Sniff sniff I smell a putito, nut sucker and his mama sucking a fat nut
wes co

Baldwin Park, CA

#364 Nov 4, 2012
Let me.shove this desert eagle up your.ass
weenies

Baldwin Park, CA

#365 Nov 4, 2012
kakaz pressed "report abuse" to ther own comment..the very first comment on this forum...all it sed was "187 OX ALL XUTS, CH33S3BALLS, & PUTAMADR3S" 187 On all nuts(ns),cheeseballs(es), and putadres(puente i gess), these loser weenie cowards press report abuse to any comment that exposes ther tweaker tagger crew
tears of joy

Fullerton, CA

#366 Nov 4, 2012
weenies wrote:
kakaz pressed "report abuse" to ther own comment..the very first comment on this forum...all it sed was "187 OX ALL XUTS, CH33S3BALLS, & PUTAMADR3S" 187 On all nuts(ns),cheeseballs(es), and putadres(puente i gess), these loser weenie cowards press report abuse to any comment that exposes ther tweaker tagger crew
are you the b|tch in charge of this forum.......... I didnt think so fkn b|tch so fkk your b|tch azzzzzz. soundz like being a nut sucker can be bad for your health wtf do I care.
TO MY PRIMO

Baldwin Park, CA

#367 Nov 4, 2012
....from th3 wc kays...primito i miss you ...w3r hav u beex, kall m3 kharxal..i hav a lot 2 talk u about shyts beex krazy ix bol3x...but good x3ws primito w3 kill3d axothr, but it was listo's brothr who was prolly a futur3 xut khahaha...bad xews is it was a dorito dxc xot a xutstaix...but phuk it, it was that xut w3 blast3d on th3 palm block his youxg3r broth3r khahaha xow th3 biatch bros r restixg ix piass khahaha..3-0..khahaha..us kixgs got i.zepeda, g.reyes, & stevex reyes khahaha...klic klac baxg baxg kixgs gaxg...kays till i di3 of aid3s..kan u b3li3v3 it primito & w3 did th3 4 driv3 bys that friday xit3. W3R3 MAKIXG TH3 X3WS Y3SSSS!...ok primo i hav 2 go xow th3 homi3s from flor3s r kallixg m3 by3 primito...o axd dont b in bp ox thursday xit3s thats whex th3 kixgs kom out axd karbaxg khahaha jus kiddixg primo i lov3 u by3
MIGUEL KLEVER SALAZAR

Baldwin Park, CA

#368 Nov 4, 2012
oh primo i almost forgot...ask my tia if i kan sl33p ov3r at your hous3 toxit3.. porfas..mom kick3d m3 out agaix..
MIGUEL KLEVER SALAZAR

Oceanside, CA

#370 Nov 4, 2012
MIGUEL KLEVER SALAZAR wrote:
fkk I wish I had your d|ck in me I post your name all the time cuz I miss your big d|ck dont get mad just cum bakk home ill let you d|ck slapp me like always
oh daddy
bee kays

Baldwin Park, CA

#372 Nov 5, 2012
yes, id like a whopper with cheese, make it a combo, medium please...."what drink do u want with your order?"....sprite..... "will that be it?"....throw in a cinnabon minibon roll...
the spectator

Baldwin Park, CA

#373 Nov 6, 2012
Wow really that's why nut stains go shooting around at inocent people and Kha has been around a long so don't see them dropping any time soon and.from.what I've seen KHA punks all you wennies
finally thee truth

Whittier, CA

#374 Nov 6, 2012
Average citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
kha is NOT with the business. you foos aint even on Gangland yet Your the Kings?? i bet you foos can hardly keep up with your rent. Sounds more of a joke to me.You guys have guns? nice, must be those chunti as revolvers and small caliber ones"I ya se cren muy pandiyeros" hahahah
mostly musket rifles & black powder hand guns LOL
BP citizen

Rowland Heights, CA

#376 Nov 6, 2012
tears of joy wrote:
<quoted text>are you the b|tch in charge of this forum.......... I didnt think so fkn b|tch so fkk your b|tch azzzzzz. soundz like being a nut sucker can be bad for your health wtf do I care.
B**** you live in Idaho looks like u are on the wrong site dumb b****.
biizch biizch biizch

Oceanside, CA

#377 Nov 6, 2012
thats right Id rather live here than putting up with trash like you. your probably a democrat so im sure you wont be voting »scum bagg« anyways go knock your so off
BP citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
B**** you live in Idaho looks like u are on the wrong site dumb b****.
COMEDY

Baldwin Park, CA

#381 Nov 6, 2012
TO MY PRIMO wrote:
....from th3 wc kays...primito i miss you ...w3r hav u beex, kall m3 kharxal..i hav a lot 2 talk u about shyts beex krazy ix bol3x...but good x3ws primito w3 kill3d axothr, but it was listo's brothr who was prolly a futur3 xut khahaha...bad xews is it was a dorito dxc xot a xutstaix...but phuk it, it was that xut w3 blast3d on th3 palm block his youxg3r broth3r khahaha xow th3 biatch bros r restixg ix piass khahaha..3-0..khahaha..us kixgs got i.zepeda, g.reyes, & stevex reyes khahaha...klic klac baxg baxg kixgs gaxg...kays till i di3 of aid3s..kan u b3li3v3 it primito & w3 did th3 4 driv3 bys that friday xit3. W3R3 MAKIXG TH3 X3WS Y3SSSS!...ok primo i hav 2 go xow th3 homi3s from flor3s r kallixg m3 by3 primito...o axd dont b in bp ox thursday xit3s thats whex th3 kixgs kom out axd karbaxg khahaha jus kiddixg primo i lov3 u by3
Ahahahahah Straight comedy! KAKAS are LAMES!
lol

Baldwin Park, CA

#382 Nov 6, 2012
SNIFF SNIFF!! I smell kaka! ajajajaja
KINGx

Claremont, CA

#383 Nov 7, 2012
KINGS SIDE wrote:
<quoted text>
HELL NAH DNCK IS HISTORY DOGGIE, THEY BOW DOWN TO US, THEY LEVAS TOO
Thats Rite ESE they BOW down to the KINGS!!
KINGx

Claremont, CA

#384 Nov 7, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up the shootings in the city endangering innocent peoples life's and I promise you your next shoutout will be "SHOUTOUT TO MY MOM RIP" you will be the next to suffer all the pain that all you KHA idiots have caused to the victims family. Bet you wont be walking around with your head up knowing you were responsible for your mothers death. Be smart if you don't want one of your family members to pay the consequences for your actions.
AY SOMEBODY GET THIS VATO A STRAIGHT JACKET KHAHAHA wat the f*ck is wrong with you ESE ? you wanna talk about mom's well i hope you know that I had your jefita and your grandma on a handstanD lastnight!!! KHAHAHAHA dont get tooo excited but you may be have an UNCLE or a little BROTHER soon so your probably gonna have to pak up your shit and move out ur moms pad cause they're aint no room for your WIERD ass anymore SPENSA but dont worry ill get you a job in the neighborhood washing are nike's and ironing are pantas dont trip! KAYHAY PUTO F*K THE REST ITS THE BEST !
u sound lame

Sierra Madre, CA

#385 Nov 7, 2012
MIGUEL KLEVER SALAZAR wrote:
<quoted text>
*mente
must b nice to b a snitch on paper or annonomys tips a snitch is a snitch puto
u sound lame

Sierra Madre, CA

#386 Nov 7, 2012
TO MY PRIMO wrote:
I think the gang unit might of did most of the work they perty much busted everyone from ns ......(I think someone was telling on them)all of a sudden the streets are safe and now kakas decide to come out and "play" baaahaaahaaa!lames
kinkiest hoodrats around

Hacienda Heights, CA

#387 Nov 7, 2012
u sound lame wrote:
<quoted text>I think the gang unit might of did most of the work they perty much busted everyone from ns ......(I think someone was telling on them)all of a sudden the streets are safe and now kakas decide to come out and "play" baaahaaahaaa!lames
THATS TRUE SHIT COPS ALWAYS RAID NS BUT NEVER KAKAS I WONDR WHY IS DAT.. PROBLY KAKAS SNITCHIN AGAIN ND PC'D UPP IN COUNTY LIKE JIMMY DANGER MARTINEZ
hey baby q paso

Los Angeles, CA

#388 Nov 7, 2012
u sound lame wrote:
<quoted text>I think the gang unit might of did most of the work they perty much busted everyone from ns ......(I think someone was telling on them)all of a sudden the streets are safe and now kakas decide to come out and "play" baaahaaahaaa!lames
wut happened mija nsbp biggest varrio in sgv richest varrio got mad gangsters all over with major clikz in the I.E. all the sudden white flaggn....... damm thats fkn embarrassing 7 man varrio smokn u LAMES no k no clikk clakk ey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lozano Garcia Pacheco No Shows at Numerous Coun... 7 hr Three Amigos Bad 1
Rumor is Tuttle secretly loves Pacheco Tue Mama Tuttle Does BP 12
Tuttle Going Down Tue Mama Tuttle Does BP 3
Ricardo Pacheco Sporting New Haircut Bart Simps... Tue Manic Monday 4
Hey Pacheco Bad Day at the Office Tue Pacheco Idiot 5
Council man Ricardo Pacheco Lies on 700 Form Tue Pacheco Thief 9
Police Union Talks NO Support to PAYME Pacheco Tue Donations 24
More from around the web

Baldwin Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE