BP City over 3.5 Million in debit 201...

BP City over 3.5 Million in debit 2012 2013 Budget

Posted in the Baldwin Park Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wake up Tribune

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Well read it and weep Lozano you lied again to the people. If the tribune has any real reporters please read the fiscal report and see what the council and city manager did to hide the debit for this year. It means the city is going more and more into debit by not paying Cal PERS and medical retirement benefits. The police need to stop Hadsell from giving the city police asset forfeiture monies. The amount she is giving the city is over 770,000.00 dollars to cover up shortage of over 3 million dollars in the budget.
If we don't stop this stupid council you will be on the list of failed city's very soon.
really?

Lake Elsinore, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
Wake up Tribune wrote:
Well read it and weep Lozano you lied again to the people. If the tribune has any real reporters please read the fiscal report and see what the council and city manager did to hide the debit for this year. It means the city is going more and more into debit by not paying Cal PERS and medical retirement benefits. The police need to stop Hadsell from giving the city police asset forfeiture monies. The amount she is giving the city is over 770,000.00 dollars to cover up shortage of over 3 million dollars in the budget.
If we don't stop this stupid council you will be on the list of failed city's very soon.
It's spelled "debt", dumbass.
Unemployment Line

Fontana, CA

#3 Jul 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="really?"]<qu oted text>
It's spelled "debt", dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Get the pink slips ready!!!!!
Unemployment Line

Fontana, CA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
If El Monte can tax sugar, we should collect a tax per gang member. We would have enough in taxes to find all the broke cities.
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#5 Jul 24, 2012
MONTEBELLO Police department is suing the city for
allegations of the misappropriation of asset forfeiture funds to balance the city's budget.

Asset forfeiture funds are restricted monies that are meant to be used only within the Police Department. The revenues from the forfeitures are supposed to pay for expenses incurred in connection with the seizure and inventory of assets.

Police forfeiture funds may be used to pay for police overtime costs.

The Police Chief must report to the Council how the funds are used and must undergo an audit conducted annually by the Department of Justice.

And that is why the council appointed a mouthpiece instead of a police chief

Does the Baldwin Park council know that if they did anything illegal with that fund they would go to jail.
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2012
just like pirates loot the ship and then sink it.

Hadsell sold out her men and the department.

Baldwin Park council is stealing police money meant for officer overtime and Hadsell is holding the bank door open.

Is this funny

HELL YES
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Its not Parnell's fault His pantie's are so tight that he cant see straight.

Its not Brown nose Renoso's fault. The tow shiittt on his badge made his nose brown.

The Baldwin Park Bimbo's and Bozo's are just taking your money and closing the Baldwin Park police department.

Funny

HELL YES
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Thanks Hadsel We could not have done it with out you.
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#9 Jul 24, 2012
Hadsel got a 10,000 dollar raise for her mutiny

All she had to do is give the Baldwin Park Bimbo's and Bozo's 700,000 dollars of police Asset forfeiture funds. And sign the death warrant for the Baldwin Park police department.

Funny

HELL YES

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU IDIOTS.
class of 84

Menifee, CA

#10 Jul 25, 2012
Mark my word!!!!! Marlen is not gonna run for another term. She is going to abondon a sinking ship( like the coward of the cruise ship) and Manny will follow. and will leave all their baggage behind. They are not looking out for BP!!!
they dont care what we have to say they already made up their minds. They change codes to thier benefit. The Kaiser deal benefits the 3 M. and they may as well write a blank check to B jr. because he will milk negociations to his and the 3 M. advantage. What a joke of council we have!!!!!!
I say CANCEL all FREE programs and keep POLICE. Some youth programs are good but dont make all free. We need to support our local business too, if they thrive so will our city.
BP City

Kenosha, WI

#11 Jul 25, 2012
We told you so. Our city leaders all along said there is no financial problem and citys in good shape. Now 3 amigos say Bp city is not solvent and 3.5 million in debit. Investigation from county auditor is here and Vejay is looking at moving in his final home in jail. No more city paid marriott hotel deals and no wall street Jornals where Vejays going to. no goats allowed also so pucker up goat herder
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#13 Jul 25, 2012
I wish we could tar and feather them
really?

Baldwin Park, CA

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
I wish we could get u clean somehow.
seriously

Monrovia, CA

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
You look like somebody already tarred and feathered your sorry ass!
Car Parker

Glendora, CA

#16 Jul 25, 2012
You don't have to take things so seriously. All I did was stop your sorry asssss from stealing from the public
Really

United States

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Wow debit is spelled debt. How about the $3.5 millions? Goat boy time to find a new job as a English teacher

It's spelled "debt", dumbass.[/QUOTE]
Wow

Tustin, CA

#18 Jul 26, 2012
I wonder what is the city going to do when they run out of police money and can't borrow any more money from the severely underfunded retirement medical funds and CalPers.
I think we need to get rid of these leaders who put the city in this mess starting with bulldog Marlen Garcia and her butt buddy Vijay.
It goes to show you outsiders from foreign countries do not know how to run city's. Just look at all the Mexican run councils the city's are broke.
seriously

Monrovia, CA

#19 Jul 26, 2012
Really wrote:
Wow debit is spelled debt. How about the $3.5 millions? Goat boy time to find a new job as a English teacher

It's spelled "debt", dumbass."
As "an" English teacher, not "a" English teacher, moron. Did you do your own math as well? Because that would explain why you're wrong 100% of the time.
really?

Monrovia, CA

#20 Jul 26, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
You don't have to take things so seriously. All I did was stop your sorry asssss from stealing from the public
Lol. Yeah, that's what you did. How long have you been saying that? Nothing has changed. Everything is exactly the same. Go back to the only thing you're good at: not bathing.
Nimrod Central

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Wow wrote:
I wonder what is the city going to do when they run out of police money and can't borrow any more money from the severely underfunded retirement medical funds and CalPers.
I think we need to get rid of these leaders who put the city in this mess starting with bulldog Marlen Garcia and her butt buddy Vijay.
It goes to show you outsiders from foreign countries do not know how to run city's. Just look at all the Mexican run councils the city's are broke.
Get rid of these leaders who put the City in this mess? If you believe that the financial stress this City (and every other City in the State) is under was caused by any one factor or any one set of leaders, you have the grasp of economics of a 5 year old. This is a problem LONG time coming both from a revenue stand point (the complete failure of the banks and the federal government to regulate them) and an expenditure stand point (3% at 50, 100% employer paid pensions, lifetime medical benefits, decades of overpaying public employees).

The person that pulls the last Jenga piece before the tower topples didn't cause the whole thing to collapse. It's been a long time coming and there's enough blame to go around for every single person who ever spent time in City Hall (or the state legislature)(as an elected, as en employee, as a union head, as a contractor, or in any other capacity).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 11 hr BK Baca 16
Lenet Pacheco and Ricardo Pacheco BIg fight in ... 15 hr BK Baca 3
Abuse Of ADA 16 hr America lover 1
Tuttle is BP's version of Donald Trump (Jul '15) 17 hr The Facts 17
The Tuttle looses again 21 hr Vote NO on Turd T... 7
Rumor or Truth - The Tuttle wants to be City Ma... 21 hr Forty Deep 7
north side bolen (Sep '12) Sun Rukus 313
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages