stabbing victim identified -

There are 822 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 19, 2007, titled stabbing victim identified -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police released the identity of a woman who was stabbed to death in Hempstead during the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bedellshawty

Westbury, NY

#862 Aug 19, 2012
MISSLADY wrote:
<quoted text>WTF do you mean two men died bc of her
this how dumb you are bc the comment says done not dead smh get an education
Bedellshawty

Westbury, NY

#863 Aug 19, 2012
now i was in the club Mint this past Thursday and Smoke baby mom dominique was in there laughing drinking partying like her baby father was not in the ground dead. What type of bull is that? I really feel like people need to stop making excuses for this disasterous situation and yes i feel sorry for Agg and Smoke bc they both loved someone that clearly did NOT love them back. she is a mess! Karma is a bitch tho trust she will come for dominique one day.
Shantell564

Westbury, NY

#864 Aug 19, 2012
Phuckyocomments wrote:
This is jus a sad situation my condolences go out to his family especially his children because he will not be there to see his daughter graduate from elementary school, jr. HS, HS or even walk her down the isles. He will not be there to see his son's first steps or nething all because of stupidity. This needs to stop things really need to change is so sad to see another young adult go
I totally agree
Shantell564

Westbury, NY

#865 Aug 19, 2012
Bedellshawty wrote:
now i was in the club Mint this past Thursday and Smoke baby mom dominique was in there laughing drinking partying like her baby father was not in the ground dead. What type of bull is that? I really feel like people need to stop making excuses for this disasterous situation and yes i feel sorry for Agg and Smoke bc they both loved someone that clearly did NOT love them back. she is a mess! Karma is a bitch tho trust she will come for dominique one day.
how terrible omgosh this girl has no class or remorse! Pray for her an hope she changes her disgusting habits
I woke up

Brooklyn, NY

#866 Aug 19, 2012
I woke up today and it is day 19 with out the hommie...
It's a struggle for me everyday knowing that this ain't no dream
RIP smokey
Mystery woman

Hempstead, NY

#867 Aug 20, 2012
GTFOH y'all b!tches d.a haters suck a pimple covered d!ck n take dat sh!t personal
Kamisha - Ramel_Sister

Lithonia, GA

#869 Aug 20, 2012
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue,.... Of witnesses, according to the testimony they bear; of judges, according to the sentence they pass; of teachers, according to the doctrine they preach; of all men, who, by their well or ill speaking, bring death or life to themselves and others. Some, by their tongues, by the too free use of them, or falsehood they utter, are the cause of death to themselves and others; and some, by their silence, or by their prudent speech and prevalent intercession, secure or obtain life for themselves and others; yea, judgment at the last day will proceed according to a man's words, "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned", Matthew 12:37; the tongue is the instrument either of a great deal of good, or of a great deal of evil;

and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof; that delight to be talkative; that love to use the tongue, whether in a good or in a bad way, shall accordingly be recompensed; shall enjoy the advantages or disadvantages arising from it.

Everyone read, educate yourself, stop wasting your time, life and time is fleeting. Death is coming for us all. Are you ready? What kind of life are you living? What will you be remembered for? How would your family feel if you fell victim to public opinion? Who are you to judge? How straight is the path your walking? Careful were you tread, careful what you speak, be very careful in the company you keep. Life and Death lie in the power of the tongue... Are you building up or tearing down? Are you a part of the problem? or part of the solution?

Father GOD it is my prayer that my people not parish for lack of knowledge. That you continue to use me to save one soul at a time or as many that is willing to grow. AMEN!!! Sleep tight Ramel, I'm working on the masses <3
Bedellshawty

Westbury, NY

#870 Aug 21, 2012
Mystery woman wrote:
GTFOH y'all b!tches d.a haters suck a pimple covered d!ck n take dat sh!t personal
aww hey Domz is it? Yoy should be mad bc you are the black widow! smoke deserved better!
adayinParis

Westbury, NY

#871 Aug 21, 2012
i hear this girl been in trouble like this before she seems to have an unstable thing going on and we hear she was living house to house so maybe that is why she turned to Men. Instead we should all pray she changes her ways or the next path of destruction will be hers. i hope the family of this boy realizes what type of situation this is wow
BornandraisedSte ad

Westbury, NY

#872 Aug 21, 2012
Dominique provost is a walking disease! She has slept with so many people so Agg killing Smoke was not just on her bc Smoke knew how she was and should have beat her ass not AGGS! Agg is a victim too and in sorry but its true. This wont be the last man this girl destroys.
Smokes fly girl

Brooklyn, NY

#873 Aug 23, 2012
Mystery woman wrote:
U ain't no fucking mystery woman!!! Dimez u worthless piece of change!!! How dear u act nonchalant when this is all your doing, why couldn't u just keep it 100 with Ramel? He knew you was up to no good, sleeping around on him, stealing his money while he was in the shower and stressing him out. Idk why he loved you when he had so many OTHER WOMAN that seen u at the wake and funeral as u sat there with no tears! This is a man that cleaned your broke up up help try to make you a better person, I'm just mad at myself for not chilling with him that day cause if I did he might've still been here
A Real statement

New York, NY

#874 Aug 27, 2012
Why sit on this blog for weeks talking about this for. Real rap my LIL man lost his life that's a fact blame the person that pulled the trigger. I don't know this chick and don't care to know her. But I know smoke for a long time . LEAVE RAMEL ALONE SHIT HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT HE HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS EVERYDAY NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO READ THIS BULL SHIT AND TELL HER ABOUT ALL THIS EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY BUT WHOS TEACHING THESE KIDS ABOUT THE VALUE IF LIFE WE LOST MEL GOD BLESS HIM AND MAKE SURE HIS KIDS DON'T HAVE TO WALK IN HIS SHOES. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE KIDS THAT'S IN YOUR HOOD LET'S SA E THEM IN SMOKE NAME.I'M A REAL HEMPSTEAD MAN AND IM GOING TO TRY TO REACH THE YOUNG BOYZ BEFORE SOMEONE BE WRITING ABOUT FUCK UR HOOD I'M FROM HEMPSTEAD ONE TOWN ONE SOUND
THIS A REAL STATEMENR

New York, NY

#875 Aug 27, 2012
Why sit on this blog for weeks talking about this for. Real rap my LIL man lost his life that's a fact blame the person that pulled the trigger. I don't know this chick and don't care to know her. But I know smoke for a long time . LEAVE RAMEL ALONE SHIT HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT HE HAS FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS EVERYDAY NO CHILD SHOULD HAVE TO READ THIS BULL SHIT AND TELL HER MOM WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO SAY ABOUT HER UNCLE BUT TELL ME WHOS TEACHING THESE KIDS ABOUT THE VALUE OF LIFE WE LOST MEL GOD BLESS HIM AND MAKE SURE HIS KIDS DON'T HAVE TO WALK IN HIS SHOES. EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE KIDS THAT'S IN YOUR HOOD LET'S SAVE THEM IN SMOKE NAME.I'M A REAL HEMPSTEAD MAN AND IM GOING TO TRY TO REACH THE YOUNG BOYZ BEFORE SOMEONE BE WRITING ABOUT THEM. I'M FROM HEMPSTEAD ONE TOWN ONE SOUND. PLEASE LET'S SAVE THE YOUTH ...P.S. THE BOMBS ARE DROPPED EVERY TIME THE STREET'S CLAIM A YOUNG MAN OR WOMENS LIFE SO TO EVERYONE ON HERE BESIDES HER SISTER GROW THE FUCK AND LET RAMEL AND SHA SHA REST IN.PEACE
Observer

Middle Island, NY

#876 Sep 5, 2012
Ran across this post BornandraisedSte ad
adayinParis, Bedellshawty
and all other negative commenters from Westbury are either the same person or a group of friends. You want to put this young lady on blast because of jealousy. He didn't leave her for you guys so you are mad. So this man's death is your glory. You are killers yourself look how you wish dealth on this women because she was with him. May God give her peace and comfort during this difficult time. May He reach into her heart so show her His love, the Love of forgiving her so she can forgive herself. I don't know neither the victim (brother that passed) nor the young lady. May God also reach down in the hearts of you people that are so angry with this women. Funny the man that did the killing gets a pass from you, but yet you condemn the women. Sound like a bible verse when the Pharasee ran to Jesus and wanted to condemn a women cought in the middle of adultery yet they didn't bring the man that was caught with her. But thanks be to God that was just to forgive her sins. Lord may this young lady come to you with a repenting heart and you help her to turn from her wicked ways into your grace. Lord may you turn the hearts that are bitter on this blog to peace, toch all of these people Jesus because you died for them too. Amen
Observer

Middle Island, NY

#877 Sep 5, 2012
Kamisha - Ramel_Sister wrote:
Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue,.... Of witnesses, according to the testimony they bear; of judges, according to the sentence they pass; of teachers, according to the doctrine they preach; of all men, who, by their well or ill speaking, bring death or life to themselves and others. Some, by their tongues, by the too free use of them, or falsehood they utter, are the cause of death to themselves and others; and some, by their silence, or by their prudent speech and prevalent intercession, secure or obtain life for themselves and others; yea, judgment at the last day will proceed according to a man's words, "By thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned", Matthew 12:37; the tongue is the instrument either of a great deal of good, or of a great deal of evil;
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof; that delight to be talkative; that love to use the tongue, whether in a good or in a bad way, shall accordingly be recompensed; shall enjoy the advantages or disadvantages arising from it.
Everyone read, educate yourself, stop wasting your time, life and time is fleeting. Death is coming for us all. Are you ready? What kind of life are you living? What will you be remembered for? How would your family feel if you fell victim to public opinion? Who are you to judge? How straight is the path your walking? Careful were you tread, careful what you speak, be very careful in the company you keep. Life and Death lie in the power of the tongue... Are you building up or tearing down? Are you a part of the problem? or part of the solution?
Father GOD it is my prayer that my people not parish for lack of knowledge. That you continue to use me to save one soul at a time or as many that is willing to grow. AMEN!!! Sleep tight Ramel, I'm working on the masses <3
Amen sister , may these people eyes be open to the truth. May they know God is just to forgive all unrighteousness....
Observer

Middle Island, NY

#878 Sep 5, 2012
@ Kamisha Amen sister , may these people eyes be open to the truth. May they know God is just to forgive all unrighteousness. ZWe don't fight against flesh and blood, but the prince of the air (demonic forces). May God open up their eyes to see His love for them...
Ms ATL

Stone Mountain, GA

#879 Sep 11, 2012
Domz is the sweetest girl of all, maybe they broke up and she was in between guys, whose to say she was with them both at the same time,ppl can be so judge mental . It's very sad how society blames the girl, and why bring up tanisha what does that have to do with the price of tea in china,SHE didn't kill him! YAll been hating on her from the beginning and couldn't wait to hang her,leave her alone and let the MURDERER get his justice.Hating ass hempstead !!Love you pRetty girl domz!
MISSLADY

New York, NY

#880 Sep 12, 2012
SO YOUR BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS AND STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT A MONTH HAS PASSED ALREADY. I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO CELEBRATE YOU ON YOUR DAY BUT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO MY SURGERY BUT AS I GO UNDER THE KNIFE THE DAY BEFORE YOU BIRTHDAY I WILL GO AT EASE KNOWING THAT I HAVE YOU AS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO BROTHER. MAY GOD BE BLESSING YOU WITH HIS GOOD GRACES AND MAY YOU CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU WHERE UN ABLE TO DO ON EARTH RESTING IN PARADISE. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.
No love lOst

Hempstead, NY

#881 Sep 14, 2012
Happy birthday Ramel!
May yOur soul continue to rest in peace...
Xoxo ... Christina I know this is a hard time for you and your daughter both right now... Think good thoughts remember the good out weighs the bad... I love sweet heart ... And to his loving mother sisters nieces brothers etc. keep ur heads up and lets celebrate Ramels life as he would if he was still here!!! Love u all and hang in there
MISSLADY

New York, NY

#882 Sep 14, 2012
I may had misread but I am far from uneducated... When I read this I had just came from his funeral and was over come with emotions.. So with that being said have a good one and God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 57 min Save you lives 8,031
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 4 hr veronica 26
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) 5 hr BUBBLESNY 80
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Sat mjjcpa 14
News Female firefighter wins $60K in 'badonkadonk' s... (Aug '14) Sat Capt America 3
Review: Jet Wash May 22 Mannyg 1
News Nassau's Fifth Police Precinct in Elmont reopens Apr 24 Just Saying 4
More from around the web

Baldwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]