Midland-based Chemical Bank to purcha...

Midland-based Chemical Bank to purchase Northwestern Bank

There are 1 comment on the Northern Michigan News story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Midland-based Chemical Bank to purchase Northwestern Bank. In it, Northern Michigan News reports that:

The purchase of Northwestern Bank by Midland-based Chemical Bank will result in the closure of some Cadillac branches, Chemical Bank President and CEO David Ramaker told the Cadillac News.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northern Michigan News.

Carolo43

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Chemical Bank is a good bank. No one should be put out much and may even like it better. Chemical has an awesome bill payment online and a nice staff. Cadillac may close a branch but their two Northwestern Banks will operate as Chemical Banks, so I see no loss there. The downtown Chemical should close. Too hard to find parking there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teledyne Continental Motors Training Lodge (Mar '15) Feb 23 Continental 3
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Feb 22 Jesusvoka 156
News Cadillac falls to Lake Odessa-Lakewood in Class... Nov '16 Jfish 1
Girl at gt vapor store Oct '16 Vapepro 1
News Lake City DDA trying to determine what to do wi... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Rebel_life 1
Bobcat rental (Mar '06) Jan '15 Zach 2
News Suspected Gang Member Charged In Fatal Shooting... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 3

Baldwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages