Cops: 3 Baldwin residents robbed Free...

Cops: 3 Baldwin residents robbed Freeport AutoZone

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Cops: 3 Baldwin residents robbed Freeport AutoZone. In it, Newsday reports that:

An AutoZone vehicle parts store in Freeport was robbed Friday night by three Baldwin residents, including a clerk at the store, Nassau County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Charlie Brown

New York, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2010
Keep the crime in Freeport or Baldwin what did they try and steel oil filters and spark plugs?

They get dumber and dumber in Freeport and Baldwin;

Keep them far away from my town: mastic Beach - we don't have ghetto trash like these punks in Mastic!
andre davis

Germantown, MD

#2 Oct 20, 2010
shutup charlie brown define ghetto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hewlett Medical Office PC - Andre G Ser... (Jun '10) 8 hr __smile 13
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Tue Bruser 7,997
Review: Roadside Express Of The Bronx Mon wittyusername 1
News Gotti Tans is moving to new Huntington location (Jun '07) Mon Mike Yevtuck is nuts 101
News Gang activity plagues Long Island despite crack... (Jul '08) Jun 28 kathy the barmaid 289
Alcohol counselor sleeping with clients Jun 27 Johnna 1
News East Rockaway man rescues, places wildlife in z... (Aug '07) Jun 27 Confused 145
More from around the web

Baldwin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages