Police Seeking Purse Snatchers Who St...

Police Seeking Purse Snatchers Who Struck in Merrick

There are 2 comments on the Merrick Patch story from Nov 17, 2010, titled Police Seeking Purse Snatchers Who Struck in Merrick. In it, Merrick Patch reports that:

The hunt is on for two men who have gone on a purse-snatching spree in Merrick and nearby towns over the past month, police said Wednesday.A The men have been robbing female victims as they exit their vehicles in their residential driveways, police said.A The thieves struck in Merrick twice last week: on Grand Avenue at 9:05 p.m. last Wednesday, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merrick Patch.

Apes are Crazy

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Follow the watermellon seads back to Babylon Turnpike and straight in to Roosevelt.

There you will find a Ape looking man with a few pocket books, he may have a bottle of colt 45 in a brown bag.

Why is it the Monkey apes need to come and commit crimes in the nice white areas? Can't these cotton pickers stay and steal from there own welfare trash.

monkey man stay away go get you heroin crack fix in uniondale
I got him

New York, NY

#2 Nov 21, 2010
We have determinded a Fence is needed to keep the Monkey apr critter inside Uniondale and roosevelt. Collecting welfare, foodstamps, and living free in section 8 hud houses is not enough.
They want to steal from hard working white tax payers.

I say stop all the welfare checks and build a electric fence around those two ghettos Uniondale and Roosevelt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waldbaums on Long Beach Road (Jan '16) 40 min Julia Waldbaum 11
When did Raynors Cabin Restaurant close? (Feb '06) 15 hr Chef Davide 25
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Tue Denise Artale 42
News In the 1930s, LI family raised pet chimp (Feb '09) Tue JackieGP 9
News Barry Manilow 2017 tour includes Nassau Coliseu... Feb 15 leihsiachen 1
Cops to Inspect Homes Without Notice For Illega... (Apr '14) Feb 14 Jake Anderson 9
Review: Central Veterinary Associates (Oct '12) Feb 13 No Exceptions 2

Baldwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages