new chief of police
copper

Coldwater, MI

#1 Sep 27, 2008
i believe that the chief of police needs to finish off his career as chief this term and step down and put somebody else in office. I believe the person for that job would be Ronnie Fusilier.

Since: Oct 07

Abbeville, LA

#2 Sep 29, 2008
hey there copper...was just wondering what area are you talking about for the chief of police...the name sounds familiar but I can't seem to put a place with it...help! haha
copper

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2008
cajunwillow I am talking about baldwin louisiana. Ronnie will be coming out sometime next year to run for chief of police. So pass the word on in Baldwin to vote Ronnie Fusilier cause its time for a change.

Since: Oct 07

Abbeville, LA

#4 Sep 30, 2008
thanks copper!
I sure will spread the word...and you are right...it is time for change...

-peace
sunflower_49

Morgan City, LA

#5 Dec 4, 2008
it is time for a change
copper

Baton Rouge, LA

#6 Apr 14, 2009
its almost time for a new chief to come in so vote ronnie fusilier for chief of police. There is others running but none of them are good enough to hold onto a position like that except for ronnie fusilier. So vote ronnie number 18 for chief in August. Let me know yall what yall think about this election
Concerned

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2014
Do you know this guys last name????
Mandy

Madison, TN

#12 Jan 21, 2014
Coward lets step up n use real names I'm just sayin...and just by my first name u know who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baldwin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allen Johnson Aug 18 Rachael 1
Scotty's has Rent to Own Travel Trailers (Mar '10) Jul '15 Darrell 58
News Police Reports May '15 in the know 2
what about Jp ? May '15 louisiana skys 7
New Coffee Shop and Boutique May '15 Jesusgirl 1
News Breaux Bridge restaurant voted No. 1 cheeseburg... (Sep '13) Apr '15 Dobber 3
Jill Valori (Dec '14) Feb '15 Doug 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baldwin Mortgages