stabbing victim identified -

Full story: Newsday 822
Police released the identity of a woman who was stabbed to death in Hempstead during the weekend. Full Story
MISSLADY

New York, NY

#883 Sep 14, 2012
Bedellshawty wrote:
<quoted text> this how dumb you are bc the comment says done not dead smh get an education
No need for insults I am very well educated If I misread it's only due to being overcome with emotions.. So with that been said have a good one and God bless
MISSLADY

New York, NY

#884 Sep 14, 2012
Bedellshawty wrote:
now i was in the club Mint this past Thursday and Smoke baby mom dominique was in there laughing drinking partying like her baby father was not in the ground dead. What type of bull is that? I really feel like people need to stop making excuses for this disasterous situation and yes i feel sorry for Agg and Smoke bc they both loved someone that clearly did NOT love them back. she is a mess! Karma is a bitch tho trust she will come for dominique one day.
SMDH... She is a poor excuse for a woman and mother, How can you party knowing that you are the reason your son will grow up with out a father.. No words
MISSLADY

New York, NY

#885 Sep 14, 2012
Bedellshawty wrote:
<quoted text> aww hey Domz is it? Yoy should be mad bc you are the black widow! smoke deserved better!
Yup, That's her why get so hostile if it wasn't her.. She should be ashamed of her self taking a FATHER from his Children, A SON,FRIEND,UNCLE, BROTHER, AND GRANDSON.. She is Venomous Snake in the grass.
Smokes fly girl

Queens Village, NY

#886 Sep 14, 2012
I love you Smoke, Happy Birthday
BornandraisedSte ad

West Hempstead, NY

#887 Sep 15, 2012
Yes i agree she is disgusting! She had a nerve to show up last night lookin like she really lost her husband when we all know she has no heart! Smoke family need to take that baby from her before another man raise him
BornandraisedSte ad

West Hempstead, NY

#888 Sep 15, 2012
Smokes fly girl wrote:
<quoted text>
U ain't no fucking mystery woman!!! Dimez u worthless piece of change!!! How dear u act nonchalant when this is all your doing, why couldn't u just keep it 100 with Ramel? He knew you was up to no good, sleeping around on him, stealing his money while he was in the shower and stressing him out. Idk why he loved you when he had so many OTHER WOMAN that seen u at the wake and funeral as u sat there with no tears! This is a man that cleaned your broke up up help try to make you a better person, I'm just mad at myself for not chilling with him that day cause if I did he might've still been here
You are so right he really did make a dirty chic look better but she still dirty
BornandraisedSte ad

West Hempstead, NY

#889 Sep 15, 2012
Observer wrote:
Ran across this post BornandraisedSte ad
adayinParis, Bedellshawty
and all other negative commenters from Westbury are either the same person or a group of friends. You want to put this young lady on blast because of jealousy. He didn't leave her for you guys so you are mad. So this man's death is your glory. You are killers yourself look how you wish dealth on this women because she was with him. May God give her peace and comfort during this difficult time. May He reach into her heart so show her His love, the Love of forgiving her so she can forgive herself. I don't know neither the victim (brother that passed) nor the young lady. May God also reach down in the hearts of you people that are so angry with this women. Funny the man that did the killing gets a pass from you, but yet you condemn the women. Sound like a bible verse when the Pharasee ran to Jesus and wanted to condemn a women cought in the middle of adultery yet they didn't bring the man that was caught with her. But thanks be to God that was just to forgive her sins. Lord may this young lady come to you with a repenting heart and you help her to turn from her wicked ways into your grace. Lord may you turn the hearts that are bitter on this blog to peace, toch all of these people Jesus because you died for them too. Amen
Actually im my own person and as far as orhers i think you in denial on how much ppl hate and do not care for you DIMEZ or her friends! Stay off here bc you the reason Smoke and Agg went through this bullshit. dEMON
BornandraisedSte ad

West Hempstead, NY

#890 Sep 15, 2012
Ms ATL wrote:
Domz is the sweetest girl of all, maybe they broke up and she was in between guys, whose to say she was with them both at the same time,ppl can be so judge mental . It's very sad how society blames the girl, and why bring up tanisha what does that have to do with the price of tea in china,SHE didn't kill him! YAll been hating on her from the beginning and couldn't wait to hang her,leave her alone and let the MURDERER get his justice.Hating ass hempstead !!Love you pRetty girl domz!
U dont know her please we grew up w her she is garbage! Dont believe the hype
tom deely33053

United States

#891 Jan 15, 2013
Three deely family šend their condolences.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#892 Jan 15, 2013
Can't we all just get along

-R. King
tom deely33053

United States

#894 Jan 16, 2013
I will br fasting until mlk days.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#895 Jan 16, 2013
tom deely33053 wrote:
I will br fasting until mlk days.
Hold your breath too.
tom deely33053

Danielson, CT

#896 Jan 17, 2013
Please send me the names of the assailed and I will deely with this gang problem immediatelly whogod......$$$"k#" 2in the back. Out the head sorry..
Smokes fly girl

Queens Village, NY

#897 Feb 10, 2013
Think about you every day Smoke, love u......meet me at the pearly white gates

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#898 Feb 25, 2013
savages acting like savages??

that's the way of the low life "rep da hood" then cry when they lose someone..

if they cared about their "people" that much they would of taken them out of the hood and showed them the real way of life...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#899 Mar 12, 2013
vinny deprizio wrote:
savages acting like savages??
that's the way of the low life "rep da hood" then cry when they lose someone..
if they cared about their "people" that much they would of taken them out of the hood and showed them the real way of life...
Yo, Vinny, badda bing
ComingtoyouLive

Hempstead, NY

#901 Aug 5, 2013
Dimez has been speaking to Agg secretly here and there. Her guilt has allowed her to help him. She has spoken to him a few times since Ramels death. Inside source! Shame on you! We coming for you Dominique Provost! Skanky
Smokes fly girl

Bronx, NY

#902 Aug 14, 2013
1 year & 13 days since I last heard your voice, received your text, kissed your lips or huged your body. I miss you so much & my love for you is still there and isn't going anywhere.
ATL Trapper

Madison, WI

#903 Oct 3, 2013
FREE AGG!!!!!!!!!
Smokes fly girl

Queens Village, NY

#904 Dec 31, 2013
Smoke I just miss u, I look at your pics everyday and think about you. I'm happy the cops arrested agg now u may rest in peace. I love you with all of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr truth 759
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sat mdw 44
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) Fri Mr Chow 335
•••

Baldwin News Video

•••
•••

Baldwin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baldwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••