Shootings EVERYDAY in Baldwin Park

Shootings EVERYDAY in Baldwin Park

Posted in the Baldwin Park Forum

bp reporter

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Shootings are occurring everyday in the City of Baldwin Park
Crime is officially out of control
Vijay Singhal and Chief Lili Hadsell have decided to cut the police department as well as our gang unit
The result from cutting vital public safety services is out of control crime and gang violence
Chief Lili Hadsell instructed everyone not to report anything to the Tribune or any other newspaper
Tribune reporters are frustrated with City Manager Vijay Singhal and Chief Hadsell for withholding information when they have a duty to inform the public
The streets of Baldwin Park are becoming more dangerous. City Manager Council or Chief do not want the public informed
In 14 years at Baldwin Park I have never seen anything like this
Hadsell and Vijay regularly read the blogs and try to find out who is writing here.
IT computer guys told us Vijay wants to find out who is posting on the blogs and not to use city computers because Vijay can spy on city computers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Trojan 35,795
Romero should Demand an Apology from Delgado & ... 6 hr Recall now 4 Change 1
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) 12 hr Ron 23
Glendora planning commision destroys trailer park (Apr '14) Wed Glendora going Gh... 17
Azusa Music Thread (Oct '13) Tue Musikologist 10
Change, is it good or not? Tue USA 3
Glendora problems with employees Tue revolving door 1

Baldwin Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages