Mother says missing Baldwin girl, 15,...

Mother says missing Baldwin girl, 15, back home safe

There are 21 comments on the Newsday story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Mother says missing Baldwin girl, 15, back home safe. In it, Newsday reports that:

Kimberly Melendez, the Baldwin teenager reported missing by her family, returned to her home safely and soundly early yesterday morning, to the relief of her mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#28 Dec 23, 2008
Officer wrote:
I can't tell you the whoopin I'd put on any of my 3 children if they ever even TRIED to pull a stunt like this. In my experience this girl's been pulling stunts like this for a while but only this time she stayed away for a longer period of time.
Parents, it's time to step up to the plate here and nip these kinds of actions in the bud AS SOON AS THEY BEGIN TO OCCUR. Like I said, I'm sure this girl's been pushing the envelope for a while.
P.S. The solution is not a new cell phone, iPod or a new car.
EXACTLY! A whoopin is needed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cadillac falls to Lake Odessa-Lakewood in Class... Nov 18 Jfish 1
Girl at gt vapor store Oct '16 Vapepro 1
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Aug '16 TreforG 153
News Lake City DDA trying to determine what to do wi... Jul '16 Rebel_life 1
News Lake City supervisor explains where the city's ... Jul '16 Rebel_life 1
Bobcat rental (Mar '06) Jan '15 Zach 2
News Suspected Gang Member Charged In Fatal Shooting... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 3

Baldwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages