June Ardella (Gauld) Haskin

June Ardella (Gauld) Haskin

There are 1 comment on the Northern Michigan News story from Apr 27, 2014, titled June Ardella (Gauld) Haskin. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

There will be a memorial service to celebrate her life on Saturday, May 10, 2014, at the United Methodist Church in Cadillac, 1020 E. Division St. , at 1 p.m. A visitation will take place from noon to 1 p.m., and a light lunch will be served after the service at the church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

JoAnn Fremder

Dayton, OH

#1 May 5, 2014
Pam and Family,
What a joy to meet June and Pam on their trip to Hawaii, we shared many good talks together and felt as if we had known them forever. What a joy they both were to my friend Barb and me. I sat next to June on our flights from island to island and she told me her last wish for her bucket list was to go to Spain, as my friend said what a much better trip she had to get to go from Paradise (Hawaii) to Heaven. I'm sure she would prefer that to Spain any day.
I know she was a fine Christian lady who had her hope not in this life but the one she is celebrating now. Rejoice with her.
Love in Christ, to Pam and the rest of June's family.
JoAnn Fremder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Dave G girlfriend pregnant? The mechanic? Apr 21 A good friend 1
Pomeranians Apr 9 not2irish 1
News GM: Double-digit declines for cars, pickups Mar '18 Solarman 1
News Plans in works for Ace Hardware location at Cad... Feb '18 Wondering 1
Mercy Hospital School of Nursing Feb '18 Arkansas guest 1
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Dec '17 Richard Speck 161
Election Who do you support for State House in Michigan ... (Nov '10) Oct '17 Useless 3

Baldwin Jobs

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages