Pair Of Purse Snatchers Wanted For St...

Pair Of Purse Snatchers Wanted For String Of Robberies In LI

There are 9 comments on the CW11 New York WPIX-TV story from Nov 19, 2010, titled Pair Of Purse Snatchers Wanted For String Of Robberies In LI. In it, CW11 New York WPIX-TV reports that:

Cops are searching for a would-be purse snatcher in North Bellmore, who attempted to steal a woman's bag as she was walking to her home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CW11 New York WPIX-TV.

Shirley Ugest

Hicksville, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2010
Purse Guy wrote:
I almost caught the guy, I chased him through-out Bellmore last night after he attacked that lady. Guy was oviously African American he could run fast. I bet his family picked cotton at one time , drank kool-aid and colt 45. I seen Nappy Gel curls from under the hoodie - and skull cap.
Keep the brothers out of Bellmore!
Its been a long time since his family worked believe me.
Curses on Purses

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 20, 2010
Purse Guy: Nice try on the high-speed chase of the perp. Not to make light of this spree, your next assignment will be: The smallest man in the world, two feet, 11 inches tall, came from China to Manhattan recently for a newspaper photo opportunity. Believe it or not, someone picked the little guy's pocket. Just WHO would stoop that low!
Monkeys stay out

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Follow the watermellon seads back to Babylon Turnpike and straight in to Roosevelt.

There you will find a Ape looking man with a few pocket books, he may have a bottle of colt 45 in a brown bag.

Why is it the Monkey apes need to come and commit crimes in the nice white areas? Can't these cotton pickers stay and steal from there own welfare trash.

monkey man stay away
Crime does not pay

New York, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2010
Well, with Black friday coming in just a few days. I think it would be appropiate to catch this monkey cotton picker looking guy soon.
With Roosevelt just on the other side of North Merrick ig:(babylon Turnpike) and Uniondale just on the other side of North Merrick also down jeruslum Ave ~

I say we build a wall to block these Ghetto skum from Uniondale and Roosevelt that goes east so they cannot get in tot he white areas and commit crimes.

We need to cage those animals inside Roosevelt and Uniondale I wish they would just rob and steel from the're own wellfare kind.
Shirley Ugest

Hicksville, NY

#6 Nov 21, 2010
Catch them, get five thousand dollars.

Make a big cage, and have a pocketbook swinging from the top inside.
Wow

Glen Cove, NY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
Wow, what a racist group of people! Really unnecessary comments! Of course it's horrible and very wrong that someone is snatching purses, but really, is all of the nasty banter necessary...Makes you look no better than the purse snatcher! Some of the biggest criminals in the world are white. And, fyi, I'm white...
Rosa Parks

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 1, 2010
Back of the BUS - Get to the back of that bus BOY

No blacks in the front.
Rosa Parks

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 1, 2010
I don't want to see any Monkeys in my neighborhood.

I want to see blacks I go to the Zoo to see you apes.
the cottonpicker

Riverdale, GA

#14 Jul 4, 2011
let a white woman grab me im going to jail for murder how u doing i stay strap ya good samaritans gona die keep messing wit colored's and just for that comment i got u u cant be everywhere at all times can u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 3 hr yuanyilin 61
News Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) 6 hr Starling An 47
Review: Swim World Pools And Spas (Jan '15) Sat Arthur 4
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) Jul 13 Matt 68
A harlots value's Jul 12 Rayleslie 1
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Jul 12 Rayleslie 91
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Jul 11 Emichelena 68

Baldwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages