly: speeding, reckless driving, destruction of property, hit & run, possibly dui, being out after curfew, driving unsupervised between 10 pm and 6am, possible driving with a minor, possible bribery and corruption and cover-up? Not to mention, the parents responsibility in all this. What was Rosemary thinking letting this minor child out unsupervised at 4am?

I know what she was thinking, The laws apply to every one else Not Me.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#8 May 5, 2011
The next day he bragged about it on his face book. He said Rosemary called Breceda and the police took the hand cuffs off.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#9 May 5, 2011
Now we can not forget the night Rosemary beat up her husband. Once again Breceda was called and Rosemary's hand cuffs were taken off. No domestic violence charge was brought against this spouse abuser.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#10 May 5, 2011
Here is a good one for you.

Irwindale had advertised for a Bus driver. There were 8 applicants for the job. 5 of whom had the proper training and license. But Rosemary wanted her husband Pete to get the job. So Breceda and the council delayed filling the position for 9 months and hired a private tutor to teach old Pete to drive a bus and help him get the required License. Pete got the job.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#11 May 5, 2011
prosecutors allege that during each trip, the officials bought tickets to Broadway shows and sporting events that had nothing to do with city business."
The four allegedly attended plays, including "Aida," "The Producers," "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Mamma Mia," the district attorney's office said. They also allegedly attended New York Yankees and New York Mets games.

All on the tax payer.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#12 May 5, 2011
Former Councilwoman Rosemary Gutierrez, justified their actions by saying New York is an expensive place to do business.
"It's not like we were meeting in Irwindale or in the state of California," she told reporters. "It was New York."

And Baldwin Park hired this witch. now they are paying her for a leave of absence

In the famous words of Ricky Ricardo.

Lozano Marlen and Monica You got some spainen to do.
The Law Says

Long Beach, CA

#13 May 6, 2011
Car Parker wrote:
Oh there is more on this looser.
She got drunk and fell out of a gulf cart at Irwindale Speedway and ended up sueing and collecting.

Ah yes I definitely remember this one because she forced the raceway to say if you do not have a million dollar insurance policy on your golf cart don't bring it to the raceway. This made a very big hardship for many families who could not use their golf carts to tow their cars back and forth. This also cost the raceway a lot of money because people quit coming. The person is a clone to Marlen Garcia and did I mention who hired this trouble maker Lozano and Marlen Garcia who are friends of the Breceda's also.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#14 May 6, 2011
What is real funny and over looked is the conflict. Rosemary was on the Irwindale city council and a deputy city clerk for Baldwin Park. Both positions of trust and privy to confidential information.

I wonder why she didn’t tell Marlen the trash committee spokshole about Irwindale moving forward on the M U R F
Ah yes

Oceanside, CA

#15 May 6, 2011
Well she did but marlen and Lozano already knew it. They wanted to keep it quiet til after the redevelopment started but another flop for BP city. We must rid the city of these old politicians and pit new people in.
No Garcia

Fontana, CA

#16 May 9, 2011
Marlen Garcia was responsible for putting her in office and and should also go along with Rosemary .
Get Rid of Them

Pasadena, CA

#17 May 9, 2011
Get rid of all these politicians. They are clearly in cahoots with each other!
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#18 May 10, 2011
She Has Connections
« on: November 15, 2006, 01:50:56 PM »

DA rejects case against official

IRWINDALE [California]- Prosecutors Monday declined to file charges against former Councilwoman Rosemary Gutierrez, who was arrested the day before on suspicion of felony domestic violence after a dispute with her husband.
The District Attorney's Office rejected the case because of insufficient evidence, according to Irwindale police Lt. Robert Barnes.

Gutierrez, 46, was released on $50,000 bail shortly after the Sunday morning arrest.

Gutierrez, formerly Rosemary Martinez Ramirez, served on the Irwindale City Council from March 2001 to November 2005. She is now the deputy city clerk for Baldwin Park.

Police were called to Gutierrez's Irwindale home in the 16100 block of Pepper Tree Lane shortly after 8 a.m. Sunday.

"The victim called the station to report he was hit by his wife," said Irwindale police Chief Sol Benudiz.

On Monday, Gutierrez denied hitting her husband. The alleged victim, Carlos Gutierrez, could not be reached for comment Monday.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_4653275
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#19 Jun 3, 2011
Rosemary heading back to Court Department 41 at 9;00 AM on July 14.

Cowering in front of a Judge

I cant wait until its Lozano Monica and Marlen's turn
THATS THE TRUTH

Long Beach, CA

#20 Jun 4, 2011
I wonder why Rosemary didn't go back to Irwindale and fill the deputy city clerks job that was open???? I wonder why Breceda hired a really good friend of Marlen Garcia's to take the place of the retiring clerk. I wonder is Marlen aligning her friends to run for city council in 2 years in Irwindale and get out of Baldwin Park before it all caves in on what Marlen and Manny did to bankrupt the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Aug 27 Wymandaniel45 7
West Covina tagging Aug 8 Disgrace 2
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) Aug 8 Disgrace 580
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) Aug 6 Louise045 62
Crime Jul 30 Resi 14
Crack out hotels Jul '16 Concern 2
Ok then ! I'll make it clear! Crack pipes are s... (Jan '10) Jul '16 Unconcerned Citizen 26

Baldwin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages