baldwin baby factories

baldwin baby factories

Posted in the Baldwin Forum

WELF-RE WH-RE

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2010
FYI: You're not a "stay at home mommy" if you have never worked (or at least, never worked for more than a few months in your WHOLE LIFE); you live in a HUD (government subsidized apartment); you get $500 in food stamps; WIC; cash assistance; spend all of your time on MYSPACE and FACEBOOK trolling for new guys to do you; etc. etc. etc. And you CONTINUE TO POP OUT BABY AFTER BABY AFTER BABY. You are a welfare whore; a fat, ugly, piece of crap You're not a princess; you're not a diva; you're not anything but a waste of space and a drain on society.
WELF -RE WH-RE

Big Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 11, 2010
This was wrote by a man in Baldwin, lake county michigan and any and all complaints of his conduct can be taken up with him directly, he is straight down the two track along the north side of the salvage yard at Big Star Lake corners. just look for the little travel trailer/Home and ask for Mike.
United States

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 18, 2010
Yes it is a drain on society. These people don't look at all the opportunity's they have. They just live like the family of origin. What a shame this is. They do not seem to want to change. What is the answer to this dilemma? Could we stop the subsidizing of them. Would that make them find a job?
Mouseketeer

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 10, 2010
Huh. Sounds like someone named "Tiffany."
Me_Me

Ypsilanti, MI

#5 Jul 12, 2010
I don't understand how people can live off welfare. What kind of money is that, get your lazy a** up and get a job. Stop having the world pay for you to sit around and do nothing but have freakin children. Then the children grow up kinowing nothing but how to have babies and get some female to take care of him. That's the reason we have all these lazy men around here wanting some female to buy and take care of him. But this female can't, won't, and will never do it. So what do they do move to the next welfare whore and take what they can and then it's a cycle. Somebody has to change the cycle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young bald eagle stops for rest on CHS field Aug 23 laughing at you 2
Street Drugs in Cadillac (Nov '14) Jun '15 Jenn 2
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) May '15 Kimberly Hayward 149
News Humane Society says kitten's ears intentionally... (Dec '07) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 181
News Marlene Adele Loughmiller Apr '15 marianne carlson 2
Bobcat rental (Mar '06) Jan '15 Zach 2
News Suspected Gang Member Charged In Fatal Shooting... (Jan '15) Jan '15 reality is a crutch 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages