Glendora, CA

#138 Sep 25, 2012
KAKA GONEA RULE THIS SHIT TOWN WE BE HITTING NS FIRST
KAYZGANG

Van Nuys, CA

#139 Sep 25, 2012
vNSBP wrote:
Termites in house.....
THE EXTERMINATOR.....IZ IN THE CITY.....
kids have aides

Menifee, CA

#140 Sep 25, 2012
kakeraz!
vNSBP

Claremont, VA

#141 Sep 25, 2012
Rule this DICK hahaha were all over Panchos ur just like 20
KAYZGANG

Van Nuys, CA

#143 Sep 25, 2012
vNSBP wrote:
Rule this DICK hahaha were all over Panchos ur just like 20
.....KHAHAHAHA...BETTER CALL UR HOMIES FROM THE I.E......KHAHHAHA....
kids have aides

Menifee, CA

#146 Sep 26, 2012
TIME TO SPREAD SUM FACTS...THIS IS PART OF THE COMMENT KAKAZ KEPT PRESSING "REPORT ABUSE" TO....

misael gonzalez- he has "kha" tatted on bacx of head

RONNY PRADO - is a RANkER!& a bitch & kakaz still hav him in ther lame crew

anthony herrera- also has "kha" tatted on bacx of hed

jimmy martinez- crachead

adrian aguiniga - hides in azusa

alexander diego vilches (full name) jajaja

joseph gonzales- tweaker

luis rodriguez- hides in el monte

adrian hernandez- hides in azusa

jeremiah lacroix, this lame-azz tweaker has a crown tattoed on his forehead & has "kings" tattoed on his left 4arm lol

MIGUEL SALAZAR - he has "kha" tatted on 1 of his 4arms + hes a "hoodhopper" lmfao & he calls himself "klever"

roger mejia- mayb related to rigoberto mejia the kakera that shot but did not kill a 17 year old & is rotting his pointless life in protective custody

anthony zepeda i gess hes a burger king jaja

ther r many more kakeraz this is just a few of them , i posted another comment with more names but kakaz kept pressing "report abuse" to it over 20 times at leest.. serio .....

o & if u kakeraz press "report abuse" 2 this comment imma jus xeep posting it over & over again i alredy copyed & saved this comment lol
squeeeezer

Glen Allen, VA

#147 Sep 26, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
TIME TO SPREAD SUM FACTS...THIS IS PART OF THE COMMENT KAKAZ KEPT PRESSING "REPORT ABUSE" TO....
jimmy martinez- crachead
joseph gonzales- tweaker
jeremiah lacroix, this lame-azz tweaker has a crown tattoed on his forehead & has "kings" tattoed on his left 4arm lol
MIGUEL SALAZAR - he has "kha" tatted on 1 of his 4arms + hes a "hoodhopper" lmfao & he calls himself "klever"
roger mejia- mayb related to rigoberto mejia the kakera that shot but did not kill a 17 year old & is rotting his pointless life in protective custody
ther r many more kakeraz this is just a few of them , i posted another comment with more names but kakaz kept pressing "report abuse" to it over 20 times at leest.. serio .....
o & if u kakeraz press "report abuse" 2 this comment imma jus xeep posting it over & over again i alredy copyed & saved this comment lol
and after all this the lames on the other sides of town still kant smash baaaahaaaha weeeeeek as Nutt suckers y cheeezerz
BPns

Richmond, VA

#148 Sep 26, 2012
HAHHAHAHAH skeezer erases post
BPns NUTYY

Richmond, VA

#149 Sep 26, 2012
My boy driven Silverado on SRT 8 He has you FOOS no where ALTUX level he ain't about gangbanging about money keep talking shit skeezer ur no where where vatos at 21 balling sick ask about em let em find out how u talk about em he knows to knocking hard always kids probably show yu LIL visit real deal bitch ass .I tell u again he don't are about hood this hood that he money making bavoso been there already pendejo
THENUTTYPERFESSI R

Van Nuys, CA

#150 Sep 26, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
jimmy martinez- crachead
joseph gonzales- tweaker
hKHAHAHAHA...MUST B AN INFORMANT......HAHAHAHAHA..... .STILL SMASHING RUNNIN A MUCK...
MOPAR GUY

Newport News, VA

#152 Sep 26, 2012
BPns NUTYY wrote:
My boy driven Silverado on SRT 8 He has you FOOS no where ALTUX level he ain't about gangbanging about money keep talking shit skeezer ur no where where vatos at 21 balling sick ask about em let em find out how u talk about em he knows to knocking hard always kids probably show yu LIL visit real deal bitch ass .I tell u again he don't are about hood this hood that he money making bavoso been there already pendejo
SRT 8 IS DODGE IDIOTaaaaa
kids have aides

Menifee, CA

#153 Sep 26, 2012
u lames r always hiding and you no its true perra...how can anybody catch a kakera slippin if he hardly evr cums outside...& evn wen a kakera cums outside hes always in a car...u losers make it nearly impossible to catch u slippin' cuz u stay out of sight,hidden, u no its true perra..& also u kakaz hide in other citys...u lames make frends with flores jus becuz theyr the biggest hood inda sgv & u dont want to beef it with them, and u losers prolly hiding in west covina cuz u no its peaceful over ther....west covina isnt ghetto enuff to hav a "hood"...too many wite folks & chinos..."wc kays" another "hood" that kakaz kiss azz to...they prolly hide in west co i bet with ther boyfrends from "wc kays" jajajaja stupid burger kings
THENUTTYPERFESSI R

Van Nuys, CA

#154 Sep 26, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
u lames r always hiding and you no its true perra...how can anybody catch a kakera slippin if he hardly evr cums outside...& evn wen a kakera cums outside hes always in a car...u losers make it nearly impossible to catch u slippin' cuz u stay out of sight,hidden, u no its true perra..& also u kakaz hide in other citys...u lames make frends with flores jus becuz theyr the biggest hood inda sgv & u dont want to beef it with them, and u losers prolly hiding in west covina cuz u no its peaceful over ther....west covina isnt ghetto enuff to hav a "hood"...too many wite folks & chinos..."wc kays" another "hood" that kakaz kiss azz to...they prolly hide in west co i bet with ther boyfrends from "wc kays" jajajaja stupid burger kings
HAHAHA...WAT A STRIGHT BITCH...ALL HE DOES IS WOOF!!!!!...PROBLEY GOT REJECTED.....KHAHAHA......BUT U SEE US IN CARS?....AND YET NOTHING IS DONE........GO HELP THE BPPD...U SNITCH BITCH .......
hahaha

Menifee, CA

#155 Sep 26, 2012
THENUTTYPERFESSIR wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHA...WAT A STRIGHT BITCH...ALL HE DOES IS WOOF!!!!!...PROBLEY GOT REJECTED.....KHAHAHA......BUT U SEE US IN CARS?....AND YET NOTHING IS DONE........GO HELP THE BPPD...U SNITCH BITCH .......
Whats up fat Skeezer had to change youre name? I guess we see u in cars?? If you can call that PRIUS THAT or that honda box u be rollin in. I guess its a step up from that swiss cheese mobile you use to call youre car before. you know that mercedes lol had more holes than you can count..lol.. lol. what happen did youre mom take it from you when you went to jail...lol..lol.. i guess she got over it now and bought you that prius...lol..lol..LAME!
quit wooffn

Newport News, VA

#156 Sep 26, 2012
kids have aides wrote:
let see here let me see if I Can help you ok....... Lets begin you know are names and alias ....... got are tattoos .......you know were we stay at........you say we hide in are cars cuz you see us.....you even told us the kind of car we have....... looks like you need to get wit it puzz
KAYZGANG

Van Nuys, CA

#157 Sep 26, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up fat Skeezer had to change youre name? I guess we see u in cars?? If you can call that PRIUS THAT or that honda box u be rollin in. I guess its a step up from that swiss cheese mobile you use to call youre car before. you know that mercedes lol had more holes than you can count..lol.. lol. what happen did youre mom take it from you when you went to jail...lol..lol.. i guess she got over it now and bought you that prius...lol..lol..LAME!
KHAHAHA...SO U KNOW MY HOMIE...BUT IT'S FUNNY.....CUZ ALL THOSE BULLET HOLES U SO CALL SAID IT HAD....THE CAR WAS PARKED...WEN IT GOT SHOT AT....KHAHAHAHAHA...SO U GUYS SHOOT CARS...WOW!!!!!GANGSTA......HA HAGA
haha

Arcadia, CA

#158 Sep 26, 2012
no wonder nothing is cracking in the streets all the so called gangs are just on here wolfing... kaile to the east side. .
BPns NUTYY

Richmond, VA

#159 Sep 26, 2012
MOPAR GUY wrote:
<quoted text> SRT 8 IS DODGE IDIOTaaaaa
no duh slut n Chevy is a Silverado vabosa hahaha
Lame

Menifee, CA

#160 Sep 26, 2012
KAYZGANG wrote:
<quoted text>KHAHAHA...SO U KNOW MY HOMIE...BUT IT'S FUNNY.....CUZ ALL THOSE BULLET HOLES U SO CALL SAID IT HAD....THE CAR WAS PARKED...WEN IT GOT SHOT AT....KHAHAHAHAHA...SO U GUYS SHOOT CARS...WOW!!!!!GANGSTA......HA HAGA
LOL...Lol....lol... Common George...I know youre homie.?????. lol.lol.lol.lol... Youre him LAME>>>AHAHAHAHA this is to funny.. Youre the one that shoots at cars and breaks car windows at 3-4 in the morning....lol...lol..common those holes were ment for you n you know it... U were so scared you had to send youre [email protected] brother to go handle youre beef...LMFAO!!! thats why youre know in the street as the [email protected] VARGAS bros...ahahajajajajajajaja!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos gonna lead us 5 min Montebello Watchdog 19
Mayor calls special meeting to give Perrin 30 y... 37 min Recall 29
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min Chosen Traveler 34,793
Run the City like a real business! 1 hr Montebello Watchdog 7
Where is Francesca 1 hr Montebello Watchdog 46
Is Kevin Gone? 3 hr xray ears 1
Has anyone ever been molested, by a doctor/spec... 7 hr spechler v tobin 5

Baldwin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages