Violent Purse-Snatchers Terrorize Eld...

Violent Purse-Snatchers Terrorize Elderly On L.I.

There are 4 comments on the WINS-AM New York story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Violent Purse-Snatchers Terrorize Elderly On L.I.. In it, WINS-AM New York reports that:

Police are searching on Long Island for two men who have gone on a violent purse-snatching spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINS-AM New York.

Sketch

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 18, 2010
I know this guy he's from Mastic Beach. Send him back to Suffolk go rob your-own kind.
Militia

Huntington, NY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
If we had neighborhood militias instead of an overpaid bunch of donut munchers guys like this wouldn't last too long.
http://nata-ny.org/blog/
Shirley Ugest

Massapequa Park, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2010
Militia wrote:
If we had neighborhood militias instead of an overpaid bunch of donut munchers guys like this wouldn't last too long.
http://nata-ny.org/blog/
We should get a group together and make some money. 5K reward!
Vollys

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
How about we get the Long island Volunteer Firemen to stop drinking Beer in those over the top fire houses tax payer fund, and go out on patrol as aux and deter the purse snatcher.

Ahh, well then they might actualy have to do some work.

No doupt this guy is from roosevelt other side of babylon tpk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Frontier Collision (Aug '13) 3 hr Joe 3
Community Meeting - FEMA Fraud Updates 3 hr dkelly 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr sweet Benny 8,034
Charities / Donations in Valley Stream 7 hr whakarewarewa 1
News A 'hell on Horton Road' for family of murder vi... (Jul '06) Wed troothpaste 1,121
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) Wed teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Way to Go: Irene Kowalski, Merrick May 27 RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Baldwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]