Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
CircleK

Covina, CA

#161214 Sep 28, 2012
No more land o luckys

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#161215 Sep 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that's true, so what?
Well, stupid, "love" is a non issue when it comes to marriage laws. They are laws. And we should get equal protection under the law. It's unAmerican to disagree with that.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#161216 Sep 28, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
You must attack my position even when I am defending yours?
Look you stupid fundie racist. Oh, wait, that's redundant. Look fundie, I'm not trying to unscramble your crap anymore.

Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#161217 Sep 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you stupid fundie racist. Oh, wait, that's redundant. Look fundie, I'm not trying to unscramble your crap anymore.
Rose_NoHo.

Please try to use less politically correct language in your posts. There may be little Homosexual and lesbian children reading Topix threads such as this. Thanks.

Ronald

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#161218 Sep 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, stupid, "love" is a non issue when it comes to marriage laws. They are laws. And we should get equal protection under the law. It's unAmerican to disagree with that.
Mike's Law. Morons with no real argument scream what about equal protection.

Since: Mar 07

United States

#161219 Sep 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike's Law. Morons with no real argument scream what about equal protection.
If you don't believe in the Constitution, and our form of government, why do you live here?

That whole "equal protection" thing is rather important to our way of life in America, don't you think?

United States

#161220 Sep 28, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
....... Both you and I agree that dog lovers fall under the definition of persons. Those persons must be afforded all the rights and protection of the law. Let me ask this of you, Rose_NoHo. Do you extend those same 14th Amendment protections to our kitty loving friends?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8bob5km
Ronald
Animal loves can already marry.

Humans.

And they do it in large numbers. Why, most of the married people I know have pets.

Oooo, are you one of those folks that seems to have difficulty understanding the difference between humans and animals? Is that the point of your response?

I've never understood why so many of the anti-family crowd have a problem with that - I've never met a single gay person that was confused in this way.

United States

#161221 Sep 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to check history from something other than a gay twirl site.
Has gay 'marriage' showed up? Of course.
Was it accepted?
Did it grow and spread?
No.
Gay unions are a distinct relationship from marriage. Any rights they need and deserve can and are available under gay unions.
You loooove this site, too.

And, as always, you are wrong. There is no straight or gay marriage.

There is ONLY Marriage. And both gay and straight folks choose it as a lifestyle.

Why in the world would you think otherwise?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#161222 Sep 28, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in the Constitution, and our form of government, why do you live here?
That whole "equal protection" thing is rather important to our way of life in America, don't you think?
Because I like it here, why do you live here pickle nose?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#161223 Sep 28, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose_NoHo.
Please try to use less politically correct language in your posts. There may be little Homosexual and lesbian children reading Topix threads such as this. Thanks.
Ronald
Yes. I agree. As we know persons of tolerance and diversity often use foul off color language, unconcerned about the innocent children and the little girls.
Tata

Westminster, CA

#161224 Sep 28, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mr. Ratican (or is that Fatican?)
That's O.K., I don't expect you to care...but I wish you were fair. Your God created gays...do you think He did that to punish you and make you angry?
lol, wrong God created Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve, he created Man and Woman. He also gave us free will; that is when some guys descided to hit on man/bois. LMAO
Tata

Westminster, CA

#161225 Sep 28, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, What do you know about American, it's people like you who challenge and tear down what normal civilized Americans built.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#161226 Sep 28, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You loooove this site, too.
And, as always, you are wrong. There is no straight or gay marriage.
There is ONLY Marriage. And both gay and straight folks choose it as a lifestyle.
Why in the world would you think otherwise?
prostitution would become legal the day after gay marriage, and animals are the new gay

you'd be their precedent, their stepping-stone

that's how the law works

bears--who show no emotion--are gaining on you

you and your honey might be reading about Mr. Spock-like bears getting gay-hitched before you can
Tata

Westminster, CA

#161227 Sep 28, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So why is your gay cult making such a fuss ??? you have the same rights, you can m arry too you idiot, WTF more do you want ???
Tata

Westminster, CA

#161228 Sep 28, 2012
Neither Obama or Romney like queers, they are only acting like they do to get your votes, don't be fooled like the blacks did. LMAO
SwordFish

Covina, CA

#161229 Sep 28, 2012
Neither do idiots like Willard Mitt Romney: motherjones.com
Aldous Huxley

Tempe, AZ

#161230 Sep 28, 2012
Tata wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, wrong God created Adam & Eve not Adam & Steve, he created Man and Woman. He also gave us free will; that is when some guys descided to hit on man/bois. LMAO
Would you be talking about the Garden of incest? LOL,No,sorry but this country remains a SECULAR nation and you can take your fairytale and keep it to yourself! Yeah,we can tell your yet another phony hating Christian! Tell us,do you ever plan on following what your Jesus taught? or are you going to remain a phony lying Christian? If Jesus did exist I have the feeling he wouldn't be very happy with you right now! How about trying to practice,"Judge NOT lest Ye be judged" Or "Let those without sin cast the first stone"? Or are you going to be a piss poor Christian the rest of your life? Yeah,how about all that incest going on in that fictitious Garden? Brothers and sisters,fathers and daughters,Mothers and sons,all getting it on in order to further populate the Earth! Now there's a good example for Ya! Sorry,but keep your bible out of OUR government! Constitution trumps bible in this country and hopefully it always will! LOL
Norman

United States

#161231 Sep 28, 2012
Aldous Huxley wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you be talking about the Garden of incest? LOL,No,sorry but this country remains a SECULAR nation and you can take your fairytale and keep it to yourself! Yeah,we can tell your yet another phony hating Christian! Tell us,do you ever plan on following what your Jesus taught? or are you going to remain a phony lying Christian? If Jesus did exist I have the feeling he wouldn't be very happy with you right now! How about trying to practice,"Judge NOT lest Ye be judged" Or "Let those without sin cast the first stone"? Or are you going to be a piss poor Christian the rest of your life? Yeah,how about all that incest going on in that fictitious Garden? Brothers and sisters,fathers and daughters,Mothers and sons,all getting it on in order to further populate the Earth! Now there's a good example for Ya! Sorry,but keep your bible out of OUR government! Constitution trumps bible in this country and hopefully it always will! LOL
Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male consumes 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis.
SwordFish

Covina, CA

#161232 Sep 28, 2012
Whats the fresh caught for todays meal?
Aldous Huxley

Beacon, NY

#161233 Sep 28, 2012
Norman wrote:
<quoted text>Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average gay male consumes 22-3/4 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis.
And do tell,how do you manage to keep it all down? LMAO@YOU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco Groupie A IT is up early it's too Bad 4 hr Stupid 6
Roger Hernandez and Ricardo Pacheco caught in C... 8 hr Manuel Pizano 1
Ricardio Pacheco Under Investigation for Campai... 9 hr Coming Soon 15
Pacheco Steals From City Funds 9 hr Pacheco Loser 16
Pacheco Owe you Money Then read This 9 hr Pacheco Loser 5
Mama Tuttle's New Business Opportunity 11 hr Forty Deep 13
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 11 hr Forty Deep 28

Baldwin Park News Video

Baldwin Park Dating
Find my Match