3/29 - A game of catch goes wrong, sh...

3/29 - A game of catch goes wrong, sheriff's K-9 dies.

There are 1 comment on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Mar 29, 2007, titled 3/29 - A game of catch goes wrong, sheriff's K-9 dies.. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

A local sheriff's department lost one of its partners in crime fighting to an accident during a game of catch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

Heather Robinson

Maurertown, VA

#1 Mar 30, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with my father, Officer Robinson, this was a very tragic accident that happened to his partner. Diesel was a great addition to our family. He always thought he was more of a lap dog and forgot just how big and strong he was at home. We will continue to help my father through his healing from the loss of such a wonderful partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at gt vapor store Mon Vapepro 1
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Aug '16 TreforG 153
News Lake City DDA trying to determine what to do wi... Jul '16 Rebel_life 1
News Lake City supervisor explains where the city's ... Jul '16 Rebel_life 1
beware: cadillac movie goers (Apr '16) Apr '16 Kevin Perkins 3
Bobcat rental (Mar '06) Jan '15 Zach 2
News Suspected Gang Member Charged In Fatal Shooting... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 3

Baldwin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages