Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201891 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ELH

Vancouver, WA

#159986 Sep 19, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because facts are always “liberal spin with a gay twirl….” You might want to check out that bit in the bible about “false witness”. I believe your immortal soul is in danger…
<quoted text>
I don’t think you know what those words mean.
<quoted text>
Then explain rich liberal states that always vote Democratic and poor conservative states that always vote Republican?
<quoted text>
Yes we are. They make up 10% of the 47%.
<quoted text>
Define “welfare”. 57% of the country receives some sort of aid from the federal government. Now if you are talking about just crap-ass non-working poor, that number is hidden deep in 7% of the 47%. And please note that most of that 7% are still working. They just have really shitty jobs.
Re: Illegal immigration benefits. Drop in the bucket. Illegals don’t get benefits with the exception of pregnant mothers—I know this is a touchy subject, but I guess we could just let those babied die for lack of pre-natal care. BABIES! Who needs them….?
Student loans….Yeah….Those are mostly run by private firms with govt. backing. You mustn’t have got one (I never did), but if you had, you’d know that they’ll follow you till you die. Claim bankruptcy: Loan still doesn’t go away.
<quoted text>
Yes! Let’s put those people down to the poverty level!!!! That’s a good idea!!!!!!
And you do know that these people do pay into their own retirements? And you do know that the mega-pensions and excesses are anomalies, not the norm? And you do know that governments have been working for years to eliminate the high-payouts at the end of the careers? And you do know that the contracts that new hires for government service jobs have been negotiated down sequentially from the high-benefits enjoyed by previous generations of employees?
Remember when you were young and told that you should get a job in government so you’d be set for life?
Yeah….That doesn’t exist anymore.
An excellent post, but you'd have better luck explaining anything to a 2X4 that you would to KiMare, that bitch drank the KoolAide years ago.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#159987 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's done less than nothing FOR anyone but himself.
You have to be an uninformed idiot (or deaf and blind) to by the load of shit he's selling.
The only reason he was nominated were that he thew MILLIONS of dollars of his families money into the primary and the GOP didn't want to waste a viable candidate on a midterm election.
You most certainly have Romney mixed up with Obama.

Bazinga!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#159988 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
And they molested ONLY boys?
No. They molested boy sand girls, there was just more OPPORTUNITY to molest boys. But keep spinning your circus freak twirl like the lying sack of shit you are.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#159989 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Either you missed the point, or you are trying a seriously idiotic gay twirl.
There is absolutely no way for a gay couple to match the biological union of a mother, father and children. In any alternative there is a biological break between the child and one or more parents. Not to mention a gender missing... To deliberately deprive a child of a parent AND a gender through surrogacy is diabolically depraved.
No, the only idiocy here is yours.

Surrogacy is an EXCELLENT solution for people unable to have children through the old fashioned method.

Ultimately, the ONLY thing that matters to a child growing up is that they have parents that love and care for them. Anything beyond that is, at most, a bonus.

The REALITY is that there are MANY children that have ALREADY been deprived of one or both biological parents, or those parents are utterly unfit to be near children, and they need good homes.

Having a gender missing is a non-issue. It has no effect on the child. At least, not in any modern society that does not enforce out moded gender roles that stopped having any meaning with the invention of electricity. Little girls no longer need to have a mother teach them how to bake the bread and wash the dishes - boys or men can do those just as well. And little boys don't need to learn to go hunt woolly mammoths with their fathers, either. What the children DO need to learn can be taught by parents of either gender.
KiMare wrote:
2. The whole point is that intact biological families are the safest place by far for children. For you to assert that gay couples would do better than straights is idiotic on it's face, and more so because of their current failure to stay committed.
Yet again, don't be an idiot. The safest place is with parents who love and respect themselves, each other, and their children. That is not limited to any orientation. And it is ludicrous to whine about gays not staying together when straights are getting divorced in such huge numbers - assuming that they managed to marry in the first place.
KiMare wrote:
3. Marriage around the world for all of known human history has been the reunion of diverse genders with the ponderous propensity to bear human fruit.
And throughout human history, five to ten children died young for ever one that made it to adulthood. Often, they took their mothers with them during child birth.

Not everything from history should be continued into the future.
KiMare wrote:
A distinct relationship among many types. In fact, the sole birthplace of every single other relationship.
And now we have the leisure and prosperity for people to marry for love, and not just accept whatever arranged match their parents handed them. People can choose whether or not they want to have kids at all, rather than being forced to have kids as their ONLY retirement plan.
KiMare wrote:
How utterly foolish to equate duplicate unions that are a relational deadend with marriage!
Even a child can see the difference. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
Bazinga!
A young child thinks that EVERY family is exactly thick their own. So what? As they grow, they learn that some families are different. Sometimes grandma lives with the family. Sometimes, mommy died, so its just dad. Sometimes, mommy and daddy hated each other, so now its mommy and her husband and daddy and his wife, and both of the new parents had kids for THEIR previous marriages.

Kids learn. But they only hate, when that is what they are taught to do.

#159990 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah!
My five minute search and your 'unbiased' review.
Once again, gays are 'proved' to be the best parents and the rarest pedophiles.
Slowly, you are learning. It is a good start, keep it up!

“"Brains Squirming Like A Toad"”

Since: Aug 12

Key West Fla

#159991 Sep 19, 2012
Tata wrote:
The phony F.Rizzo from L.A. has got to be the most stupid loser here. Fake Frank, you are making your entire gay cult look like A-Holes. You are also t he biggest troll and you are NOT fooling anyone LMAO ...
No,sorry,you are definitely one of the biggest trolls and losing LIARs on this thread! What's the matter bro,you sound mad? Are you mad buddy? I'd have to say that your brain is squirming like a TOAD! LOL,By the way,STOP lying would Ya Troll! No one owns an Unregistered nonexistent grey box profile! If you want to stake claim to a name,REGISTER or again STFU LOSER! LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#159992 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They molested boy sand girls, there was just more OPPORTUNITY to molest boys. But keep spinning your circus freak twirl like the lying sack of shit you are.
No, most molested only boys, a few molested only girls.

Did you know I met your bitch twin a few pages back?

Bazinga!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#159993 Sep 19, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
LOL! Taking off his clothes as he ran!
Those Mass Resistance people are so full of BS. Mistaking an elementary school for a high school. Yeah...right...
Michael Olivio was taking his closes off as he ran from the police after getting caught taking pictures of children at a middle school. Even weirder, his BFF,(MassResistance mastermind) Brian Camenker, told the police that Olivio was on "assignment" for MassResistance.

Yep. These two tools and their has been "organization" are the primary "source" for Marvel's asspuppets assault on Same sex marriage. If it were not for four guys haing out in Camenkers basement and the Marvel Asspuppets MassResistance would have go the way of shoulder pads and legwarmers years ago,

BTW Rose, have you noticed how much KiMare has been acting up since the Professor got booted? Reminds me of how the "professor" took over after the "Doctor" got his nutty azz kicked off TOPIX. I would have though that being a writer, and according to himself a TALENTED writer, Marvel would have left someone with a better back story in charge of his online "legacy".

Location hidden

#159994 Sep 19, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the only idiocy here is yours.
Surrogacy is an EXCELLENT solution for people unable to have children through the old fashioned method.
Ultimately, the ONLY thing that matters to a child growing up is that they have parents that love and care for them. Anything beyond that is, at most, a bonus.
The REALITY is that there are MANY children that have ALREADY been deprived of one or both biological parents, or those parents are utterly unfit to be near children, and they need good homes.
Having a gender missing is a non-issue. It has no effect on the child. At least, not in any modern society that does not enforce out moded gender roles that stopped having any meaning with the invention of electricity. Little girls no longer need to have a mother teach them how to bake the bread and wash the dishes - boys or men can do those just as well. And little boys don't need to learn to go hunt woolly mammoths with their fathers, either. What the children DO need to learn can be taught by parents of either gender.
<quoted text>
Yet again, don't be an idiot. The safest place is with parents who love and respect themselves, each other, and their children. That is not limited to any orientation. And it is ludicrous to whine about gays not staying together when straights are getting divorced in such huge numbers - assuming that they managed to marry in the first place.
<quoted text>
And throughout human history, five to ten children died young for ever one that made it to adulthood. Often, they took their mothers with them during child birth.
Not everything from history should be continued into the future.
<quoted text>
And now we have the leisure and prosperity for people to marry for love, and not just accept whatever arranged match their parents handed them. People can choose whether or not they want to have kids at all, rather than being forced to have kids as their ONLY retirement plan.
<quoted text>
A young child thinks that EVERY family is exactly thick their own. So what? As they grow, they learn that some families are different. Sometimes grandma lives with the family. Sometimes, mommy died, so its just dad. Sometimes, mommy and daddy hated each other, so now its mommy and her husband and daddy and his wife, and both of the new parents had kids for THEIR previous marriages.
Kids learn. But they only hate, when that is what they are taught to do.
You are consistent with your twisted thinking.

Still waiting for a real study that validates your ego.

Bazinga!

#159995 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumb down marriage to a 'legal contract' between two people. That is not marriage.
Gay couples have every right to acquire appropriate rights and privileges as gay unions, and have done so.
I pity your wife.
A legal contract is EXACTLY what a marriage is, and is the ONLY thing that can be said for EVERY marriage. Anything beyond that is added into that most basic definition by those involved. A couple that marries before a justice of the peace, or the Las Vegas "Elvis special" (in 20 minutes or less!) is just as married as a couple that has the big church wedding with all the bells and whistles and the whole dog and pony show.

#159996 Sep 19, 2012
Sigh, still catching up. I've made it to page 7066, but I have a life away from the computer, too...
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#159997 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Your next statement is once again a example of who is the bitch.
There's really no doubt, Now stop being such a pathetic drama queen. K?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to post a actual study with methods...
In other words you can't post the link becasue you realized that it was BULLSHIT. I didn't even need a KiMare Babble/English translator to figure that one out.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly have Romney mixed up with Obama.
And you most certainly have me mixed up with someone who give a shit.
Responsed

La Puente, CA

#159998 Sep 19, 2012
In the good house keeping seal of approval, Willard Mitt Romney indorses the following web site: motherjones.com
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#159999 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Bazinga is the twist of the knife of reality sunk to the hilt in denial.
Really? I though it was some preadolescence slang you picked up while lurking in the bushes at your local middle school.

JAFO: believing that your idiotic rants are clever pranks is pretty sweet.

Jabartism!

Location hidden

#160000 Sep 19, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A legal contract is EXACTLY what a marriage is, and is the ONLY thing that can be said for EVERY marriage. Anything beyond that is added into that most basic definition by those involved. A couple that marries before a justice of the peace, or the Las Vegas "Elvis special" (in 20 minutes or less!) is just as married as a couple that has the big church wedding with all the bells and whistles and the whole dog and pony show.
So now you are admitting that a marriage is a legal contract with varying degrees of 'show' that you mock?

That's it?

Sad.
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#160001 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most molested only boys, a few molested only girls.
I am SURE the molested girls will find GREAT COMFORT in this...

But it's interesting that Professor Marvel had the exact same response to this comment a few months back. I guess NEITHER of you give a crap about men who molest little girls or maybe you're a pervy perv who can only get off thinking about little boys.

Location hidden

#160002 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I though it was some preadolescence slang you picked up while lurking in the bushes at your local middle school.
JAFO: believing that your idiotic rants are clever pranks is pretty sweet.
Jabartism!
In reality?

It's a made up word used on 'The Big Bang Theory' by a gay actor.

Do you always have hissy fits over idiotic rants and clever pranks?

Bazinga!
ELH

Vancouver, WA

#160003 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Still waiting for a real study that validates your ego.
The way Paul Cameron's study validates your ego?

http://www.ibtimes.com/anti-gay-activist-paul...

After all, the self loathing losers of the world really need to stick together in these turbulent times.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#160004 Sep 19, 2012
being bitchy andunstable is all part of ELH mystique LMAO
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#160005 Sep 19, 2012
I thought Liam would be examining the Jesus wife papyrus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr DownPharrts 32,749
Y T ain't too smart. 1 hr secret Asian man 1
The two incumbents are cowards! 15 hr Russians did it 8
2 positions open for the city of glendora 15 hr Bubba 4
what's happening in b.p. tonight? (Jul '09) Sat Bree 5
Sanctuary City act for Baldwin Park City is a ... Fri The scoop 3
BP Council Sanctuary Vote was all a Show for Ch... Feb 17 ICE agent 2

Baldwin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages