Man seriously injured in baseball bat...

Man seriously injured in baseball bat beating

There are 27 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Mar 16, 2010, titled Man seriously injured in baseball bat beating. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Paramedics rushed a 32-year-old man to the hospital with serious head injuries after several people beat him with a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ugh

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
Thugs are about as civilized as a bunch of chimpanzees.
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Mar 16, 2010
He came back with several friends? That sounds gang related to me!
imo

Covina, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Was he brat or was he leering at someone's girlfriend?

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Mar 16, 2010
scum
wow

Pasadena, CA

#5 Mar 16, 2010
thats why Ive always said to myself... "walk away- not worth it.they never fight fair"
Why Me

Whittier, CA

#6 Mar 16, 2010
At least they had sense enough not to kill him. Just a level 1 beat down. Who knows what may or may not have provoked it.

“Always on topic”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 16, 2010
wow wrote:
thats why Ive always said to myself... "walk away- not worth it.they never fight fair"
"they" meaning?

“LISTEN UP PEOPLE”

Since: Nov 09

belvedere

#9 Mar 16, 2010
who said basketball isnt a contact sport!
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Mar 16, 2010
The guy wasn't beat up with a basketball, it was a baseball bat.
Ricky Ricardo

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2010
The guy with the ball was sour after losing the basetkball game, so he came back for revenge.
Spiderman

Monterey Park, CA

#12 Mar 16, 2010
Ah just what this nice weather brings us. As summer approaches it will get worse. Sunny skies, daylight savings time has kicked in and Bat beatdowns taking place over a basketball game not to mention the killing over in Montebello over a basketball game or Gang violence. Parks used tobe a niceplace to go visit but with the number of gangs nowadays it is unsafe every year now. Stay home and shoot baskets on your own home court. If you do not have court play your nintendo. You will be safe this way. Wait till we hear of the shootings in the parks that will take place this summer where some kid gets killed by a stray bullet while playing on the swings or sand box. It is ridiculous what SGV has turned into.
Juan Garcia

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 16, 2010
Basketball lately has been a dangerous sport!
Commonsense

Pomona, CA

#14 Mar 16, 2010
What a punk - couldn't fight your own battles - puccccy! What kind of beast could actually hit another human being in the head with a baseball bat????
Boss

Hesperia, CA

#15 Mar 16, 2010
Note to self , no pick up games in BP....
common sense

Diamond Bar, CA

#16 Mar 16, 2010
nothing like an "old school" beating. the only p***y move was bringing friends...
imo

Covina, CA

#17 Mar 16, 2010
common sense wrote:
nothing like an "old school" beating. the only p***y move was bringing friends...
When you're 5'3" and 90lbs. soaking wet, you have to have back up! Why do you think these little cockroaches run in packs? Too poo-say to take care of it like a real man.

“Always on topic”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 16, 2010
HOC?

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#19 Mar 16, 2010
Patches Ohoulihan wrote:
HOC?
(lightbulb goes on)

“Always on topic”

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2010
I Heart Glendora wrote:
<quoted text>
(lightbulb goes on)
Am I right? is that your guess too?

Since: Jun 09

Covina/Glendora

#21 Mar 16, 2010
Patches Ohoulihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I right? is that your guess too?
I didn't even think of that one. But, it does seem possible. We just need confirmation. There are a few others I thought of, but I think yours seems most likely.
At least we know it's not Dooshbag from Davis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of former La Puente Councilwoman Lola S... (Jan '10) Aug 27 Wymandaniel45 7
West Covina tagging Aug 8 Disgrace 2
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) Aug 8 Disgrace 580
Ticketed for parking in my front yard??? (Jan '10) Aug 6 Louise045 62
Crime Jul 30 Resi 14
Crack out hotels Jul '16 Concern 2
Ok then ! I'll make it clear! Crack pipes are s... (Jan '10) Jul '16 Unconcerned Citizen 26

Baldwin Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Park Mortgages